Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF- Someone Like You THREAD 8 - Page 2

kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Banner Credits: hinal_maaneet

Thank You everyone for all the love.
It is only because of you that I am still here and writing.
πŸ€—

p.s for pms, pls send a buddy request to

Character Sketch

Geet Handa - The ever vivacious, happy and fun loving Geet gives up her love for Raj when she gets to know that her best friend Pooja and Raj are in love. She moves to NYC to complete her studies and to search for a reason for living until she finds the Khurana family... more precisely a certain man named Maan Khurana.

Maan Singh Khurana - Settled in New York with his Dadima, siblings and parents. A man of few words, he isn't the ideal man to date or fall in love with. He is rude, he is arrogant and he doesn't think twice before speaking out the truth and keeping you grounded.

Antara Khurana
- Maan's sister, youngest of the Khuranas and Geet's best friend. She found Geet and connected to her like a soul sister. She has a strong personality just like her brothers, doesn't have alot of friends, or may be she has only one friend i.e Geet.

Kabir Khurana
- Younger to Maan but older to Antara. Fun loving, charming, excatly the person girls love to  date or fall in love with. Chivalric, understanding and a little flirt, he loves to love the people who are important to him.

Pooja and Raj Khanna
-  Geet's childhood friends who feel in love and got married. They are settled in Manchester and feel responsible towards Geet.

Can You Mend a Broken Heart? Can You Forget Your First Love? Isn't it like Asking to Reverse Time? To Catch Drops of Rain! To Go Back to Being Someone Like You were Once?

And Can You Find The Lost Love Back? To Find Someone Who Can Mend That Little Heart of Yours! Can You Love Him The Way You had Loved Once?

------------

To

Maan Khurana

Khurana Empires

New York

Can I try and reverse time? Can I catch drops of rains on my palms? Can I go back to being someone I was once? You had asked me and perhaps now I know my answer. NO! I cannot turn back time or catch rain in my hands or change myself. I have come a long way from there; walked miles ahead and there is no turning back. And all I have for you is my apology.

I know a simple apology will not even lessen your pain even remotely close to a hairline but now, all I have is this. I am perhaps the most selfish person on earth to have done such a terrible thing to you and I deserve every bit of your wrath. But I want you to know Maan that I never intended to hurt you. I never intended to give you false hopes. I never intended to leave like this, hiding. I am a coward; I know but I don't have courage to keep fighting this stupid heart. You are a wonderful person Maan and I am such a fool to have hurt you so much. But that was all I could have done. I know you have questions but perhaps, I am not ready to answer them right now.

You had asked me, if I could ever fall in Love with you. But tell me, how do I make this heart understand? How can I fall in Love with Someone Like You?

Save Your Love for someone who deserves it. Not me.

Please Forgive Me.

I have had the most wonderful time of my life with you.

Thank You and Good Bye.

-Geet.
Edited by kawaii_geet - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilsay thumbnail
hello dear ..
just logged  saw the the thread status has changed 😊 and you are online πŸ‘

Congratulations on opening up a new thread πŸ€—
eagerly waiting for the update ...
Hope to see Maneet's meeting ...would love to see some intense moment πŸ˜‰

how are you feeling now ?how is your job going ?

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats  Aishu for the new thread 
Though I m  not reading it from last few updates 
But congo bolne ka right to hai naπŸ˜‰
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Dilsay

hello dear ..
just logged  saw the the thread status has changed 😊 and you are online πŸ‘

Congratulations on opening up a new thread πŸ€—
eagerly waiting for the update ...
Hope to see Maneet's meeting ...would love to see some intense moment πŸ˜‰

how are you feeling now ?how is your job going ?

hectic... very hectic

all i do after getting home is crash on bed and think of how to wake up early and rush to office
no time to think of anything else.🀒

hru?
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
8th thread yuhooo...

never imagined a small idea would come so far
SheenGcian thumbnail
New Thread πŸ˜ƒ
Congratulations πŸ˜³
Dilsay thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kawaii_geet

hectic... very hectic

all i do after getting home is crash on bed and think of how to wake up early and rush to office
no time to think of anything else.🀒

hru?

I can imagine .
I am on the same boat
its tiring and when the fun part is missing it becomes boring and monotonous .
I work for health care so responsibilities are more ,Job assignments are  very sensitive and critical basically more of mental stress. 

Save
Rudrasiv thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread dear... 
Hope you will update the new chapter this week... 
When geet is coming back from london?.. Wish to see her back very soon... 
Dear,  how long it will take you to show the prologue part... 
Dont make it too early dear..  wish to see them together and also now i wish to see our anaa and arush part... 

-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the new thread πŸ‘
Har naye thread mein prologue padthi hoon aur sochthi hoon... Geet ne kya kiya maan ko hurt karke letter chodke gayi
Philhaal main geet London se aakar Maan se kya kahegi... Waiting