Naamkarann

My prediction about the new olv

agneela thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I think Shweta gets to know about Neil's feelings towards Avni and she blackmails Avni to tell Neil that she loves Ali, otherwise she will kick Amol out of the house. Or maybe Rhea tells Avni that Neil likes her and he regrets marrying Avni which he told her when he was drunk. These could be the reasons behind Avni's fake confession. But I hope it was just a dream sequence, nothing else. I will be really heartbroken if Neil and Avni get separated. And CVs plz close the Rhea chapter.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Amol issue can be logical because neela is already there to take responsibility of amol n saying neil that she loves ali it rather destroys her marriage because neil will want patching up avni n ali if he really thinks avni loves ali,he won't keep avni in a suffocating life...N rhea issue that before marriage avni knew neil never loved rhea it's just an arrange marriage...so..it's really a confusion what's exact reason behind this yes!
Affinity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think she will say yes, and then when he reacts,  she will clarify that was the only option she had left. Considering she's told him time and time again, that Ali is only her friend, but Neel hasn't listened to her words.
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No Sweta has other plans, she will no ask Avni to do so and as neela said avni ko mazboor karna itna bhi aasan nahin😉
Whatever may be the reason I am more interested to know what will be Neil's next step?

Will he start ignoring Avni or he will tell avni to go to ali or he be like meri biwi sirf meri hai😆
Affinity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -RainbowPearls-

No Sweta has other plans, she will no ask Avni to do so and as neela said avni ko mazboor karna itna bhi aasan nahin😉

Whatever may be the reason I am more interested to know what will be Neil's next step?

Will he start ignoring Avni or he will tell avni to go to ali or he be like meri biwi sirf meri hai😆

i wish he says the latter! I want to see a somewhat possessive Neil, like the time he said "tera husband hona ke nehta, mein tumhara saath kabhi bhi dance kar sakte hu, samjhi tum"😛
pri12 thumbnail
Chill guys aisa kuch bhi nhi hoga...It will be something unexpected yet beautiful...We all will be happy...
Olvs are misleading sometimes...
If they reveal everything now then why will audience watch episode...
Ancyjose thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with this because naamkaran doesn't disappoint us but my suggestion to kick out the evil rhea soon,because can't tolerate to see rhea with Neil
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -RainbowPearls-

I hope he sticks to the last option !!! :D
shikhsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Something is going on Avneil's mind.its either Avni planning big or Neil doing something.After what he said in interview it's not exactly what's its being shown.so I ll sit back n watch how n what is in the mind of CVS.i trust them n Zain somehow spills the beans so that fans are not disappointed.The way fans reacted when the pics of Ali with Avni n him with Rhea was released so he knows what will be the reaction that's why indirectly he gave the hint similar way he gave it today.so everyone chillax.avneil are together.i keep saying this bt it's Mahesh Bhatt s serial n trust his vision guys
Ancyjose thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please cvs don't disappoint us,now only the lovebirds avneil relieved from a big trouble again started misunderstanding,please clear off soon 😭