Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
As per my Ekta-Serials-Knowledge i feel both the brothers will fall for the elder sister and the elder sister will fall for the cricketer bro too. The younger sister will also fall for younger brother and then when the elder sister will get to know it she will scarifice her love and get married to elder brother πŸ˜† and then they will fall in love...It happens in all Ekta Shows if 2 male leads are shown. Kumkum Bagya was an exception though but it has happened in all Ektas Shows.

For example. Kahin tou hoga, Kasamh Se, Kayamath, etc.

Sorry guys for spoiling the excitement for you guys already but thats how the Ektas Serials work and she always breaks the beloved pair. Thats why my only vishaish Tipni is watch the show but dont get too involved with it and give the pairs fair chance i mean the elder sister with both Brothers. U dont know ke uski shaadi end mein kis se hogi πŸ˜†

CheersEdited by iqbalslover - 6 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well...i am shipping karan-preeta...there is some attraction that pulling me towards them...i hope they end up together...shrishti end with rishabh...but on 2nd thoughts...you might be right too
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey!  Good points!😊  Just take it as it comes is good advice.πŸ‘πŸΌ
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
like kasturi -Robbie,there is Karan-PreetaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†