Edited by pcnsb - 6 years ago
pcnsb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Bhatakti_atma

Happy belated birthday shanaya ...

Loved the os nandani..
Every bit of it...
Loved the cute nicknames and I can't tell you how I enjoy these family convos and Sara ka kabab me haddi nature..
Loved the dance and the surprise from Abeer..
Thanks for writing..

Thank you so much Yashfeen Di. πŸ€—
I'm glad you loved the OS. πŸ˜³

Zaroon Junaid is cuteness personified, so his nicknames are no exceptions. πŸ˜† ❀️
Zaroon-Abeer-Sara are an adorable trio. 

Glad you loved Abeer's surprise. ❀️
Thank you for commenting. 
pcnsb thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GrilledCheese-

loved this!

I'm glad you did. Thank you so much!! ❀️
pcnsb thumbnail
Originally posted by: whiterose29

Wonderfully written! :D

This is surely the best gift for our bday girl. 😳 Your detailed description about Zaroon-Abeer's married life was so perfect. ⭐️ Their consciousness around Oreo & Cupcake (cute nicknames btw ❀️) was just so fun to watch, especially when Zaroon has trouble in keeping a control to himself. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The Sun screen massage was such a blushworthy part man. β˜ΊοΈπŸ€ͺ And not to forget the late night swims these two had,  it was way too intense & passionate, but full of their unconditional love. ❀️ *Too hot to handle* Really well written by you Nandini. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

And yeah thanks for the PM. :))

So Good to See you here Aashi. A Big Tight Hug. πŸ€—
I hope you're enjoying being the Busy Bee these days, as Shanaya Di tells me. πŸ˜† ❀️
Congratulations on your new success. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Aww.. that's really sweet of you to say but your gift was equally beautiful and precious for her. I cannot even imagine how much time and mind you must've put into her b'day gift. πŸ‘ 
Those Comic strips On FG and KG were amazingly done. I loved them. ❀️

Zaroon and Abeer are one of the most beautiful couple written by her and trust me, her descriptions of their married life are out of this world. A SWOONWORTHY ROMANCE!!!! 

Zaroon Junaid is synonymous to Cuteness, so how can his nicknames be an exception. πŸ˜†

I'm so so so glad you loved the Sunscreen Massage and Late night swim. ZaBeer are as much hot and passionate as beautiful couple. πŸ˜‰
Thank you so much! I'm so glad you loved it. πŸ˜ƒ
pcnsb thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Archangel.

Res. <3

-------------
Unres.
Firstly, A Big Hug For Surprising Me With This Beautiful Piece Of Work! 
Trust me, Ever since I elaborated the idea to you I've been dying to read what you might have in store for me.

Hugs back babe!! πŸ€—
You were dying to read it and I was dying to pen it down. Though, I was truly under pressure this time, coz you had very high expectations for me and I didn't wanted to disappoint you. Like I mentioned once to you, High Cliff Jump!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So much, that when you msgd me saying there's a problem, I was like crap! This goes down too for trust me, your surprise gift was the very first I got. 
I cannot say, how happy and proud I am of you.
Your tremendous progress as a writer, makes me so happy. This is something I mentioned to you the other day on the call too. 
Thank you so so much for working this hard for me, I love you so much.

Like you know, I'm very lazy. Even after having like three months to write it down, I kept procrastinating it and trust me, when your OS wasn't complete by 9 PM of 28th, I was literally biting my nails, if I'll even be able to complete it on time for you. But somehow managed to complete it. *wipes away the sweat* 
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. *Bowsss!!!*
Your words mean the world to me, trust me. ❀️
Love you too!!! 

