Ishqbaaaz

Falling...Falling...Fell...

BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
When I heard about the scene, my first reaction was ohhh no...it is going to be a wierd dumb scene but surprisingly the execution was not bad and it turned out to be an entertaining scene. But just imagine if the ladies fell on the wrong partners poora raitha phayal jatha  lol
Btw I loved Gauri's reaction when Anika and Bhavya went in. 2 different directions in the dark.

I have always loved Obros but this week made me a die hard Obro fan ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ha ha they all fell accurately in their partners that too in a line. Good they did not fall on wrong partners 😆
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 i had a mixed response ..  comedy , feels and cringe 
how did boys were in line to catch their respective ladies when they were in different areas of room .. 
when did Annika get time to tie hair before falling ..
how did gauri jhumka got twisted around  her ear 

Some transition looked  weird .
why they keep repeating rikara fbs .. 

segment was  nice in isolation  shots .. 

loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --BLRbabe--

i had a mixed response ..  comedy , feels and cringe 

how did boys were in line to catch their respective ladies when they were in different areas of room .. 
when did Annika get time to tie hair before falling ..
how did gauri jhumka got twisted around  her ear 

Some transition looked  weird .
why they keep repeating rikara fbs .. 

segment was  nice in isolation  shots .. 

I m not  liking  this  community  romance. Better cv show romance  according  to couple  and their current  phase  not this forced  and lollypop  kind scene. It's not hard to give few minutes  of individuals  scene  in 1 hour. 
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it was illogical too somehow😆 the boys were sleeping on different places .. rudy was sleeping on couch away from everyone but bhavya managed to fly n bring him down n fall on him😆 the three ladies had their hair tied suddenly🤣
bache k aane se ghar se ghr zara nh badla all are being illogical by the grace of God😆
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: loveispure

I m not  liking  this  community  romance. Better cv show romance  according  to couple  and their current  phase  not this forced  and lollypop  kind scene. It's not hard to give few minutes  of individuals  scene  in 1 hour. 

i agree.. community romance does NOT gives those vibes which we get from individual's one...🥱