Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF- Someone Like You THREAD 8 - Page 6

sgmiss2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Enjoyed the update.  Pooja talks to Geet about Maan. But Geet completely denies it. I am kinda scared now for Maan. He has invested so much in this relationship. But Geet doesn't feel the same. How would Maan react once he confesses to Geet and finds out that she doesn't see their relationship same way. Maybe Geet needs more time to realise that. Waiting eagerly. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great update 
Geet find her friend back pooja 
Maan and Geet has great time 
Update soon 
lethasanthosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So atlast maan & geet meet again. Beautifully written their reunion. So now he confessed she is special for him not someone. I like the way story progressing . Both are slowly realizing the place of each other in their life.
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update..
Thank u for pm..
Continue soon..

primafacie thumbnail
Well, to start off though an active reader I hardly comment on stories. But trust me woman you have literally forced me to comment with the latest update.
I must say I have read a lot of romantic ff (not just maneet) and a good number of novels as well. But believe me when i say this, though it is a usual romantic story but the way you have designed the characters and the slow pace that the story is following makes you think if it really is fiction!! 

From judging someone basis the first impression to being friends and now actually knowing & understanding the "real" person, the protagonists have come a really long way. 

I absolutely love the way their bond has evolved with the course of time. Not sure if is inspired by a real life love story but just  in case it is I must say the couple is extremely lucky to have found each other.

Eagerly awaiting for further updates. Not to mention the wait literally kills the readers :)

P.S. If you haven't already, start thinking about getting your work published. Or maybe start writing a book already

More success and power to you girl !!
angel0912 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So slowly maaneet coming close but when maan will confess his love 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey! hope u r well! thanks for the pm! phenomenal update! superbly written! Ana n Aarush chat! he has forgiven her! Geet n Pooja talk! Geet tells her abt Maan! Pooja curious n questions Geet abt Maan being the one! Geet denies! Maaneet meet after so long! he was angry bt nt anymore! she does apologize! she is afraid of losing him! great moments! Maan loves her so much bt she sees him as a friend! she has yet 2 realise! update soon 
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for new thread
lovely part
cont.soon
anitha_tooty thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Worth enough for the wait ... nice update 😊 😊
SheenGcian thumbnail
Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai bilkul theek kehte hain ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜‰
Love this update so so much.. fell in love with Maan again 
I wonder how she managed to stop herself after landing in NYC and no meeting Maan immediately ðŸ˜³
Love that q/a session between pooja n geet.. she was feeling bad, lekin jo hota hai ache ke liye hota hai ðŸ˜‰
Ahh Love that walk and some revelations between them.. Maan laid his Heart open infront of her.. and then that cheek kiss 
Love it thoroughly.. choti comment kaam chala lo abhi😆
Will be back with a bang In sha Allah zarur ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†