Kundali Bhagya

Preeta and Rishab are gonna end up together - Page 2

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kasaf

tottally agree with you..karana nd Rishabh mese koi bhi sideline nhai hona chahiye specialaly rishabh...I love rishabh ðŸ˜Š...brother bond ko corrupt na kare maker i hope kuch to change ho iss drama me 

Same here...Love Rishabh ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anshvi

As much as I would love if this happens coz I want Rishabh to end up with Preeta only but I guess opposite will happen  

Rishabh and Preeta will like each other while Preeta and Karan will hate each other 

But destiny will have other plans and Preeta will end up marrying Karan instead of Rishabh and we will get the usual and predictable story of oppsoties falling in love after marriage.

I wish this wasn't the case and Ekta did something different for a change but chances of Preeta ending up with Rishabh are very bleak 

hii agr aesa hoga to i m more than happy...but i think aesa hone ke chances bahot kam hai par jiski bhi pairing ho Preeta ke sath dusra sideline yaa to negetive na ho..dono male lead ki chemistry acchi hai Sharaddh ke sath..specially Manit Joura as Rishabh..
divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iqbalslover

lets wait and watch. Ekta is sometimes really unpredictable maybe she will Show Preeta and Rishab. but karan and preeta are fine too. Ekta is clever bpth male leads are good opposite the female lead 😆

although I don't like ekta much but one area she never fails in is chemistry between her leads.. whoever are the leads will definitely have rocking chemistry...and if she change the lead pair then also there will be great chemistry..remember kayamath,she replaced neev with milind and the rest was history...you can always trust her with lead pairing,it's dragging the plots and crappy villains which is the problem of her shows...
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divaprincess

although I don't like ekta much but one area she never fails in is chemistry between her leads.. whoever are the leads will definitely have rocking chemistry...and if she change the lead pair then also there will be great chemistry..remember kayamath,she replaced neev with milind and the rest was history...you can always trust her with lead pairing,it's dragging the plots and crappy villains which is the problem of her shows...

- I agree with you on this one.  No matter what we are going to get good romance.
- And for some reason I feel like we are going to get PK (I am little more biased towards them but I love RishTa too!) because one the bgm, but i dont think there is any screen space difference.

- And I have one thing for ppl who said Karan Shristi are going to become a pair because of what she said, one thing I have noticed, not to gender stereotype here but that is what happens in indian serials, is height difference.  I don't think Shrishti and Karan will become a pair and this is one reason. But there are way more episodes to come and for us to decipher ðŸ˜›