Dheeraj-Shraddha/Karan-Preeta AT#1 Sajda Tera Sajda Din Reain Karoon - Page 119

Posted: 6 years ago
@anisha...rishabh treats his siblings like crap...thats all i can say...preeta is a stranger...she knows nothing abt karan but rishabh knows his bro for all his life...he could at least defend for his bro when preeta was badmouthing karan...the girls would not have won if karan was not disturbed...even preeta won by cheating...tit for tat...the game was going good when shrishti create this sofia crap that put karan in a bad light n he vows to teach her a lesson...than whatever happened is all tit for tat...if this tit for tat doesn't happen...boys team would have won...this match was to glorify the women...that they are better than men..but play it honestly not by cheating
-topic closed-

lets move on to our new home
Originally posted by kendra

Hey i have written an OS on PreeRan. Please check it : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/143826331

Oohhh myy godd...kendra..it was so so so so good..i can't express howww much good it was..my god...i was smiling all through the post n was imagining both of them.. I don't have words to say how awesome this OS was.. please please please write more..it was really really good..
Originally posted by Angrita

Oohhh myy godd...kendra..it was so so so so good..i can't express howww much good it was..my god...i was smiling all through the post n was imagining both of them.. I don't have words to say how awesome this OS was.. please please please write more..it was really really good..

Thank you so much. It means a lot. I am not a writer but i'll try my best to come up with other ideas :)