To Begin With, Zaroon Junaid is back to Greece with his wife for a romantic weekend getaway owing to their seventh anniversary. Aww, my Babies! 
Mashallah.
Isn't Abeer such a cutie? Watching the man made waterfall standing in the lobby.
Zaroon goes up to her in a thorough romantic mood but seems his wife is in another mood. 
Aww, I love how he calls his kids Cupcake and Oreo!
Aaina and Aazan are surely deserving of such cute nicknames. :*

I'm glad you loved the idea of re-visting Greece!! It's such a spectacular country. You just wont ever get tired of roaming around.
Abeer is very adorable!! ❀️ 
Zaroon Miyan ka khaasa haath hai isme! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Like we always say, Zaroon Junaid is cuteness personified then how can his nicknames be an exception?! 
I for one, loved how you described them! Aaina is a gorgeous mix of her mother and father. 
I spcly love the mischievous streak from Zaroon and the maturity from Abeer. <3
While Aazan is a mixture of everyone and equally adorable. I cracked up reading how he and his Dadu love sugary, sweet things and Abeer has to keep those things away from their reach cuz Aazan turns into this uncontrollable maniac once high on Sugar!
I've seen this tendency in so many kids. 
I'm so glad you loved their descriptions. I could always imagine Aaina as a perfect mix of ZaBeer while Aazan as cute, chubby just like his grandfather. That was my thought when I imagined them and I thought to keep it that way only. πŸ˜›
Kids are already high on adrenaline and taking high level of sugar, it just multiplies. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Even I have seen it. ❀️
The bits where how Abeer and Zaroon managed their love and intimate life after Aaina was born were love. *_*
Exactly, parents should know their boundaries around their children and I loved how Zaroon and Abeer are so cautious around their kids.
The way Abeer smacked his arms was cute. 
Though, the way he nuzzled into her hair was so sensuous. 
Late Night Coffee with kisses and make out was super romantic! No wonder till the time, little Aazan came into this world they knew to handle romance like a pro! 
It was overwhelming to read how their lives revolved around little Aaina when she was born. <3
Their baby girl slept in between them and both Zaroon Abeer would be overwhelmed to watch the little soul, they had created together. 
Spcly Abeer's feelings for she gave up the hopes to be a mother, but Zaroon turned her world upside down. 
Those bits were my favorite too. ❀️
I agree. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Little child's mind is like a clear slate. Parents can write whatever they want to write on it. Also, kids have this habit of speaking their mind coz being innocent souls they don't know what they should speak and what they shouldn't and this generally gets very embarrassing for parents only.  
So yeah, creating a boundary wall should be must to-do after becoming parents. πŸ˜Š

Lives change incredibly after you become parent to a soul you've created. You love them the most and it indeed is a beautiful phase of life. ❀️
Abeer had a scarred past, so becoming mother and holding Aaina in her arms was a special moment in her life coz she has always craved to be called, Ammi! πŸ˜³

I loved how Aaina is an attention seeker like her dad! 
The hurricane she brings if you try avoiding her.
Poor Spoiled Zaroon who couldn't even keep his hands off his wife! 

Aaina is Zaroon Junaid's daughter. She has to be attention seeker like her Daddy dearest. πŸ˜†
You've spoiled my baby and we would be getting a lot more of that in coming updates of AM. πŸ˜‰
Aadat ek din mein toh nahi badalti naa!! 
Aww, Emaad is another adorable munchkin. :*
I loved how he came up running saying Mamu Main Bhi Hoon! 
And the way he adjusted his Harry Potter rimmed glasses. Cute! 
Sara is expecting again and I'm so so so happy for her. 
The way Aaina adjusted the cushions for her Phuppo. There you go, definitely Abeer's daughter. 
Zaroon is no less in instigating kids. I mean how he brought up the strawberry smoothie and Aazan hit his head with his little palm. 

