preeta and rishabh - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
i really want them together.why always the twisted guy have to get the good one?why the sacrificing kind guy do not get the good one?why still now trinagles needed to run a serial?come on, fix two male leads with other two female leads.why triangle and crosses needed?there are so much to show other than tringle and cross type craps.i am not against karan ,but i think rishabh matches better with preeta.um sure audience will like more rishabh and preeta together if makers give the same chance they are giving to karan and preeta. on other hand sorry to say ,karan almost look like younger brother of preeta.there age difference is nt ignorable besides how much romance u want to impringe,still it is not avoidable.karan best matches with shrishti.naughty guy bubbly girl.
there is height difference b/w karan-shrishti...😆
i don't find anything unique in rishabh-preeta...both are the same...what is there to explore in their relationship...other than solving issues of household...such a perfect couple...nothing much to explore in their relationship unless they bring in DBAH angle but preeta is already a doctor...but than its your choice...respected...

karan is anything than younger brother to preeta...he is more like younger brother to shrishti...

by the way...i find shraddha looks her best with shabbir...they have an awesome chemistry...but he is a jeeju...i hope in future they are casted together in a different show

coming to karan-preeta...they are flawed couple...interesting...everyday there is something to explore in each other..in their relationship...bringing the best out of each other...i prefer karan-preeta but it seems like it will end with rishabh-preeta...i feel this will go KTH...kasturi way...rishabh-preeta reminds me of piyush-kashish...karan will be a devdas in preeta's love...

by the way...what age difference...shraddha is 29 yrs old n dheeraj is 32 yrs old...perfect age...
Edited by Mages - 6 years ago
I don't think shrishti is bubbly...give some time...she will turn negative...she seems to be tanu pt 2...aaliyah pt 2...
KKB had no sisters rivarly...i am sure EK will bring in sisters rivarly in KDB...

karan is not a bad boy...he is a immature spoilt brat...he needs to go through a self discovery...a push is needed and that push will be given by preeta...who knows he might emerge better than rishabh...
Edited by Mages - 6 years ago
Apart from the good and bad, karan-preeta makes a better pair becoz if u watch preeta , she has more to explore with karan only..Various expressions like angry, nok-jhok, romance, cute fights , hate,love, etc. vl be shown..If it's with rishab she vl be just like a sanskaari a very typical badi bahu sticking only to the household issues...Done these with many shows
Coming to the looks shraddha is perfect with dheeraj as in TV not the body but facial expressions play an important role...And these two are amazing in it
And karan ---If not preeta another girl may come into his life but not shristi as dheeraj is a bit short to her..Not a perfect match...acc to personality and height rishab-shristi make good pair
But ok u have ur own intrest
When it comes to chemistry,Shraddha looks great with both Dheeraj and Manit.She had an instant chemistry with both of them.
But when we look at the characters it's a different case.Character wise both Karan-Preeta and Rishabh-Preeta have potential.And I am saying this after observing all the characters.

Karan is not arrogant but he has an attitude.He is michievous,childish and a bit immature which makes him a perfect foil for our mature and sensible Dr Preeta.😳 Karan and Preeta also give me the vibes of an intense,hot passionate couple.As said in the promo,Karan is fire.And who doesn't like a fiery guy falling in love❤️

Now coming to Rishabh,he is a guy who is matured,sensible and level headed.He gives me the vibes of a strong and silent lover.Such guys can be passionate too albeit in a different manner.With Rishabh-Preeta I see a couple who are equal in every front.Such relationships are hardly explored on Indian TV❤️

For now I am shipping Preeta with Karan.Their scenes are so cute together.Shraddha and Dheeraj have a sparkling chemistry.It's evident from their scenes together.😳

Speaking of Rishabh,I will say that he needs a girl like Bulbul from KKB.A girl who is cheerful,vivacious and full of life.
I am still unable to connect to Srishti as a character.I don't know why.She comes across as a combination of Sarla and Alia.From my experience with Ekta shows,I won't be surprised if Srishti becomes a vamp in future.
Though speaking of actors,Manit and Anjum compliment each other a lot.Especially in terms of height.
Exactly 
I would love if Preeta and Rishabh become a pair...They will look amazing together 😳

I have said it earlier as well that a bad boy and a good girl love story has been done so many times that i find it very boring , done to death 

