Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
this CC is for discussions regarding IB & DBO + idhar udhar ki baatein . 

TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT

so feel free to Bookmark, fav and start discussing things lol

Member List:
naadanmasakalli
Srujana7.MaNan
AreYaar
ThithliDhost
blackorwhite
ramz21
Manisha.
Noteworthy
iProprioceptor
NYCForever
Ssyed001
DEFOM
Mads
FleetingWishes

TrollBaaaz Corner 12 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
just caz i feel humari bunty the cutiepie needs her own Bm too *EEKS* and this pic is adorbs

AreYaar thumbnail
*Bookmark*

AreYaar thumbnail
This pic needs to be on the front page too
AreYaar thumbnail
OBros ke scenes were again the only saving grace today...the boys are all clearly in their element and having a lot of fun doing the random comedy with the baby...

BEST moment was Rudy thinking he's SO smart trying to feed the baby milk with a STRAW🀣

I've started forwarding all Bhavya scenes now...including the ones with Anika...nahin bardaasht hoti. 

Shivika-wise, total filler random scene which added nothing to the story and just gave us one random W*F FB of the "baanjh" scene from the ML drama and showed Anika being dialed down to super dumb again...Shivaay's hair looked HORRIBLE in the entire first half...super yuck to the highlights...they look poop colored. 

The entire Basanti codename scene had nothing to it either...just a little token fight over what is the best film and phir scene khatam. 

I shouldn't even start getting into the maha stupid Anika-Rags "comedy" scene todayπŸ₯±

I think the only pair that got a meaningful scene today were OG...lol suddenly Om has gone back to achhayi ka bf mode and sant aatma tone mein gyaan baant raha hai about parents ke liye respect...lol chalo he anyways looks like normal Om when his hair is open. 

I'm fast losing interest...this whole week feels like a washout.  The baby alone deffo can't save this sinking ship. 
maverick04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Re-posting my review from the previous thread! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Today's episode was quite meaningful in terms of Shivika and Rikara.. kuch toh movement hua.. Hardly any sidey scenes.. 

I'm sorry but I'm getting pissed with Anika every time she doesn't clear Shivaay's MU about her being engaged and then I get pissed at Shivaay for being such an idiot for not figuring out that she's at home all the time worrying about him and Ragini and not going to meet some other guy.. but he still insists on being dim-witted and insists on thinking that she has already moved on and gotten engaged!! Both are just acting dumb! πŸ˜‘

OK Rant done!*

Now coming to the episode.. the comedy was limited.. had some good scenes.. Episode started with the guys going crazy over zero sleep and baby crying as he/she is hungry.. Rudy named it Bunty.. Girls decide code names and changed their naari shakti slogan to a "Nayi soch" wala slogan "Sab pe bhaari Indian naari".. meh! 

Om and Rudy went out to handle Jhanvi from entering the room and to get milk for the baby respectively leaving Shivaay alone in the room with the baby.. Shivaay sensed Anika when she entered the room to find out what is going on..πŸ˜† 

Anika shows her concern about him being ill and Shivaay is like tumhe kya farak padhta hai.. so Anika is like "Fikr ho rahi thi.. Rishta bhale hi khatam ho gaya ho par ek waqt tha jab hume ek doosre ki fikr hoti thi.." 

She sees baby pics / articles on Shivaay's laptop and MU's that Shivaay wants an NKK kid and that is why he's marrying Ragini just after 3 months of divorce.. and she's like mujhe laga tha ki aapko bachcho mein koi interest nahi hai.. and Shivaay is like why would you think that.. she's like bcoz you said you dont care whether I can give you a child and has a FB of ML Baanjh wala scene where Billu says it doesn't matter to him if she can give him a child or not.. Billu was like that was past and you should move on.. 

It's so irritating now.. it's always Anika who brings up NKK.. why doesn't she understand him..stupid girl!! I liked Shivaay's reply though.. to her question that he wants to marry Ragini for NKK child just 3 months after divorce.. he was like tumhe kya farak padhta hai and you are the one who is already engaged.. I just announced my engagement.. 
A: "Mujhe farak..." stops!
S: Jis din tum yeh sentence poora karogi us din hum baat karenge.. πŸ˜­

All this girl has to do is clear his MU that she's engaged.. that is the main complaint and hurt he has.. but No this girl will not clear it..! For God knows what reason! Why is Harneet making her a stubborn idiot all the time! πŸ˜‘

Looks like she thought Shivaay didnt want kids or kids with her.. whatever.. I dont know if they are actually trying to address the "Mother of my children" issue people have..I guess when Anika sees that Shivaay is ready to take care of an illegitimate child she will realise that she has been wrong about his NKK thing.. he has evolved in his thought.. unlike her and her insecurities!! I mean how else can this be explained?πŸ˜•

Baaki same Basanti wala BTS..the boys were trying to get a feeder for the baby while the girls are spying on them outside.. There was a nice Rikara scene too.. Om finally meets Gauri's mom and welcomes her to the house sweetly.. Rikara have a conversation about mothers and have a moment.. but that's it.. Ruvya ka very negligible scene tha.. 

