Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Nice 0art
Thanks for pm
Maaneet really fell for each other dadi is cute

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sory I have missed tis update but now started to read and finished all te parts..

Edited by Desigirls12 - 6 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Wow lovely fav of my maaneet..even though it was from my fav movie but u written in our maaneet style..very interesting Edited by Desigirls12 - 6 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail

Wow lovely superb updates..my maaneet ki  cs was lovely emotional..te way  destinty have shattered my maaneet life to  make them build a beautiful castle with their unconditional love..i love all te updates so much yar

Desigirls12 thumbnail

My maan was living like a dead soul,his neha his love died taking his happiness along with her..te way he engrossed hismlef in his work to foret his pain and he even forgot to live untill he met komal and his geet

Desigirls12 thumbnail

Other side geet was living with her daughter in te memory of her husband who took away all her happiness..she was working for indian paints and she met my maan which changed her life upside down

Desigirls12 thumbnail
My maaneet ki destinty thought to give their happiness by making them met and it took komal as a thread to tie my maaneet in sacred bond..te way my maan met komal and talking with komal ki mom thru letter and geet too talking with komal ki papa thru letters and both caring for each other was lovely..te way my maan brought ip and met his geet and they journey started with their nok jhoks and hide and seek love game..dadi and Vicky too playing cupit for my maaneet..now nt ki entry ,I think it will expose my maaneet ki past to each other Edited by Desigirls12 - 6 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail

I love all te updates so much yar,from now I will be regular..

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Desigirls12

Other side geet was living with her daughter in te memory of her husband who took away all her happiness..she was working for indian paints and she met my maan which changed her life upside down

(Missed on recent JCL comments and hence sorry for my late reply)

OMG...I am so glad to receive your comments...Thanks a lot my dear. I remember you used to comment regularly for JCL earlier days. Please do continue as it really motivates me to write further. ðŸ¤—