Pagal Nilavu - 2nd Updates & discussions thread

Posted: 6 years ago
Please continue discussions and updates here - thank you
Been some time since i watched this serial. Nethu parthen and praba in coma?? what actually happen? 
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Been some time since i watched this serial. Nethu parthen and praba in coma?? what actually happen? 
he got drunk and rode d bike late night...he met with an accident and slipped in to coma...And Malar is cursing jr Shakthi for this...Thanks for d new thread ðŸ˜Š
Congrats for  the New thread guys ðŸ¥³
achoo for this drama sakthi will accept him back and subha soon pola hahaha. Indha malar sud send her to BB as wild card contestant ðŸ˜†
ha ha ha.. Ratna ji.. I'm not watching at all now.. in fact no serials.. only Bigg Boss 😎

Story ye illaama pogittu irukkura idhukku new thread laam thevaiyaa nu I was thinking.. It'll cross just 5 pages maximum before it ends.. nothing much to discuss..
actually i also stopped watching. Occasionally i do. Hotstar la a short synopsis of the episode poduvaangale, adha mattum padichuppaen😉
Wow...I never expected this serial to get a new thread...

Latest : 
Praba is out of coma...

Jr.Sakthi removes her thali in the temple and puts it in the undiyal with all her famliy members watching; including Praba
Originally posted by Gisel

Wow...I never expected this serial to get a new thread...
Latest :
Praba is out of coma...

Jr.Sakthi removes her thali in the temple and puts it in the undiyal with all her famliy members watching; including Praba

I guess she would've realised all her concern for him is merely due to sympathy for the one whom she loved once but not now.. she is sure that nothing going to change Malar and her son will obviously nods his head and she fears if she may have to face those tortures again..
Utterly boring this show has become with nothing new. Same old prabha hospitalization, sympathy drama ,old nonsense continuing. What is with new every body planning a marriage. Inspite of sr revathy and shakthi knowing that karthik and junior revathy are in love . 
How come this showis still running without any trp.
lol so praba sakthi back together aa?? and who's marriage they are planning?