arshifan04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Waiting for next update ...Update soon
etrika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW What an update dear..loved it
Well what surprises are in stored for us...
Nayantara is maan cousin(thank god).

Geet thinking of the past where dev tells her about NT..that part was good

But maan thinking of the past when he heard dev name is so painful..geet standing in red saree and calling for dev is very painful..

Its just that maan and geet are destined to be one all this is happening
Maan meeting komal and started sharing a spl bond..dadi and vicky liking geet for maan...maan and geet concern for each other thru letters...and now NT

hoping that NT will be helping in getting them together..

Bas ek request hai ab yh jitni bhi cheeze ek dusre se linked unhe kholna shuru karo...like maan ko nhi pata that geet is komal's mother and geet doesn't know that its maaan jisse komal papa kehti hai...

Waiting for next to come
Cont soon

chiki143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Totally loved it. Dev had been a tremendous influence on Geet. I think he has shaped her up for the way she is now. Totally loved the way you explained a small thing as hug and how it should not always be mistaken . A very mature view . 
 And now to the story loved nt and Dev friendship. It's always fun to read Maan and his inner feelings. I could actually imagine how he was trying to find what Geet was thinking about the hug. 
And I didn't expect maaneet had such a sad flashback. 
At the end Maan'ss favourite dialogue" yeh ladki mujhe sach me pagal kar degi" is the highlight for me...
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: etrika

WOW What an update dear..loved it

Well what surprises are in stored for us...
Nayantara is maan cousin(thank god).

Geet thinking of the past where dev tells her about NT..that part was good

But maan thinking of the past when he heard dev name is so painful..geet standing in red saree and calling for dev is very painful..

Its just that maan and geet are destined to be one all this is happening
Maan meeting komal and started sharing a spl bond..dadi and vicky liking geet for maan...maan and geet concern for each other thru letters...and now NT

hoping that NT will be helping in getting them together..

Bas ek request hai ab yh jitni bhi cheeze ek dusre se linked unhe kholna shuru karo...like maan ko nhi pata that geet is komal's mother and geet doesn't know that its maaan jisse komal papa kehti hai...

Waiting for next to come
Cont soon

Thank you so much for your long and wonderful comments for JCL, GEETIKA and my New FF, HOW TO NAME IT. ðŸ¤—

Even me seriously working on your request which you have posted in the end of this comment. Wish me luck ðŸ˜³
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: chiki143

Totally loved it. Dev had been a tremendous influence on Geet. I think he has shaped her up for the way she is now. Totally loved the way you explained a small thing as hug and how it should not always be mistaken . A very mature view . 

And now to the story loved nt and Dev friendship. It's always fun to read Maan and his inner feelings. I could actually imagine how he was trying to find what Geet was thinking about the hug. 
And I didn't expect maaneet had such a sad flashback. 
At the end Maan'ss favourite dialogue" yeh ladki mujhe sach me pagal kar degi" is the highlight for me...

Oh my...I really loved your comments and your views on the hug comment... really loved reading your post for This and GEETIKA...Thank you so much my dear ðŸ¤—
Vaidhumom thumbnail
I have started with a new FF today...I am so glad I am penning down one more different Maneet FF that has been stored in my imagination and now makes way here in IF...Thank you for all your support in bringing it to the limelight...🤗 ðŸ˜³
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely updates !
thanks for pm !
taahir004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

I have started with a new FF today...I am so glad I am penning down one more different Maneet FF that has been stored in my imagination and now makes way here in IF...Thank you for all your support in bringing it to the limelight...🤗 ðŸ˜³

Thank you for note I'm reading all your stories at the moment
and await more from you😆
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely story. I had not read this earlier. Thanks for the PM. When you said it was influenced by the movie rhythm I sat and watched this movie on utube. Beautiful movie. But your FF though inspired by it still has its own individuality. Loved how you blended the movie and the serial together beautifully. Hope you won't stop writing again. Waiting for more.