Just like Aaina Aazan, my imagination for Emaad was of a cute little guy with Harry Potter like glass, short height and the one who keeps running around the house, creating chaos like Hurricane!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aaina has every bit of her mother's maturity, so yeah, her adjusting pillows was no surprise!
Zaroon is spoiled man, BIG TIMEEE!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 
Aww, Sara grew so emotional when she told them that the baby kicked. 
Abeer and her bond is so beautiful! <3
But Zaroon's cute reaction to her crying. 
Definitely Hormones! 
The bit where Zaroon says, "bohot kuch karunga inn do dinon mein main! was so so sexy! 
Abeer's cute blushing and Sara's whistling with that Kebab mein haddi was adorable.
These two would never grow up.
Though Sara is right, ZA can give some serious love goals to the newly married couples. 
Sara and her pregnancy hormones alright !!! πŸ˜†
I feel kick, movements, stirs makes any pregnant woman emotional only to be exaggerated by hormones.
Abeer and Sara's bond is beautiful, thanks to you for keeping it that way. ❀️
Like said, his SPOILED and now when they are on a romantic getaway, how can he just keep himself in control ! πŸ˜‰ 

Once a kebab mein haddi, always a kebab mein haddi and don't we love Sara for interrupting and teasing our lovebirds?! 
Couple Goals!!
Not just Abeer Zaroon, but Noor Sahil too who'll be introduced to our readers very soon! They are SWOON WORTHY couples.
Okay, so I'm in love with the description to their room! So So Rich And Beautiful! 
Give yourself a pat on the back for that babe! 
Greece has always attracted me with it's beautiful scenic locations, sea, sand, colors and those cute white dome shaped houses in cosy sunbaked lanes. I personally want to go to Greece for Honeymoon, after I get married and that's why I couldn't think of a better place for ZA and then your idea to detour them to the same place to create new memories was damn good! 
The description of their Beautiful, Luxurious Suite, The Backyard consisting of pool and overlooking the sea was such a treat to read and imagine.
BEAUTIFULLY BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN! 
You surely deserve an applause for that.
Nora Roberts influence is visible here. 

I'm so glad to know that you loved the descriptions though you write them much much better than I do. I personally love your words selections. πŸ˜³
Like mentioned above Greece is a country that one can get tired of. ❀️
BEAUTIFULLL!!
I'll pray that this wish of yours comes true. Greece is just perfect for Honeymooners! πŸ˜‰

Nora Roberts is influencing both of us, heavily! πŸ˜ƒ
Zaroon! 
This man, is so damn adorable I swear! The way he got jealous when Abeer told him that it's a breathtaking view. 
Their kiss was right amounts of sizzling and beautiful. I loved it! 
Abeer is right, no one can make her as breathless as his kisses.
The way she referred to him as my love, was cute.
I could imagine him reacting like that. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The man obviously had to feel bad coz his kisses are exceptional, like Abeer says!
Glad you loved the kiss. ❀️
Referring your husband as My Love is very endearing. *Personal Opinion*  πŸ˜›

Sassy Blue Reflector Raybans For Zaroon! Oh. My. God! 
He must've looked oh so hot! 
Black V-Neck and Beige Half Pants! 
Personally I loved Abeer's decision to discover the local, authentic Greece than the posh restaurants and I'm glad both are enjoying it. 
He is a cutie pie, I giggled so bad imagining how adorably he must have got the names of the dishes wrong. 
So Monsieur had other plans for the afternoon. The idea to stay locked in there and make love was definitely sexy! 
I'm sure Abeer didn't need to be convinced only if she hadn't been hungry. 
The way she teased him and the way he cutely threatened her to walk back to the room. 
I personally feel, discovering local, authentic Greece is way too more enjoyable than posh Greece. 
Even I laughed imagining when I penned it down. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Zaroon had sexy ideas for afternoon and sure Abeer needn't had to be convince but she was hungry. So, his plans had to wait. :P 
Zaroon Junaid can sure carry her back if he wants, I've no doubts on that. πŸ˜‰

Abeer's dress is gorgeous. 
I love the print, the color and the slit ofc.
She would've looked so adorable dancing back there at the cafe and Zaroon joining her. <3
So their sensuous dance on the streets was so romantic. 
Zaroon wanted to kiss her, but the children interrupted them by clapping and the way Abeer hid her face in his chest blushing, Awwiee. 

