Kundali Bhagya

what were they trying to show ? - Page 2

jaanroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Her values, his respect for her that she will stand for justice , she returned the money that karan gave her even though she needs it a lot , protecting that kid , I understand Risabh respects her and that is the foundation of this love .

I think what is bothering me is Karan all of a sudden becomes this deep feeling guy while sajda plays without any thing that has happened that forced him to see Preeta in this new light 😆 
 Preeta is consistent Risabh is consistent  .

Also Preeta and Risabh when they look at each other it does not feel one sided ,their is a connection .

But Karan Preeta it does not feel like their is a connection and they trying to fight it or brush it off , like they are probably trying to potray . it just feels forced .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: jaanroses

Her values, his respect for her that she will stand for justice , she returned the money that karan gave her even though she needs it a lot , protecting that kid , I understand Risabh respects her and that is the foundation of this love .

I think what is bothering me is Karan all of a sudden becomes this deep feeling guy while sajda plays without any thing that has happened that forced him to see Preeta in this new light 😆 
 Preeta is consistent Risabh is consistent  .

Also Preeta and Risabh when they look at each other it does not feel one sided ,their is a connection .

But Karan Preeta it does not feel like their is a connection and they trying to fight it or brush it off , like they are probably trying to potray . it just feels forced .

currently rishabh-preeta has a story...karan-preeta story has not even started yet...whatever its being shown its just to show both bros fall for preeta by hook or by crook so that the actual plot starts   

did anyone realise that cool n calm rishabh has anger n intensity in him...i was surprised...thats the same for karan...he might be this sorted n deep guy in his innerself whom nobody knows...not even himself...both bros are contrast of each other but at the same...they are different from outside n inside

Edited by Mages - 6 years ago
jaanroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

currently rishabh-preeta has a story...karan-preeta story has not even started yet...whatever its being shown its just to show both bros fall for preeta by hook or by crook so that the actual plot starts   

did anyone realise that cool n calm rishabh has anger n intensity in him...i was surprised...thats the same for karan...he might be this sorted n deep guy in his innerself whom nobody knows...not even himself...both bros are contrast of each other but at the same...they are different from outside n inside

Yes i was surprised too it was pretty nasty what Risabh had said
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I loved how Rishabh has an intense side and he can be an angry young man..He is not one dimensional...I loved how after being harsh with Sameer he hugged him and apologized immediately...Actions speak louder than words and Rishabh's actions define his character..I love how he is not a one dimensional good guy but a layered character.

Karan is also that normal hero who seems like a guy who doesn't care and is a casanova but deep down is a good guy who cares deeply for his loved ones 

Right now I am finding Rishabh's character more interesting.

My only fear is Ekta going the cliche way and making Rishabh negative in future 

I hope makers don't make any brother negative...No matter with whom Preeta ends despite that I want the brothers to have their separate story lines and screen space.

Also i hope their bond stays intact and strong through thick and thin
Edited by anshvi - 6 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: jaanroses

Yes i was surprised too it was pretty nasty what Risabh had said

if it was me...my heart would be broken right there...even rishabh's apologies will not work with me...sameer was kind enough to forgive him...those words were too harsh...some words are not meant to be used especially when it questions one birth identity...rishabh was harsh...
kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yaa I m surprised ke Rishabh KO gussa aaya and same time I m happy ke rishabh KO typical sweet guy nahi dikhaya hai ussme andar bhi ek intese side hai...Rishabh KO sirf one dimensional caharacter nahi dikhaya hai..jaha tak Sameer par gussa karna I don't think so ussme abhi me clear Hu Vo luthra hai par uncle aunty Ki to entry hui nahi hai...shayad unn dono ke bichke relation abhi discover nahi Hua hai..sameer ke luthra hone ka actually reason abhi to nahi dikha hai...shayad uske identity me kuch background story me twist hoga...it's just my viewEdited by kasaf - 6 years ago
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Think of it this way... everyone of us has an ideal type of person we usually go for but at times we tend to go for someone that is the total opposite of our ideals. 
In such a case, some people try to decipher the cause of their attraction and bury their feelings as it does not make sense to them at all. I feel that Karan feels the same way, where he thinks he should not like her but then again he does like her since day 1. 

I don't see any weird leap in logic here imho. 
rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
m new here in this forum I watching but I like karan preheat pair a lot karan from day 1 attracted towards her he likes herbut he didn't know bcoz all girls r crazy of him but she is diff from them eyelocks and touching is feel of him for her he didn't realise he like her   in k asturi also thy show like this I want ekta not to make pre its paired with both and don't know who is villan in luthra house and i heard d bulbul is coming back