•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
My first post here. I am liking the show so far.

The balloon scene today gave some indication how this story will go ahead. One balloon from Preeta's hand went to Karan and the other one to Rishabh, confirms again that it is going to be a love triangle. Rishabh was impressed with Preeta from their first meeting itself. But I think Preeta to will start liking him too but may be Karan will fall in love with her or something else will make the things complicated and interesting.
What do you think guys?Edited by altgr - 6 years ago
Yep, definite love triangle here.  Let's see how it works out!!
Hi! I have also just recently started watching the show! 
I think the balloon scene shown had a lot of symbolism in it... especially the one that flew into Rishabh's car. I think the fact that he took the balloon and gave it to his dadi is foreshadowing for the future. So I am guessing that Preeta and Rishabh will like each other first, but he will give it all up cause of his grandmother and his brother? So Karan-Preeta should be end game. 
Originally posted by tanasha1993

Hi! I have also just recently started watching the show! 
I think the balloon scene shown had a lot of symbolism in it... especially the one that flew into Rishabh's car. I think the fact that he took the balloon and gave it to his dadi is foreshadowing for the future. So I am guessing that Preeta and Rishabh will like each other first, but he will give it all up cause of his grandmother and his brother? So Karan-Preeta should be end game. 

more than karan...its grandma thats where rishabh will sacrifice his love...he easily give his heart to dadi😆...its a indication already that his dadi will be root cause to mess up his relationship with preeta...she is jealous whenever rishabh-preeta is in talking terms...karan might not know their love story...he might get to know after his marriage with preeta...which will break him into pieces...becos he too will fall in love with preeta...he might have a MU that preeta is still in love rishabh...

more than sacrifice of love...its MU that will break rishabh-preeta relationship
I knew there was a reason I didnt like the grandma from the start ðŸ˜†
Though her meddling will help to get the couple I am rooting for to get together... but I do like Rishabh too, so will be sad if he gets the shorter end of the stick thanks to his grandma
Originally posted by tanasha1993

I knew there was a reason I didnt like the grandma from the start ðŸ˜†
Though her meddling will help to get the couple I am rooting for to get together... but I do like Rishabh too, so will be sad if he gets the shorter end of the stick thanks to his grandma

she is going to be the root cause...well i love karan-preeta but i equally love rishabh...he is a well written character...going to feel bad when his heart breaks due to his own dadi...

I am feeling bad for karan too...when he gets to know after marriage maybe that his wife was in love with his elder bro...he might have a MU that preeta still loves rishabh...when actually preeta loves him...this fact might create MU b/w karan-preeta...
Love triangle.. !

Its gonna be hard to decide the pairing
Originally posted by livelong

Shrdha has electrifying chemistry with both boys, I am confused whom to ship ðŸ˜’

exactly...it will depend on how both pairs story turns out...i like both but will give my preference to karan-preeta...😳
Yeah I don't think I've ever liked both couples at once
But I like both of them
Preeta and karan a little more lol
Originally posted by livelong

Shrdha has electrifying chemistry with both boys, I am confused whom to ship ðŸ˜’

hahaha same here!😆 i love dheeraj the actor but m loving rishab's character n on top of that preeta looks amazing with both of them! At the end its karan-preeta's story as suggested by promos n all those sajda scenes! by the way i love sajda scenes!😆 feeling bad for rishab abhi se lol!