Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakshiAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi all going to start a short story,hopefully it's going to complete by two parts.
Sorry for not sending any PM's 
Intro of the story here.

My Bride ❤️ ❤️

She cant believe it happened,Karan had kidnapped her from the marriage hall,she was supposed to marry Anandam today.
She was going to marry Anandam to forget Karan but she was well aware of the fact that she can't forget him so easily.
To her dismay it was her Amma and Sherry who were mastermind behind this kidnap.

When she opened her eyes, she was infront of Mr.Khanna as a captive.
She was trying to get out of the bed but he came and pushed her back to the bed.
She got scared and shouted at him 
Tipsy:What the hell is this Mr.Khanna,what I'm doing here??
Karan smiled at her wickedly and said don't you know Tipsy.
He leaned on her and gave a gentle kiss on her lips.
She shivered,how can he do this,she was first time kissed by a man.
What are you doing??She asked horrified.
I'm marking my territory as mine tanpura he said and started nuzzling her neck
Behave Mr.Khanna she retorted.
But he didn't gave any heed to her and continued nuzzling her neck,inhaling her aroma.
What's happening,no he can't do this to her,she can't be left heartbroken again.
Please Mr.Khanna stop it,tell me why you have kidnapped me.
He stopped in middle,looking at her he said ,you know Tipsy what we are going to do now,in your own words you call it as trial room version.
She looked at him horrified.
Enough Mr.Khanna please end this drama.

He smiled at her and said,Naah don't expect me to do that now.
I hv been roaming behind you since 5mon after settling Radhika's issue but you are giving me a cold shoulder.still I didn't say anything but now you are challenging me by taking a step to marry that imbecile Anandam,do you think I'm going to allow you for such extent,no tipsy.
Tipsy:So you kidnapped me here.
Karan:Yes absolutely baby because Today we are going to marry and just few hours left for the muhurtham.
Tipsy:Keep dreaming Mr.Khanna I'm not going to get ready nor I'm going to marry you.
With his lopsided grin he said i know my tanpura well,so I'm here to help her in dressing.
What the bloody hell,she struggled to come out of his hold.
He steadied her and said Yes Tirupu it's going to happen now,Im the one lucky bas***d who is going to see his wife before marriage and going to dress her to the marriage.
Isn't it exciting,I learnt this by you and your 'trial room concept'
She looked at him in awe.
Before that let me teach you some basics for today's night,I know Tirupu you are not so well aware of trial room concept yet.

Edited by SakshiAddict - 6 years ago
ananthijaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi..  I m the first to comment..  I m a big fan of urs. Nice concept.. Want to know trail room concept😛
kavyaaakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow...that's nice...
Love it...
Please continue soon...
crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh I loved it!!! It's got the flare of humor which so goes well with actual characters that's been portrayed and makes it more desirable. Please do continue soon.
vartika22 thumbnail
Omggg .. Its soo awesome .. And different ..
Please update next sooon...
Aur thoda sa long update :p
maddy124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing start plz continue it soon
Waiting for it
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
waiting to read this trial room concept. loved Karan. loved tirupu also . she is so irritated with Karan behavior.
pl continue
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love to read about the stories you write and each has different concept but winner is always love.
Interesting start with the kidnapping of heroine by the hero and will be looking toward how Tipsy will bent to Karna wishes to marry him.
abhishekpanchal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh gawd now this!! i mean are u insane? what is this !!! superb...i mean..aise koi rokta hai kya? jaldi next do...
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely 
Can't wait 
Pls update soon