Prem Ya Paheli - Chandrakanta

Spoiler: Soundarya seduces Virendra

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago

I am disgusted by seeing this video🤢. Soundarya is kissing V and he is not stopping her. She then gives him a sword. I hope it's not to kill CK or any of his or CK's family member. Why is Nikunj aka Soundarya given so much importance by the news reporters? From the time she came, she is raiding all the interviews in the news segments😡. How long we will have to tolerate her in the show?😡 Hope she don't stay for a long time like Tanveer or Tia or Shagun or Tanu-Aaliya. Even SD did not made such moves on CK but this creepy vamp is kissing him so much🤢.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ms_smiley thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angel_juhi04

I am disgusted by seeing this video🤢. Soundarya is kissing V and he is not stopping her. She then gives him a sword. I hope it's not to kill CK or any of his or CK's family member. Why is Nikunj aka Soundarya given so much importance by the news reporters. From the time she came, she is raising all the interviews in the news segments😡. How long we will have to tolerate her in the show?😡Hope she don't stay for a long time like Tanveer or Tia or Shagun or Tanu-Aaliya. Even SD did not made such moves on CK but this creepy vamp is kissing him so much🤢.

Don't worry he's not in his mind, and she's taking full advantage of it. I want to see the CK's reaction to this..
ms_smiley thumbnail
GK: Aaj Virendra ka prem Chandrakanta nahi he..
       tho Virendra pehli ke saath hai 😆 😆
VABHAM thumbnail
OMG!!😲
this is illogical...how can Virendra, on whom no aiyyaari works, have no control over his own mind?!🤔
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: VABHAM

OMG!!😲

this is illogical...how can Virendra, on whom no aiyyaari works, have no control over his own mind?!🤔

I hope cvs don't make V torture CK like in Laboni track of Jodha Akbar. Also, I don't want another Kajal like track which happened in Kahaani Chandrakanta Ki on Sahara One which ruined the show.
Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ohhh!!! WTH!!!!
Yeh main kya dekh rhi hoon. That lady Sd is seducing V n he is responding back. I can't see V with someone else other than Ck. i hope yeh real V na ho. Koi aur ho in V's disguise.

In the same way I can't see ck with that KS.

They are made for each other