Give yourself a pat for that. You chose it. πŸ˜ƒ
You bet!! 
Zaroon Abeer are very adorable. ❀️
Again, I could imagine them dancing and then kiss interruption by kids and Abeer blushing adorably. I'm glad you loved it. πŸ˜³
And I love love love that shell necklace with a star in the middle, he brought for her. So Thoughtful of my Baby! That too hand made. 
Abeer clicking that impromptu selfie with the caption on Instagram. 
The way she pulled his cheeks and Zaroon's thoughts to be a clown just to see a smile on her face was so beautiful. 
Their T-shirt buying session. 
I for one, absolutely loved the shark one Abeer picked up initially. 
Very Cute and Very Zaroon. 
Though his reminding her what ironically she does about not being a kid but rather being a father to two kids was hilarious. 
Whoa! His second t-shirt choice was 
No wonder, Abeer was looking at him sternly.
How cute was she asking him if it's her or Julia Roberts and Zaroon's she's too gross to be either cracked me up so bad! 
Even I fell shell necklaces are must when you're in a coastal country.  πŸ˜³
Zaroon's love for Abeer is unconditionally beautiful. ❀️
I'm glad you loved the t-shirt buying session. πŸ˜Š
Zaroon has a naughty choice! πŸ˜‰
Then comes, perhaps my second most favorite bit from the whole of OS. 
Abeer walks in a Bikini, and Zaroon still is amazed as to after all these years, his wife can still make him drool like a hormonal teenage guy. 
Her description from his eyes was DEADLY HOT and SEXY!  *IF should have Fire emojis!* 
I was fanning myself throughout and now you don't ever dare say that I write descriptions beautifully! You aced it here babe! I doubt if I would've written such a lethal hot yet subtle description of Abeer from his eyes and that too not as a wife or as a mother to his kids but just as a woman from a man. 
The way he asks her, "what's this even? with his hands roaming around her body with Abeer terming it as a surprise and his Jhatke!
Oh God! So Cute! 

I'm so glad you loved it so much!! 
You wanted Abeer to wear something like that. So I had to keep it, of course! πŸ˜ƒ
I'm still a novice. You write much beautifully than I do. I'm sure you would have written it even better and sexy. ❀️
Though I agree, IF should have some fire emojis. 
Though I agree, Abeer's black bikini with that abstract blue sarong was deadly hot and beautiful! 
In amidst of all things hot and sexy, that one thing which doesn't changes is their love and Abeer's innocence. 
The way Zaroon confessed that he falls head over heels in love with her when she blushes whenever he compliments or kisses even after so many years was so so so deep. 
I'm loving their kisses! Beautiful and Hot!
And Abeer's, perhaps you should really kiss me at the right spot! 
I'm loving the changed her! :*
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. 
Thank you so much loving it. ❀️
Her husband is enough to change her. πŸ˜‰
And then Sunscreens!! Ohlala! 
Abeer's Holy Crap was my reaction too after reading it! 
The mention about how they give each other massages after a tiring day and end up making love was so sensuous. 
And then Zaroon's Sunscreen Massage to his wife was G.A.D.A.R!
The way he touched, teased the whole of her body with those desirably rugged hands was FIRE!
Trust me, I sighed like a mad woman after reading that at 1 in the night in an AC Room. 
Your words, Your Rich, Sexy Details were bang on here! 
I loved that bit, where he lightly pulls onto the string holding her top in place and Abeer's moan. Uff.
*Fanning Myself!*
How Zaroon wanted to rip off that delicate thing and make love to her right there in a corner, under the bright sun on the beach!! *Fans Harder!*
This man is lover goals! 
And how cutely he reminded her that she's not having the fun alone. 
His Hotmess Body! God! *faints!* 
I have absolutely no doubts that he would've looked like an effing Greek God! And to top it your descriptions!! 
Abeer's saucer shaped eyes, his sexy like what you see and Abeer's LOVE was hot and adorable. 
Though I would've loved to read Zaroon Junaid's massage as well like I mentioned that day. 
But this whole bit is my second most favorite from the OS. <3
Thank you so much. ❀️
Sunscreens were in my mind since the very beginning and decided to keep it. I'm glad you loved that part so much. 

