Mere Angne Mein

Disappointed with Star Plus for shutting down MAM!!

Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
I just started watching Mere Angne mein... and was really enjoying the family dynamics that seemed very realistic. 
I also was enjoying Arti and Shivam's dynamics... 
In fact I was enjoying everyone's role here... The ver sly and pervert Sadhu baba too! 
I was looking forward to how they unfold and show the real face of each character.
But now I hear that they are going to shut down moreso... looks like from this week they are not showing MAM in USA. 

very disappointed. Instead of giving ads for the show and promoting it properly among viewrs they arr shutting it down. 
🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savebookworm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's the only watchable serial without any cringe worthy scenes nagins ghosts etc.
kash_111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I will miss MAM... as I enjoyed Shantidevi 's kingdom... her cruelness for bahus and blind love for daughter... Anyways now show is ending so I want that Shantidevi should change and should give some freedom to others... not but least I will always love to watch Raghav and Kusia 's chemistry... their style of expressing love and the beauty of their fights... I wish to see this trio ... Ammaji, Raghav and Kusia in future 😉
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am also very upset about the show going off air. I am gonna miss it for sure.
Illuminatus. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: savebookworm

It's the only watchable serial without any cringe worthy scenes nagins ghosts etc.

You are right... and after a long time there are serials like those very old ones--- Hum Log, Nukkad, kinds that used to come on DD when I was a little kid. 

I hope Star Plus people are reading this.
Why are they not promoting this one? 
Illuminatus. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kash_111

I will miss MAM... as I enjoyed Shantidevi 's kingdom... her cruelness for bahus and blind love for daughter... Anyways now show is ending so I want that Shantidevi should change and should give some freedom to others... not but least I will always love to watch Raghav and Kusia 's chemistry... their style of expressing love and the beauty of their fights... I wish to see this trio ... Ammaji, Raghav and Kusia in future 😉

I dont find her cruel... I find her manipulative, yes. 
I also enjoy how Khusiya is such a chelii of her MIL. 
I also enjoy the parallel stories of the daughters of the house, the sons of the house. 
very interesting...
what they should do is show is give each sibling 5 mins of screen time each day... 
And I really like Shivam... Want to see more of him. 😉
Illuminatus. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Durudhara

I am also very upset about the show going off air. I am gonna miss it for sure.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Star Plus to see our posts and reconsider. Wish they promote this show properly. 😊
green_tea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love this show, it has a great cast & is very entertaining & funny. Why can't they change the time slot instead of ending it? There's so much going on & lots of potential drama to come, so it makes no sense to end it at this point. I hate Star Plus sometimes, they have no clue about what viewers enjoy & only care about ratings. Asses.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
The show was entertaining at the start but it went down the drain as they continued to drag it by victimising Riya and Ammaji who is so intelligent is dumb enough to not see how vile her own daughter and her children are. The first few promos promised an entertainer with the constant clash between Ammaji and Riya who have diverse thought processes but instead we got a cliched show where the matriarch wins no matter what. Riya was beyond dumb and they could have ended the show on a good note by uniting the family and Riya n Shivam becoming parents but they bumped off Riya and brought someone else. There was no point in getting Nimmi married n then killing off her husband and then the entire family just disappears like they never existed. Glad it is ending and I hope SP also axes YRKKLH and YHM. Edited by BeyondHorizon - 6 years ago
kash_111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Now the climax is near and MAM is going to end As each pair is getting fixed day by day... Cheepo Nandu and Preeti get United and now Amit and Raniya had come closer 👏 👏 👏 it's really hard to digest earlier these people were against their mates and now there is sudden heart change 😡 But anyways now Nimmi and Golu would get married and everyone will have a sudden heart change and Charni will be loved and accepted by all... but it's really hard for me to digest this happyending... I'm going to miss MAM and will cook futher stories according to me in my dreams... and continue dreaming about MAM 🥺 Love you Ragya   😭Edited by kash_111 - 6 years ago