iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
As per my Ekta-Serials-Knowledge i feel both the brothers will fall for the elder sister and the elder sister will fall for the cricketer bro too. The younger sister will also fall for younger brother and then when the elder sister will get to know it she will scarifice her love and get married to elder brother πŸ˜† and then they will fall in love...It happens in all Ekta Shows if 2 male leads are shown. Kumkum Bagya was an exception though but it has happened in all Ektas Shows.

For example. Kahin tou hoga, Kasamh Se, Kayamath, etc.

Sorry guys for spoiling the excitement for you guys already but thats how the Ektas Serials work and she always breaks the beloved pair. Thats why my only vishaish Tipni is watch the show but dont get too involved with it and give the pairs fair chance i mean the elder sister with both Brothers. U dont know ke uski shaadi end mein kis se hogi πŸ˜†

CheersEdited by iqbalslover - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well...i am shipping karan-preeta...there is some attraction that pulling me towards them...i hope they end up together...shrishti end with rishabh...but on 2nd thoughts...you might be right too
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey!  Good points!😊  Just take it as it comes is good advice.πŸ‘πŸΌ
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
like kasturi -Robbie,there is Karan-PreetaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think it is the opposite 
Good girl Preeta is going for the good guy only that is Rishabh 

Rishabh is also going to fall for Preeta only 

Srishti is going to fall for bad boy Karan and Karan will not fall for anyone i guess

But but but 

Rishabh and Preeta's bhagya will not let me them unite and instead Preeta's bhagya will connect with Karan and hence she will get married to Karan 

So, we will get opposite pairs 

the sensible , good guy Rishabh will get married to bubbly not so good girl Srishti 

and 

The sensible , good girl Preeta will get married to the bad boy Karan 

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have seen such love stories where the good girl ends up with the bad boy and frankly speaking it is a done to death concept and nothing fresh about it 
and that is why for a change i would want the good girl to end up with the good guy.

I want Preeta to end up with Rishabh and Srishti to end up with karan 

I have see how bad boy and good girl dynamics is explored but i want to see how similar people can fall in love and how their dynamics can be further explored...I really think Rishabh and Preeta will make an intense couple

but in the show m sure we are going to get Preeta ending up with bad boy Karan and Srishti ending up with Rishabh

opposite pairs will be made and it will be a common story of opposites falling in love 
Edited by anshvi - 6 years ago
YeahMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
It's going to be like preeta n Rishab liking each other but daadi will get preeta's kundali n she will fix karan n preeta's marriage and after a, series of events both are going to fall in love and in exact time karan will get to know his brother loves preeta so he will sacrifice his love πŸ˜† .

And here Rishab n Shristi will have their own sweet love story.
iqbalslover thumbnail
Originally posted by: livelong

Preetha will fall for the bad guy and will end up marrying the Good guy. Then The Bad guy will create problems for Preeta, the good guy will start doubting his wife and ultimately will turn the bad guy and the good guy will become the best suddenly.

hahah true. there is such possibility as well πŸ˜†
iqbalslover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

well...i am shipping karan-preeta...there is some attraction that pulling me towards them...i hope they end up together...shrishti end with rishabh...but on 2nd thoughts...you might be right too

i really want bad Boy with her πŸ˜†
iqbalslover thumbnail
@Cerealgirl u r welcome
@Tanika_11 yes it happened in kasturi as well
@anshvi u might be right but i really feel the bad Boy will fall for the good Girl like kaisa yeh pyaar hai there angad is a badie as well
u r right it will be interesting if Ekta Shows People with same personality falling in love but then she cant run the showw for years i also feel she will show her with the badie and frankly speaking i am open for both

@..Anu yeh kundali wala Point bhi acha hai lol