You're right! Zaroon is lover goals with Greek God like body though Abeer too is no less.
I told you over call why I didn't write Zaroon's massage. πŸ˜Š
Thank you once again. *Bows*

The Cliff Disco, I loved the ambience and their dance but guess Mr Zaroon Junaid got too impatient.
I LOVE midnight swims, sensuous and romantic!
I loved how Zaroon untied the strings gently yet sensuously, like I say this man is lover goals and actually proves that men can take the lead without being forceful and pushy. 
I loved that whole small bit where he takes off her Bikini Top. Very Beautiful Yet Sensuous. 
Skinny Dip, Not Bad Zaroon! 
Then the next two sequences took my heart away, like I had mentioned that day on call. 
The way Abeer still shies and doesn't looks at him when he undresses her explains her unadulterated innocence which I guess, is loved by everyone.
I was absolutely floored how Zaroon asks her to open her eyes and look into his own. That authority he has on her is endearing. <3
And then the way he asks her to undress him. Beautiful. 
That surrender, That trust, That love is worth everything I ever had. 
Again, the bit where you mentioned from Zaroon's pov that though he should've gotten used to her curves, her beauty after so many years of marriage and intimacy but he isn't. 
I loved the terms : his mouth watered, his mouth went dry. 

Ahaan! So they've been taking swimming classes. I loved how cutely Abeer realizes that once in the pool, they'll do so much more than that. 
Their underwater kisses were LOVE. 
I could imagine my babies, kissing each other like there's no tomorrow, two bodies tangled beautifully like a mermaid and her prince involved in a love dance. 
And then comes the real DEAL!
Okay, so after this you dare not say that you can't write love scenes like me cuz are you kidding me? This was so so so so to the level of Nora Roberts!
I Freaking loved it, Babe! You nailed it on the head.
Don't ever be upset if someone didn't praise a piece of your writing you worked hard on! 
I understand that appreciation means a lot but don't get disheartened if you don't cuz as a writer, you should write for yourself first. :*
The picture you posted of their indoor pool is so heavenly and to imagine they made love right there adds the extra edge to it. *_*
I was most scared for this portion of the OS and after reading your comment, I'm relieved finally! 
I wrote this OS for you, for your birthday and hence your appreciation means the most. You should love it and you did.
That's all what matters to me. 😊
Even I find skinny dips very sexy and Midnight ones are just cherry on the top. πŸ˜‰

Nora Roberts Level?! πŸ˜†
Don't flatter me too much!
You write Love Scenes much much much better I can ever write. Esp. For ZA. They are effing perfections! 
I don't think I can ever compete the beauty of scenes you write for ZA and NS! πŸ˜ƒ
But I'm glad you loved it so much! ❀️
The way he devoured her, tasted her was literal TABAAHI!!
The passion, The love and the right amount of lust with which Zaroon made love to his legally wedded wife was FIRE! 
Spcly the bit where they mated, their feelings, your words, those beautiful subtle in between the lines hints made it so so so BEAUTIFUL! I confess that from 29th to today, I have read this OS more than 20 times.
And their even more beautiful aftermath, laying in each other's arms in the moonlight acknowledging each other's presence.
I love how they confess their love for each other so beautifully every time in the aftermath of their love making.
Zaroon's beautiful words to her, seriously life has been nothing short of heaven for both of them cuz they complete each other in ways, they can't even imagine.
And the heartwarming bit where Abeer says he accepted her with her scars, with her past was heavenly. 
That kiss as they wish each other.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. 
Thank you so much for loving every bit of this. πŸ˜Š
I wish I could just show you, what I'm feeling right now.
Thank you so so much. I'm really really lucky to have you in my life as a friend, as a sister which I never had.
I love you, Bas. 
You did dear. Your comment explains that and thank you so much for loving it. ❀️
Keep Writing. 

Thank you so so much once again for this beautiful comment. ❀️
Edited by pcnsb - 6 years ago
pcnsb thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Chipper-Treat-

That was amazing.

Thank you so much. ❀️