TrollBaaaz Corner#18(Invites only) - Page 120

Posted: 6 years ago
Thread banaaun aaj? Show of handsπŸ˜†
Agree about broken communication and omru doing aaba dabba jabba too I liked Shivaay letting it out tho  in that scene and that his batti jali 
2nd Shivika scene is good my fav bit ruko upper dekho  ro kyon rahi ho that whole haq thing came out so nicely there he was soft and authoritative  that is the moment of the day for me . There was something so apna sa in the way he stopped her liffed her chin and asked her and anika quietly following the orders .SC was so good with the way her eyes got bubbled up with tears very very swiftly and Then har aise hi and Shivaay going no one cries aise hi .  I liked her making a point about fitrat  bhi and aap nahi smajhege Mujhe bhi Rani ka post main KKHH  reference Yaad aaya aaj she said 3,4 times aap nahi samjhoge finally jalaooing the batti  in his dimaag.  So much for being divirced haan πŸ˜† and calculator and cheque  writing was cute too she Can't even copy properly aaj the math was in line with previous math references and not random like pichli  date

Liked the scene with Pinky too and his how come.she never showed me that side ever again after she came back goo and Pinky kI Toh hawa right ho gayi.

2nd half I am.ok with that date I kinda have forgotten already ke Kya Hua 
Originally posted by AreYaar

Yes yes yes sis always here for that . The 2nd scene deserves it esp that upper dekho.ro kyon  rahi hi am sure you will be able to.explain what I am.unable too the special thing in that moment as I suck at it but very touching it was

[

Shivaay lifted Anika's chin twice today...ek baar dream mein during the date...LOL and yes then second time in the latter scene for real...it felt like the pre seperation times jab woh sense kar leta tha what's wrong with her and asked her directly...but Anika avoided and ran off...bada sweet scene tha. 

Mein  edit karte time 'like' kha gayi..πŸ˜† What I meant to say...I liked the second lifting Anika chin ka CAP.. This one.. Something very touching/heart-wrenching about both their expressions in this! 

LOL.. I have not watched the episode..  and will watch evening mein.. but why not πŸ˜† 

EDIT: Please ignore all my  typos today.. too tired.. brain not sending the right signals.. *SIGH*
Edited by blackorwhite - 6 years ago
Originally posted by blackorwhite

Mein  edit karte time 'like' kha gayi..πŸ˜† What I meant to say...I liked the second lifting Anika cheek ka CAP.. This one.. Something very touching about both their expressions in this! 

LOL.. I have not watched the episode..  and will watch evening mein.. but why not πŸ˜† 

Just not the cap this was the best moment of the entire episode they both nailed  it πŸ‘ I loved the dialogue deliveries in this 
AY. ..please thread bana do.
Will watch in evening, but would love to fangirl along with the rest 

And...the VM was super. ..loved it..especially the pani wala scene and the grand entry to the event.