There is nothing new it it...It is seen it all...Such stories have been explored so many times

What would be new if we get to see a good guy and a good girl pair coz that would be new...Often people think that there is nothing to explore in it but that is what makes it interesting

I would love to see how that can be explored 

I would also love to see the dynamics of a not so good girl and a bad guy i.e. Karan and Srishti coz that would be very interesting 

But frankly speaking don't keep your hopes up because this is Ekta show and in all probability opposite pairs will be made 

Preet with Karan 

Rishabh with Srishti  or Srishti  might turn negative who knows

and we will get the same good girl falling for bad boy and vice versa soon 

Sigh 

It would have been nice though if makers did something out of the box for once and the good guy ended up with the good girl 

Personally i love Preeta with Rishabh 😳 They make a better couple

Even i feel that Karan looks younger than Preeta

And if not this couple (Preeta and Rishabh) then the only thing worth watching in the show will hopefully be the bonding between the brothers..I hope CVs explore that and don't ruin it .
Edited by anshvi - 6 years ago
I don't like the connotation that by saying Preeta the good girl you are implying Srishti is a bad girl. We have not seen anything hinting that so far. yes she might be a bit childish and all but Bullbul was like that too in the beginning of KB. It is quite possible that Shrishti might become like Ayesha of Bade achche lagte hain or may simply become like Bullbull of KB. Let us wait and see and not judge their characters already.
Originally posted by Mages

there is height difference b/w karan-shrishti...😆
i don't find anything unique in rishabh-preeta...both are the same...what is there to explore in their relationship...other than solving issues of household...such a perfect couple...nothing much to explore in their relationship unless they bring in DBAH angle but preeta is already a doctor...but than its your choice...respected...

karan is anything than younger brother to preeta...he is more like younger brother to shrishti...

by the way...i find shraddha looks her best with shabbir...they have an awesome chemistry...but he is a jeeju...i hope in future they are casted together in a different show

coming to karan-preeta...they are flawed couple...interesting...everyday there is something to explore in each other..in their relationship...bringing the best out of each other...i prefer karan-preeta but it seems like it will end with rishabh-preeta...i feel this will go KTH...kasturi way...rishabh-preeta reminds me of piyush-kashish...karan will be a devdas in preeta's love...

by the way...what age difference...shraddha is 29 yrs old n dheeraj is 32 yrs old...perfect age...
I am watching preeta since dear from main lakshmi teri angan ki,she played a bubly girl,her age shows 27 from that time,I don't how come after log years webs show just year increment,he he,whatever they looked bro sis to me,on other hand karan looks immature in comparism rishabh,um bored with another kasturi or kayse yeh pyar hai,kumkum bhagya 2
type theme,spoilt brat turns good and get the good girl.
Originally posted by manu.krissh

Apart from the good and bad, karan-preeta makes a better pair becoz if u watch preeta , she has more to explore with karan only..Various expressions like angry, nok-jhok, romance, cute fights , hate,love, etc. vl be shown..If it's with rishab she vl be just like a sanskaari a very typical badi bahu sticking only to the household issues...Done these with many shows
Coming to the looks shraddha is perfect with dheeraj as in TV not the body but facial expressions play an important role...And these two are amazing in it
And karan ---If not preeta another girl may come into his life but not shristi as dheeraj is a bit short to her..Not a perfect match...acc to personality and height rishab-shristi make good pair
But ok u have ur own intrest
the both theme is common.the theme u explaining already gone through in many serials,if we just counts ektas already 3 in line,kumkum,kasturi and kaysa yeh pyar hai.on other hand pov varies person to person,for karan preeta don't match at all for me.not in any sense,body facial nothing.um not telling don't do karan-preeta,um saying give proper chance to each pair,which they are not giving,um damn sure if equal space given rishabh and preeta will be liked more
Originally posted by darkknight420

I am watching preeta since dear from main lakshmi teri angan ki,she played a bubly girl,her age shows 27 from that time,I don't how come after log years webs show just year increment,he he,whatever they looked bro sis to me,on other hand karan looks immature in comparism rishabh,um bored with another kasturi or kayse yeh pyar hai,kumkum bhagya 2
type theme,spoilt brat turns good and get the good girl.

i still don't think...shradha is older than dheeraj...he is already 32 yrs...anyways respect your choice...the show is just  few days old...there is more to explore...