Kundali Bhagya

Karan-not a bad boy

Vassu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Well, read all the comments regarding pairs all have their own views it's good but noting karan as a bad boy is something wrong I guess acc. 2 his character in the show... He's nly naughty, childish,casanova, very passionate about cricket and doesn't care anyone much except his dadi and brother where he had an unconditional love towards them...But there is no  such qualities that he is bad at nature😊
Coming to pairing if they pair up karan- sristi it would be two naughty people chemistry which may be impossible as likes poles repel each other
If it's karan-preeta it would be more interesting
Well,we all know opposite poles attract each other ðŸ˜‰ how many same shows come earlier it would be interesting to watch a fresh story with some new characters I.e., how their love build up from hate to love😳
Also it would be interesting 2 watch this for dheeraj fans as in his previous show we saw him as a responsible, caring and loving husband pairing to the same character like him...
Now want to see him playing the opposite role and pairing with his opposite character...Hope 100%we get 2 see that in this show
Well friends this is only my point of view😊 should wait and watch wh will happen in the show..Still more to come😉