Funny parts: Obros scenes with the baby.. Rudy's trying to feed the baby milk in a glass or with a straw! πŸ€£ Anika and Ragini fighting over a parcel which apparently Shivaay gifted Ragini..It ends up being empty πŸ˜†
Rudy's attempts to get the feeder without anyone finding out.. πŸ˜†

Aaj comedy was okay..not that great compared to yesterday! Some funny scenes! And episode ended with Shivaay's Junglee dance! Lol πŸ˜†

Precap: Tomorrow laundry basket thing will happen and finally girls will find out.. I guess tomorrow we will get Anika and Shivaay scene with the baby too..
Edited by maverick04 - 6 years ago
maverick04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This whole track for Shivika feels like is supposed to be for Anika's realization! From today's episode she has totally become dumb! It feels like she has no realization whatsoever about the changes that have happened in Shivaay over the time.. πŸ˜‘
All his gestures.. his mature talks and advises.. every thing he has done for her.. every thing he has changed in himself just went over her head or something.. she's still stuck over the Shivaay she knew from her initial days.. saare progress ko kachre mein daal diya hai CVs ne!

Her entire question about him wanting kids with NKK shows that itne time se dimag bandh karke rakha tha madam ne! πŸ˜‘ Which is why she was so sure about her decision to leave him the way she did!

Hum log itne din se Shivika progression ki baat kar rahe the.. looks like the progression was only on Shivaay's end.. nothing on Anika! And ab Shivaay bhi wapas dumb ban gaya hai by not realizing what she did and not trying to investigate her actions! πŸ˜‘ 

Harneet literally rebooted both of them to make them idiots again! 
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Behan log

Anything watch worthy this week? Tum logon ke updates se lag raha (the quick ones I saw) ki my Gulbadan is again proving her me(n)ttle with kaamedy 😎

GHSP ki yaad aa rahi hai Yeh pointless kkaamedy tracks Dekh kar ☺️ 😡

If my Gulneet don't tighten their pants in the next month this show is done for good! Yeh cutie ko 3-4 episode ke baad koi nahi dekhne Wala πŸ˜” with the snooze fest going around story wise !

I can't even associate with SSO anymore... But I shouldn't be surprised my Gullu has done this Yeda bana joker peda experiment on all her bwoys and its just until the limit of fillers is reached that SSO pankhis will bite hers in the backs with "where's the INTAANCITY Gul" wale koschen

I guess the horrible coats with that atrocious highlights are making it equally difficult 😑

Btw hindi medium is a pretty good watch! Irfan rocks as always and Saba compliments him well! Such a good message delivered without going down to usual cliche conflicts!

That Song IK Jindari is ❀️
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
So far I'm only halfway through the episode and IMO it is much much better than yesterday's. The OBros are hilarious and their baby scenes weren't dragging like previously, the editing seems smoother, and it's still balanced with the ensemble cast - so there were a few Shivika scenes, and I could skip anything that I didn't like πŸ˜†. Shivaay is out of that ugly suit and Anika finally has a shirt to wear and her hair didn't have any of that hideous grease.

The walky-talky bit with the OBahus was actually funny, mostly because of Anika...LOL of course Anika would totally get confused with the walky-talkyπŸ˜†. The moment Bhavya said to look at "12:00", I knew at that moment Anika was so not going to get it🀣. And Shivika talking about movies "Titanic, Shashank" "Sholay" was cute. Rudy with his DDLJ for a movie that starts with "Sh" and Om getting kicked out of his room with the door slamming were funny touches too.

Definitely a much more balanced episode so far as opposed to before. This I can handle πŸ˜†. 
AreYaar thumbnail
@Khush: Skip maaro yaar...whole week is a total washout...baby ke bits cute hain but they can't save the overall crapfest this has become even more so since the merger...

I watched Hindi Medium a few days back too...loved it...very nicely made movie...Pappi ji ka role bhi bahut achha tha and ofcourse Irfan and Saba were fab...little girl was cute too.