contrast b/w karan-rishabh

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Rishabh- sweet...loving...responsible...understanding...
matured...cool n calm

Karan- naughty...prankster...flirt...hot-tempered...loving...adorable
no sense of responsibility...immature...love his bro n dadi...speaks good punjabi...spoilt brat...

by the way...dheeraj speaks fluent punjabi...love his scenes with dadi...

rishabh is so sweet and karan is so naughty...one is responsible and the other is irresponsible...but both have one similarity...they both love each other very much and can go any extend for each other...

I wonder what will happen when both fall in love with preeta...most importantly whom will preeta falls in love with...

Edited by Mages - 6 years ago
Hey Mages!!😳
Yes Karan and Rishabh are poles apart in terms of personality.
Somehow these two remind me of me and my sister.πŸ˜†

Now coming to the pairings,I know I will be in the minority here
but I ship Rishabh-Preeta.Usually the opposites attract principle apply to most of the couples.But there are some pairs in which likes attract more.

I feel that Rishabh and Preeta will have more depth and intensity.Rishabh seems to be a great character already.If explored properly then Rishabh and Preeta will turn out to be a helluva passionate couple.Moreover Manit Joura gives me the vibes of the brooding,intense,strong and silent guy who will turn out to be as passionate lover.Rishabh and Preeta can turn out to be one of those poignant couples with passion,depth and understanding too.Manit also compliments Shraddha IMO.

Fun Fact:Manit and Mrunal who played BB were each other's first costars and they shared a pretty good chemistry too.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by --BlackSheep--

Hey Mages!!😳
Yes Karan and Rishabh are poles apart in terms of personality.
Somehow these two remind me of me and my sister.πŸ˜†

aww thats sweet...yup rishabh and karan are poles apart...being the elder brother rishabh is more responsible and every girl dream man while being younger karan is naughty and a spoilt brat...but that is just one side of his personality...there is another side of his personality that will be explored soon...

Now coming to the pairings,I know I will be in the minority here
but I ship Rishabh-Preeta.Usually the opposites attract principle apply to most of the couples.But there are some pairs in which likes attract more.

respected your view...as for me...opposite attract has bored me to hell...EK started it in KTH and its still going on and on...what attracts me to karan-preeta is karan's naughty nature and preeta's simplicity...karan is no arrogant...he is naughty...so here its something different...he is similar to abhi...thats what i love abt him...i want to see how preeta handle this naughty cutie...pragya did a wonderful job in handling her naughty cutie...look at him now...such a perfect and responsible husband...i want preeta to dig in karan's real self...whatever he is being shown...its just one side of him...there is another side of him whom is deep...intense and passionate...that side of him will only come out when love arrow hits him...the man whom has extreme hatred is the man who will be obsessed and passionate for his love...

I feel that Rishabh and Preeta will have more depth and intensity.Rishabh seems to be a great character already.If explored properly then Rishabh and Preeta will turn out to be a helluva passionate couple.Moreover Manit Joura gives me the vibes of the brooding,intense,strong and silent guy who will turn out to be as passionate lover.Rishabh and Preeta can turn out to be one of those poignant couples with passion,depth and understanding too.Manit also compliments Shraddha IMO.

rishabh reminds me of purab...responsible...calm and composed...abhi always go to purab...karan always go to rishabh for help...i agree rishabh-preeta will have depth in their relationship...yup rishabh is already a well written character...need to know more abt him...manit-dheeraj both compliments shraddha beautifully...she has good chemistry with both...the last scene of rishabh-preeta was sweet and saw a spark of chemistry...karan-preeta were hilarious...

rishabh-preeta are similar to each other...they share the same nature...there is nothing much to explore...they are the perfect couple...infact i see no flaws in them too if they are together...both are responsible and matured...their relationship will be intense...but there is nothing much mysterious abt them while karan-preeta is mysterious...they are flawed...so everyday there is something new in their relationship to explore each other...more than opposite attract...they are a flawed couple...and such couple bring the best out of each other

Fun Fact:Manit and Mrunal who played BB were each other's first costars and they shared a pretty good chemistry too.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

who can forget mrunal as BB...i want her back right now with arjit...i want my Arnal back...yup i did saw their chemistry in Khamoshiyan...but i saw the show for little while only...mrunal looks best with arjit and i am sure all KKB Arnal fans will agree with me...i wish Arnal comes back...i really miss my Rabul
Edited by Mages - 6 years ago
Nice post!!😊  True, the brothers are so different like Preeta and Shrishti are so different.  I love the brothers' relationship!
Originally posted by Mages

I couldn't agree more with youπŸ‘
Yes.KaRish have their parallels with AbhiRab in certain ways.
Rishabh is Purab to Karan's Abhi.However I feel that there are some differences between Karan and Abhi.
Abhi had seen the hardships of life.He had struggled a lot.Therefore he was a bit more matured than Karan is now.Still both Abhi and Karan have that childishness,innocence and carefree nature.
Rishabh could have been Purab's twin brother.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

IMO both Karan-Preeta and Rishabh-Preeta have their charm in their respective ways.Karan-Preeta as the fiery,passionate couple and Rishabh-Preeta as the mature,intense couple.If explored properly both these couples can create magic.For now I want Rishabh-Preeta because it's been a long time since I saw any couple like them.But I might start shipping Karan-Preeta tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜† No one can deny that their scene in the car was pretty cute.

Ah my Mrunal!!She was cuteness overloaded.I have been following Mrunal since her debut show.I believe that her chemistry with Manit was good,with Shaleen Malhotra it was great and with Arjit it was EPIC!! 

BTW I just hope that there are no Alias or Tanus in this show.Coz I will quit the moment I see anything like them.

I have seen such love stories where the good girl ends up with the bad boy and frankly speaking it is a done to death concept and nothing fresh about it 
and that is why for a change i would want the good girl to end up with the good guy.

I want Preeta to end up with Rishabh and Srishti to end up with karan 

I have see how bad boy and good girl dynamics is explored but i want to see how similar people can fall in love and how their dynamics can be further explored...I really think Rishabh and Preeta will make an intense couple

but in the show m sure we are going to get Preeta ending up with bad boy Karan and Srishti ending up with Rishabh

opposite pairs will be made and it will be a common story of opposites falling in love 
Both Karan n Rishab reminds me of Abhirab.

Karan is little more immature than Abhi n Rishab is little more mature than purab.

Just wish sibling bond will not be spoiled to show a love triangle.