Devilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello everyone!

It's Ramisa here. I'm watching the show from last two weeks and although it's being praised by the audience as well as getting good trp's, i just decided to jump in to join this forum because apart from it's grossing popularity, the show has lovely and admirable characters especially the leads. I'm a big fan of shraddha arya and gradually becoming the fan of dheeraj as well.
I admire preeta's jodi both with karan and rishabh because who ever get to be with preeta in the end, i'll enjoy this game.
i hope all of the forum members are also liking the show and i'm gonna make good friends over here.
and i also hope to participate in most of the topics discussed here.

-Rami

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manu.krissh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi.. Welcome to the forum...I spent 2weeks here..Many ppl here share their opinions and predictions about the pair as their are four leads Karan preeta rishab and shristi..So more discussions and it's entertaining
I'm a dheeraj fan, I really want some shraddha fans here as now I'm liking her alott after watching PK scenes...
Devilicious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manu.krissh

Hi.. Welcome to the forum...I spent 2weeks here..Many ppl here share their opinions and predictions about the pair as their are four leads Karan preeta rishab and shristi..So more discussions and it's entertaining

I'm a dheeraj fan, I really want some shraddha fans here as now I'm liking her alott after watching PK scenes...

Thanks for your warm welcome.
Yes i'm also here to share my opinions and to listen others
i think the fourth pair i mean shrashti is gonna be paired with the third guy Sameer according to recent article. Rest CV's knows better to make pairs.
Btw yes i'm also developing a like type feeling for dheeraj as he's doing his character very well.
Hope to see more Good scenes of PK
manu.krissh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Devilicious

Thanks for your warm welcome.
Yes i'm also here to share my opinions and to listen others
i think the fourth pair i mean shrashti is gonna be paired with the third guy Sameer according to recent article. Rest CV's knows better to make pairs.

Btw yes i'm also developing a like type feeling for dheeraj as he's doing his character very well.
Hope to see more Good scenes of PK

Hey u can also join the At of dheeraj and shraddha created by mages (her name is leela) it will be entertaining and more of PK discussions😳
Devilicious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manu.krissh

Hey u can also join the At of dheeraj and shraddha created by mages (her name is leela) it will be entertaining and more of PK discussions😳

Ya sure...i will join the At😊
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
welcome to the forum...
me too...loves both couples...PK n rishabh-preeta...
shraddha has a good chemistry with both the guys...
i am growing to like dheeraj...at last he chose a good role n script otherwise all his shows are not my cup of team...he is doing great as karan...i love his pair of dimples...he has a beautiful smile...pls do join the AT of karan-preeta...its going  to be all abt PK
Edited by Mages - 6 years ago
Devilicious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shru77

welcome to the forum

Thank you so much dear!😃
Devilicious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

welcome to the forum...

me too...loves both couples...PK n rishabh-preeta...
shraddha has a good chemistry with both the guys...
i am growing to like dheeraj...at last he chose a good role n script otherwise all his shows are not my cup of team...he is doing great as karan...i love his pair of dimples...he has a beautiful smile...pls do join the AT of karan-preeta...its going  to be all abt PK

Thank u so much (leela)
Yes i also love dheeraj's dimple wali smile alot.
yes i'll surely join the At as well
Devilicious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saiflicious

Welcome to the forum😃

Thank u for your welcome dear!