A trip to Agra for Ankit Gera and Yukti Kapoor

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago

A trip to Agra for Ankit Gera and Yukti KapoorAgnifera" - promotion - Ankit Gera and Yukti Kapoor

It was a nostalgic moment for TV actor Ankit Gera when he visited Agra with his co-actor Yukti Kapoor to promote his show Agnifera. While it was Yukti's maiden trip to Agra, Delhi boy Ankit's been to the city before. Ankit shares, "My first trip with friends and without family was to Agra itself. I was in Class IX."

It was a nostalgic moment for TV actor Ankit Gera when he visited Agra with his co-actor Yukti Kapoor to promote his show Agnifera. While it was Yukti's maiden trip to Agra, Delhi boy Ankit's been to the city before. Ankit shares, "My first trip with friends and without family was to Agra itself. I was in Class IX."
Yukti, who is from Jaipur and finds Agra "relatable", says, "When we entered Agra I had the saYukti, who has never been to the Taj, regrets not getting an opportunity to visit the monument. She shares, "I have never visited the Taj Mahal. Since childhood, I've always dreamed of going to Agra and visiting the Taj. I have seen the Taj in movies and pictures, actors clicking pictures in front of it and foreigners being so fascinated with it. I wanted to get a picture with it, but couldn't go there this time. I will come back to Agra very soon just to see the Taj."
me feeling I used to have in Jaipur. Agra and Jaipur are so relatable. Both of them are peaceful, without a concrete jungle of huge buildings as we have in cities like Mumbai and Delhi."
Ankit recounts, "When I used to visit this place with friends, we usually used to hang around in the city, eating local dishes like petha and all, and used to shop for shoes, but we rarely went to the Taj. We were fascinated with the monument, but there were so many other things to do in Agra!"

Edited by kisst - 6 years ago
Is that titanicwala pose an old pic...its cute
Yukti may not have a pic with the Taj

...but Ragini has her own Taj Mahal she can take pics with anytime she wants.
It should be a picture related to their trip because isn't that the Taj in the background behind them? So if the trip was very recent then so should be the picture.
I wish in the process of promoting they had also filmed a few scenes there. They could have a storyline where Misterji takes his Missusji to the ultimate symbol of love to declare his love and commitment or something.
Originally posted by Bea1

It should be a picture related to their trip because isn't that the Taj in the background behind them? So if the trip was very recent then so should be the picture.

Outfits look old so I was like 😕
Originally posted by Ahlaam5

Outfits look old so I was like 😕
It could very well be an old picture from an old article. They did do quite a lot of promo tours to promote the show in the early days shortly after Toeragini's  marriage and it might have been taken then. They even came to the UK along with Simran. 
Ankit Gera must have a really good PR guy because most articles on Agnifera tag him only leaving out Yukti. That really annoys me because her profile would rise considerably if she were tagged too.
Originally posted by Bea1

Ankit Gera must have a really good PR guy because most articles on Agnifera tag him only leaving out Yukti. That really annoys me because her profile would rise considerably if she were tagged too.
Check Yukti's rank, there is a huge jump and this is just because of comments and views on her profile. She was not even tagged in the article. So please keep commenting on her profile.