epi was awesome

Posted: 2017-07-18T12:39:43Z
rishabh-preeta scenes were awesome...rishu is already attracted towards preeta...its easy for him to fall in love with her and preeta too might have a liking for rishu at first...for the early stages it seems like going to be rishabh-preeta at first...

dadi doesn't approve of preeta but soon she will be falling for her and might want rishu to marry preeta...so that preeta permanently stays with her...she gives me vibes of abhi's dadi...at the moment both doesn't approve of each other...soon both will be falling for each other

now coming to my fav karan-preeta...misunderstanding continues ..that girl sania seems like lying n innocent preeta believes her...it seems karan is stuck into preeta's mind way too much...well she misunderstands him and he has to prove his worth infront of her...there is going to be fire in their chemistry...the way karan glance at preeta recalling where he met preeta...it seems like for preeta...karan is always the bad guy...she might not understand that deep down this naughty n flirty karan...there is a deep n intense karan...karan will definitely prove preeta wrong...he never tried to forced himself on that sania...hatred relationship continues with mixture of passionate loved mixed into it

karan...yup...he is naughty...stubborn...flirty...but saw a new side of him...he is very sweet and humble towards his fans...very cool n calm...he click pics with all the officers...who are his fans...he is down to earth...success has not gone up his head...but he will definitely irritate preeta and she is already judgemental abt him that he is rude and arrogant...Sajda is perfect on them

precap...i want to hug my rockstar...once again the perfect jeeju...he helped his sis-in-law and got her a job...this man is epitome of kindness...first he united Rabul...now help preeta...sarla is bless to get a gem as her SIL...BB n preeta are bless to get a BIL like abhi...and pragya is the most luckiest...she has a gem as her hubby dearest...who loves her crazily...

after ages...its nice to see abhi bonding with Aroras...it gives back the old golden KKB days...

the epi was awesome

3 Likes this
Posted: 2017-07-18T18:54:41Z
Great epi today.  Very face paced and it was packed with Preeta meeting Rishabh and Karan. I really liked how Preeta is a no nonsense girl who speaks up boldly.  

These CV's have a lot of guts!!LOL  Shrishti having posters of Tanu in Sarla ma's house was really rubbing it in.LOL

Go Abhi!! He's does so much for people he cares for.  Aliya must be adopted!!
3 Likes this
Posted: 2017-07-18T23:25:10Z
Kdb pace is good, not dragging.
Abhi is a sweet heart Embarrassed
4 Likes this

[Content Removed]
Posted: 2017-07-19T01:27:30Z
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Great epi today.  Very face paced and it was packed with Preeta meeting Rishabh and Karan. I really liked how Preeta is a no nonsense girl who speaks up boldly.  

These CV's have a lot of guts!!LOL  Shrishti having posters of Tanu in Sarla ma's house was really rubbing it in.LOL

Go Abhi!! He's does so much for people he cares for.  Aliya must be adopted!!

I felt Abhi must be adopted..Daadi can also think round about and complicate things.. We know Aaliya.. only Abhi is misfit in Mehra family..
2 Likes this
Posted: 2017-07-19T03:50:56Z
i feel aaliyah is adopted rather than abhi...Angry
she is a misfit in the family...doesn't fit to be a Mehra...
a black mark as a sister...disgusting...Censored
she is not even a human...she is a queen of devils...Dead
1 Likes this
Posted: 2017-07-19T06:04:49Z
Totally agree 
1 Likes this
Posted: 2017-07-19T13:09:55Z
I think the best part about having a spin off is, the first week isn't wasted in establishing the story and characters!Thumbs Up
1 Likes this