•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't understnd why does Aastha like Shiv's family!! They are polar opposites in nature... 

Let me trace out some basic characteristic differences between Shiv's family and Aastha
Aastha is an atheist while Shiv's family is extremely religious
Aastha is a liberal while Shiv's family is prejudiced/opinionated
Aastha believes in humanity while Shiv's family believes worshipping god is above everything
Aastha believes in logic while Shiv's family is superstitious

I don't think a girl like Aastha would suit a family like that of Shiv's no matter how much they love or compromise for each other. The show is trying to show that Guruma has negative influence on Shiv's family but I would like to say that Guruma is just cashing on these people who would anyways follow some other godman/woman if not for her. 

I'm now excited to watch each of Guruma's tricks failing...   

Aastha is a sweet girl who has accepted them as her family since she loves Shiv. She thinks of them as her own. I like this show because it is different. Aastha is very kind and wants to see in the best in people but smart & upstanding at the same time. Shiv's family except for those conniving chachi and her bahu are inherently good people. Even the mother in law is mostly fair. I wonder what the ultimate message of the show is. Humanity is above everything. If faith leads you to be a better human then so be it. Blind faith and dogmatism are harmful. I also like that evil does not keep winning on this show. I like Aastha because she stands for the truth and hence is not affected too much by the melodrama around her.
I thik the aim of this show is to find the middle-ground for both the theists and atheists, to make people accept the way they are as people can be good at heart irrespective of their lifestyles and beliefs. 

Right from the 1st episode its been shown that God likes Aastha even if she is an atheist as she's basically good at heart and God also says that one day Astha would worship by herself (without anyone's force).