Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 66

Wow lovely emotional restless update..te way love is playing hide and seek between my maaneet,one side my maan is missing his geet and other side geet was avoiding to face my maan thinking she will break in front of him was lovely emotional..pooja wants to cheer geet but where ever she goes all te memories with my maan flashing in front of her,his care,his concern,his voice everything haunting but geet saying she is not deserve to be loved buddhu..te w ay my maan came to know abt te letter and he was broken omg first time he is feeling something and he blasted on ana but she was not wrong at her place..te way ana ki new blossoming feelings with ayus was lovely..atlast geet answered my maan's call and wat my maan is going to say..i love te update so much with thud thud each sec

Edited by Desigirls12 - 6 years ago
mishtimohabbat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have been a long ago fan of your writing.. from Parineeta to Abhi na Ana... and I remember starting to read someone like you and then went off the railing on IF... 
There is so much to read since  you are on almost ch66!! but I just wanted to say I really enjoy your writing and your ability to keep the plot as the centre of the story... 
There has been the right portion of everything in your stories and no wonder its a delight to read for so many on IF here... 
Hoping to catch up with time...will be back with comments wherever I can 😳

nehaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
waiting for next
thanks for pm
cont soon
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
... or will Maan explain to her how he cannot live without her and how hopelessly and irrevocably he is head over heals in love with her and needs her by his side in all ups and downs of life... how he wants to acheive his dreams with her and its only her he would rather be with than anyone else or that life will be immaterial without her smile or that he will not be able to open up to anyone elselike he did to her or that he will be left alone in life if she will not be there...

Boy, the anticipation and excitement is unexplainable.

Please please update this weekend... nahi to main mar jaaongi
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Hinal, your bannar is so appropriate for the current track,... full of pain and seeking answers from self and each other.

Have you received a request for a new banner from Ms. Writer by any chance? Something that shows love and togetherness? 👎🏼
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Tu Hi Re, Tu Hi Re Tere Bina Main Kaise Jiyu
Aajaa Re, Aajaa Re, Yu He Tadpa Na Tu Mujhko
Jaan Re, Jaan Re, In Saanso Mein Bas Jaa Tu
Chaand Re, Chaand Re, Aajaa Dil Ki Zameen Pe Tu
Chahat Hai Agar Aake Mujhase Mil Jaa Tu
Yaa Phir Aaisa Kar, Dharti Se Mila De Mujhko
Tu He Re, Tu He Re Tere Bina Main Kaise Jiyu
Aajaa Re, Aajaa Re, Yu He Tadpa Na Tu Mujhko
TaranaGeet thumbnail
I have a feeling Geet will not listen to Maan or even if she does, she will not return 😭
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

I have a feeling Geet will not listen to Maan or even if she does, she will not return 😭

Subh subh boliye tarana ji 😆

Agar geet na loti hum Miss.Kawaii ke pass chale jayenge request karne 🤣
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Originally posted by: MariumChoudhary

Subh subh boliye tarana ji 😆

Agar geet na loti hum Miss.Kawaii ke pass chale jayenge request karne 🤣

Yeah baat to sahi hai... of nit in person then for sure in her mind like ghosts!
kansya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its just fabulous!!!! Person like maan...we cant see him on earth!!! Holding his anxiety and his heart...he know about his little strom and held himself...even his heart beating Geet...Geet...Geet...every moment and everywhere...after reading the letter he is smiling thinking about his tornado bcoz he accepted she would run from him and he know she would need time... but When he knows about the letter he has to talk with her...now he has answers for her questions and doubts and also about her feelings...bcoz He knows more about her than she...     apki likne ka tharika he alag aur lajavab hai...every line nd every word is important at that point of time in story not so lengthy but simple ... its just gives butterflies in stomach ...not only this part but every part...its just awesome..                                                                                                ❤️Edited by kansya - 6 years ago