Kundali Bhagya

Preeta and Rishab are gonna end up together - Page 2

iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
So i think Rishab and Preeta are gonna marry each other. i think he is gonna fall for her but karan he gonna fall for her too then he will get to know rishab loves preeta too then he will scarifice his love and preeta and rishab are gonna get married 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: iqbalslover

So i think Rishab and Preeta are gonna marry each other. i think he is gonna fall for her but karan he gonna fall for her too then he will get to know rishab loves preeta too then he will scarifice his love and preeta and rishab are gonna get married 😆

As much as I would love if this happens coz I want Rishabh to end up with Preeta only but I guess opposite will happen  

Rishabh and Preeta will like each other while Preeta and Karan will hate each other 

But destiny will have other plans and Preeta will end up marrying Karan instead of Rishabh and we will get the usual and predictable story of oppsoties falling in love after marriage.

I wish this wasn't the case and Ekta did something different for a change but chances of Preeta ending up with Rishabh are very bleak 
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: anshvi

As much as I would love if this happens coz I want Rishabh to end up with Preeta only but I guess opposite will happen

Rishabh and Preeta will like each other while Preeta and Karan will hate each other

But destiny will have other plans and Preeta will end up marrying Karan instead of Rishabh and we will get the usual and predictable story of oppsoties falling in love after marriage.

I wish this wasn't the case and Ekta did something different for a change but chances of Preeta ending up with Rishabh are very bleak

lets wait and watch. Ekta is sometimes really unpredictable maybe she will Show Preeta and Rishab. but karan and preeta are fine too. Ekta is clever bpth male leads are good opposite the female lead 😆
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Karan and Preeta are endgame
They even have a background song
Lol