Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
very happy to see you back &  reviving your wonderful stories. So Welcome back after long time... I read the other 23 parts in a go so commenting lately
wonderful updates...loved maaneet who were unknowingly mummy & papa of sweet komal a daughter of geet& dev... accidently maan met komal near her school ...
dadi & vicky wanted to be maaneet as a couple as maan had bitter past about his marriage.. maan sold IP where geet was working ....geet & all workers in IP were terminated their work from new buyer of IP who was none other than dadi for vicky...so maan offered them job in KC...1st day only geet fainted in store room locked by sasha & co.with jealousy...but at evening maan found her & carried to office for first aid where geet saw NT cousin of Maan were hug each other ..she was dev's hunny & came to find him...she asked maan for help... wow maaneet met before at the time of plan crash which remembered him dev sharma dead(well described)...maan was worried for geet as she might misunderstanding about NT hugged  him but felt relief when adi told about geet was scolding staff who was making fun of their boss...awe, man was feeling for geet..hope geet also in same boat...excited for next...thanks for pm...!!
Edited by uluvmg - 6 years ago
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear Mann is worried if Geet think bad about him if she sees Naintara hugs him but she scholded every one how is gossiping about it saying she may her relative or friend
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful story... Read all the parts in one stretch ðŸ˜Š
Maan n geet lost their love on the same day n their bday's too on the same day... Komal so cute kid... Maan finding happiness in meeting her... Waiting to know who are Komal's parents 
Maan sold IP now all the workers working in KC
NT n dev friends... So many common things between maaneet 
Dadima n vicky too good 
But Annie didn't like geet as she was from a middle class... Hope she changes her pov
When will Maan come to know that komal is geet's child 
Eagerly waiting for the next update 
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemm update so nt is maan cousing but geet didn't recognise her
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous update. Geet and Dev did not started their married life and Dev met with accident. Than who is Komal. Isn't she Geet's daughter. Dev and NT friendship was so pure. NT loved Dev but Dev only takes her as his best friend. Dev told about his friendship to Geet. Now when she heard NT name in Maan's office she wanted to know if she is the one who was Dev's Hunny.
priyasree thumbnail

Awesome, beautiful , lovely n superb updates
Edited by priyasree - 6 years ago
maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
super part akka, geet remembered dev moments with her..dev close friend is nt..omg NT is tame boy but after behaiour changed with dev.nt love with devv even purposed him..but dev rejected her and said she only for his friend..dev missed his true friend.geet understand dev pain and worried about NT..maan and Nt r cousin omg..everyone related to maaneet life..even maaneet related their past life.uff staff murmuring about maan..oh sherni geet shout them and make them scared..i love seeing her boldness..maan worried about Nt..nt want meet dev once again in his life..she want ask sorry for him..maan rembered flight crash day..omg geet think maan to dev and maan think geet to neha that day..its so painful scenes..whenever i read maan and neha scenes it s so touching di..i really feel bad for two couples..maan heared geet saying ..after he come we start our life ..maan prayed to god that dev not NT friend Dev..but reality both r same..so many of twist turn in maaneet life..lakshmi really ur awesome..just love it..
sorry for late..
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: maaneetfavo

super part akka, geet remembered dev moments with her..dev close friend is nt..omg NT is tame boy but after behaiour changed with dev.nt love with devv even purposed him..but dev rejected her and said she only for his friend..dev missed his true friend.geet understand dev pain and worried about NT..maan and Nt r cousin omg..everyone related to maaneet life..even maaneet related their past life.uff staff murmuring about maan..oh sherni geet shout them and make them scared..i love seeing her boldness..maan worried about Nt..nt want meet dev once again in his life..she want ask sorry for him..maan rembered flight crash day..omg geet think maan to dev and maan think geet to neha that day..its so painful scenes..whenever i read maan and neha scenes it s so touching di..i really feel bad for two couples..maan heared geet saying ..after he come we start our life ..maan prayed to god that dev not NT friend Dev..but reality both r same..so many of twist turn in maaneet life..lakshmi really ur awesome..just love it..

sorry for late..

thanks a lot for your lovely comments dear.🤗 Really encourages me to write further. But I am going to travel for 2 weeks. will give quick updates from sept 1st week.

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
HELLO EVERYONE
I HAVE SOMETHING COME UP AND HAVE TO TRAVEL FOR NEARLY TWO WEEKS. I HAVE BANKED FOR THE FUTURE EPISODES OF MY FFS GEETIKA AND JCL AND WILL GIVE QUICK UPDATES FROM SEPTEMBER ONWARDS

HOPE YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND AND WILL BE WITH ME...AND SUPPORT ME...

REGARDS

LAKSHMI