•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Not fit for bw section 
But are you ready for this
I am all set. Totally pumped and excited. For a change it will be nice to see everyone setting aside their differences to take on the white walkers. 
Originally posted by TheBoss

I am all set. Totally pumped and excited. For a change it will be nice to see everyone setting aside their differences to take on the white walkers. 

First have to take out cersei
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Image result for psyduck gif

Game of thrones
Originally posted by SherlockHouse

First have to take out cersei

No way man. Cercei still has a huge army that is integral to defeat the walkers. Besides I've heard Sansa stripped this season. So Cercei needs to be alive before she becomes queen. 
Originally posted by TheBoss

No way man. Cercei still has a huge army that is integral to defeat the walkers. Besides I've heard Sansa stripped this season. So Cercei needs to be alive before she becomes queen. 

Jaime wld kill her by the end of season.
Littlefinger i also see dying this season.
Originally posted by SherlockHouse

Game of thrones

It was pretty good episode but it did had some boring scenes. The Sam tarly shit and vomit scene was way too long and over and over. The same with the boring segment of the Hound. I am also liking the chemistry of Jon snow and Sansa. They seem to be also having some cold war. Eventually one of them is going to die. The highlight was Arya Stark and the surprise Wun Wun became a zombie along with two other Giants? How and when did it happen?  I thought wunwun was burned and buried in winter fell? Daeneris is occupying the Fort where dragonstone needs to be mined out. It means Jon snow and Dany will have to come to some agreement.