Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
beautiful update
are we getting a confession next time ? 
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful..
maan found geet and she is a lil hurt.. awww good..
eagerly waiting for the confession..
i kinda dont like raj anymore..
plzz continue soon
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update... omg poor maan was dreaming about dadima's lovely moments on her 1yr death anniversary... after pooja he went to her room & his siblings joined their to change his sad mood  by telling dadima's mantra for living so all were talking & listening old songs with wine specially to cheerful him... loved the way ana & kabir asked him about his confession to geet but he asked them not to interfere in his personal life & then all surprised to see geet in front of them(maan on cloud nine hmm) which made his siblings to tease him more.. all had dinner together & at dessert time geet was near him asking about his well being & when he held her hand he came to know how she  always very well understand him & with his touch she also came to know how he was broken inside.. Late night ana & kabir were purposefully excused themselves to drop geet to her house so maan had to drop her.. when they were together in the car she told him she was coming specially for dadima & him instead of her tiring day... its regained him to tell her as she also world to him,but sad  he hesitated till her exam... ohno raj was calling her to start her work from her London office branch .. Omg blast in mall where his both lives went to enjoy after their exams finished.. but thank god both were safe with little injury to geet's leg so she lived with them & then he realised its her right to know his feelings for her...excited for his(both) confession(long update)...its tension to read ff to think about prologue( happy not in this update)...hope prologue should be her/his dream only...excited for next... thanks for pm..!! 
dreamy4ever thumbnail
lovely updates (61&62)

maan waitg to confess is feelings
ambili123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After a long time i came to if and saw ur ff read it in one go amazing yaar
singh24 thumbnail

Image result for glitter graphic pics of awesome  Part 
   both understood each other well .
 better he confessed nd don't make her confuse 
 his mom again pestering him , lets see when nd how he'll intro her to them๐Ÿ˜ƒ
 waiting ...

๐Ÿ˜ƒ Love it 
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello..Miss.Kawaii..

bye bye..I'm going again
Aaisha4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just love the bond that Maan shares with his grandma. And he just loves her alot. Today also he remembers her every words she said. 
Geet got job wow that really good and raj wants her to be back. But she is not willing to go she have found her a house. 
Maan's parents wants him to get married and finally Maan decided to tell geet his feeling awww so sweet 
Hope geet understands his and her boths feelings. Both are just too good with each other. Even every family member wants them them to be together.
But with it I am seeing your prologue coming to be close.
Really wanted to read further 
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Marvelous update. Maan misses his Dadima a lot but Kabir and Ana came and lifted his mood up. Loved them teasing Maan about his love. As he wished Geet came and gave him the much needed emotional support and he is all the more sure about confessing his feelings to her. Maan's love for her is immense and hope Geet understands him fully.
 He also promises his Mom that he will introduce his love to her shortly. At this point I don't want to think about the prologue and see a Maan so heartbroken. 
Geet got a job during her campus placement, Raj and Pooja wants her to go back to London. What would be her decision? Geet's exams are over but their celebration turned into  a nightmare, Maan and Kabir brought them back safe. So beautifully written. Loved it. Will wait for next.