Will Preeta come between brothers ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
I feel Rishabh is sort of falling for Preeta ðŸ˜† He stopped talking on the phone ðŸ˜†

BTW  that flasback scene between Preeta and Risabh ? which episode was that from ?
after tdys scene...it seems like rishabh-preeta will fall in love..while karan will be oblivious abt their love story and circumstances will lead to karan marrying preeta and after marriage he gets to know abt rishabh-preeta love story

or

rishabh-preeta falls in love with each other and something happens karan too falls in love with preeta...he gets to know that rishabh-preeta loves each other...he will hide his love in his heart and put a fake smile just for rishabh...something happens circumstance leads to karan marrying preeta

I don't see karan-preeta falling in love before marriage...their love story starts after marriage...preeta hates the sight of karan...but karan will definitely fall in love first...
Edited by Mages - 6 years ago
Still can't predict who will fall for whom... just 2 weeks passed...Also preeta-rishab may like eachother...but like is different from love...Shld watch whose love become passionate...Also I don't like tragedy and sacrifices..Hope kdb will not go much into it...Let it go for preeta-rishab..But karan character should not become devadas...He Shld be always happy , lovable and carefree...If preeta come into his life it's most welcome
But don't want rift btw brothers just becoz of love...Also that may not happen as karan-rishab love each other alott...As observed karan doesn't show attitude with family members except with outsiders
i will go with the ballon Symbol. i think she might fall in love with karan first as the ballon lands up to karan then preeta takes it back it means she might fall in love with him but due to some misunderstandings she will marry Rishab and fall in love with him later
Originally posted by iqbalslover

i will go with the ballon Symbol. i think she might fall in love with karan first as the ballon lands up to karan then preeta takes it back it means she might fall in love with him but due to some misunderstandings she will marry Rishab and fall in love with him later

going by this logic...there is another way too...
when preeta saw the balloon in rishabh's car...she thought of the little girl saying and then find it silly...while with karan she was shouting at him...saying this is not for you...

so it can be she like rishabh first...furthermore she doesn't have good impression of karan...she hates him...there is going to be karan v/s preeta going on...so definitely now she is not going to like karan...its a long long way to like karan...though karan-preeta will share some romantic moments due to circumstance

she seem to like rishabh at the moment...which could be seen...

she will like rishabh and vice-versa...dadi or that kareena bua might create MU...circumstance will lead karan to marry preeta...it can be shown that karan starts to like preeta...preeta still hates him
Edited by Mages - 6 years ago
As much I would want Preeta to end up with Rishabh but the way things are going it looks like the story will go the cliche and the predictable way and Preeta will end up Karan 
Preeta and Rishabh will start liking each other but Dadi will somehow be the reason for getting Preeta married to Karan instead and Rishabh will sacrifice his love.

Then it will be a common story of how Preeta who will initially hate Karan will start liking him and then eventually will fall in love with him

The balloon scene also indicated the same 

Preeta notices the balloon in Rishabh's car which means she will like him.
Rishabh gave his balloon/ love to Dadi...this foreshadows that he will sacrifice his love 
The balloon went to Karan and this means Preeta and Karan will initially hate each other , they will have their nok jhoks etc. And then they will fall in love after marriage 

This is a very common story and has nothing new to offer but this is sadly where the story is heading 

I would have loved it if this was not the case and Preeta would have ended up with Rishabh but as this will not be the case I hope that Rishabh remains a lead character and doesn't get sidelined.
I want rishabh to get equal importance and screen space 

I also want the focus to be on the brothers' relation and I hope it remain strong through thick and thin
Edited by anshvi - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Mages

going by this logic...there is another way too...
when preeta saw the balloon in rishabh's car...she thought of the little girl saying and then find it silly...while with karan she was shouting at him...saying this is not for you...

so it can be she like rishabh first...furthermore she doesn't have good impression of karan...she hates him...there is going to be karan v/s preeta going on...so definitely now she is not going to like karan...its a long long way to like karan...though karan-preeta will share some romantic moments due to circumstance

she seem to like rishabh at the moment...which could be seen...

she will like rishabh and vice-versa...dadi or that kareena bua might create MU...circumstance will lead karan to marry preeta...it can be shown that karan starts to like preeta...preeta still hates him

hahhaah yes this is also a probability 😆
but i am done with forcefully marriages. every serials Shows it. 😆Edited by iqbalslover - 6 years ago
Yeah many shows may done these type of story but every actor have their own style and accent to play that roles... This is what make many audience groove to the show irrespective of repetition  Edited by manu.krissh - 6 years ago
I think both brothers will fall in love with Preeta.