Thapki...Pyaar Ki

FF: The Land of Beloved (Ch 66 -- Last Chapter on Pg 120) -- Updated 1

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

The Land of Beloved!!!!

Chapter 1

He was in Pandey Niwas... his own house... feeling totally like a stranger. He was sitting on the floor next to his Maa's bed. His head was down and he was staring at the floor. His palms felt so sweaty. They were itching. He wanted to run and wash them but it felt as if he will never be able to move from this place.

He felt ashamed and guilty. How can he commit such a big mistake??? Wat was he thinking or was he even thinking??? He let down his own Maa. His Maa whom he loved more than anything but whom he has always disappointed. No matter wat he did, he never met the expectations of his Maa.

He was sitting in this position for about half an hour but to him it seemed as if he had been sitting like this for the whole day. He had not lifted his eyes to meet his Maa's, but he knew how angry and disappointed she was in him. All she asked him to do one simple task... one very simple task...but he failed...not only failed but instead he committed a crime. 

Vasu who was sitting on her bed in such a way that her one hand was on her mouth and the other was on the bed post, finally broke the silence in the room by clearing her throat. She wiped her tears and spoke.

Vasu: "I know my words mean nthg to you. If they did, you would not have done wat u did"Bihaan who was sitting on the floor next to Vasu just moved his head and looked up. He saw the tears in his Maa's eyes which broke his heart into million pieces. He wanted to say sthg in his defence but he knew it will never be enough to prove him less guilty. Still he tried to open his mouth to tell her how it all happened but she stopped him with the motion of her hand.

Vasu: "I do not wanna know y u did this when u knew it will hurt me this bad. I do not want any clarification. U just leave me alone in my room for now"

Bihaan knew that Vasu will not listen to him now so he stood up and left the room by keeping his eyes on the floor.

As soon as he entered the Hall, he saw some set of eyes looking at him with so many questions. He did not want to say anything more to any one. He just wanted some time alone to figure out the whole mess. Babu ji saw him coming and he stood from the sofa and came closer to him.  

Bau Ji: "I know ur mother is angry at you but do not worry u know her na how she is. She will just stay angry at you for few days and then she will be back to how she always is" 

Both Bihaan and Bau Ji knew that wat Bau Ji was saying was not true. Bihaan did not say anything. Bau Ji knew Bihaan was tense and upset.

Bau Ji: "U and I... we both know that wat u did was not wrong. In fact wat u did was wat was required of you at that time. I am so proud of you my son"

Bihaan felt such a sigh of relief. Finally there was some one who understand him.

Bihaan: "But Bau Ji..."

Bau Ji (Interrupting Bihaan): "No more Ifs & buts now...Just come with me"

Bau ji held his hand and brought him in the centre of the hall where Suman Bhabhi and his very recent mistake were sitting.

It was the first time that he ACTUALLY looked at his "Recent Mistake". She was messy. Ya this was the first thing that he noticed abt her. Her Kajal in her eyes was all smudged. Her hair was also not combed. Her clothes were clean but wrinkled. Her eyes were teary, swollen and red (from crying and lack of sleep). Looking at her made him unpleasant. 

Bau Ji: "Suman Beta, Thapki is now not just the daughter of this house but she is now the daughter in law. It is now our duty to make sure that she feels totally at home here"Suman Bhabhi: "But Bau Ji.."Bau Ji (Interrupting Suman Bhabhi): "No Ifs & Buts. Just make sure that she feels at home and do provide her wat ever she requires. I am making you responsible for her needs until she learns abt this place and feels herself to be the part of this family"Thapki once again got teary eyed and hugged Bau Ji.Thapki: "Balwinder Uncle"

She just hugged him and cried badly.Bihaan felt uneasy and went outside. Bau Ji saw him leaving but did not stop him. He wanted to give him some alone time. He knew Bihaan was worried for his Maa as she was not happy with his decision of his sudden marriage with Thapki but Bau Ji was very very happy and proud of Bihaan. He had never ever let him down.

Bihaan went outside. He saw his bike. He just took his bike and went for a ride. During the ride, he tried to figure out wat to tell her. He even imagined himself having dialog with her. Telling her to not take this marriage very seriously. Telling her that she can stay in this house as a guest or a family member but not as his wife as he has no such expectations from her.

After few hours of wandering here n there n coming up with the exact words to tell his "Recent Mistake" he came back to PN. It was late night... Around 3 am. It was dark in PN so he assumed everyone to be asleep. He got relaxed knowing he will not have to deal with "HER" for tonight and tomorrow he will find her and clear the whole situation to "HER". He very quietly went upstairs to his room and opened the door to his room. He was damn tired and sleepy and was dying to go to bed. But as soon as he opened the door, he got the shock of his life.

Chapter 2:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4872950&TPN=4

Edited by Kar_Nan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Di I was still awake to read your ff may be... Has Thapki done anything to herself? Why will Bihaan be shocked?😔 Update soon di... getting goosebumps... Actually I am feeling sad as I won't get to see manyasa on screen for days may be but I can relive them through these ffs ❤️..
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow...brilliant start Aisha 👏
hmm so Bihaan married Thapki for Bauji's sake and that's why Vasu is upset with him...hmm that's totally opposite of what was shown in the show...interesting
i am sure Bihaan was shocked because Thapki was there in his room.
Eagerly waiting for the next update...please continue soon 😊
Bihaan_love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its very interesting ff aisha dii...there is many question rAise like kattappa-bhAubali case ...(thahaan marriage, bihaan mistake)so pls upadte d next part soon 
AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, Aisha. I am totally loving this. What transpired before Thahaan got married? I am intrigued and dying to find out. Can't wait so please update soon and when I say soon I mean like right now, you hear?😆
Ahaana_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aisha di i can't wait to read the next update.it's shocking to bihaan when he opened the door.what happened to thapki! Nice start di..pls update the next one asap.
..dtd... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb Aisha..its also sake of bihaan? Or Thapki?

waiting for ur next update!!

the way u portraying their feeling was good enough!!
pooja2109 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Its just awesome di😊
Is vasu is like show only or...not
Poor bihy😆
Waiting for the next chappy😉
R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pooja2109

Its just awesome di😊

Is vasu is like show only or...not
Poor bihy😆
Waiting for the next chappy😉

Tumhe hamesha poor bihy😭 dikhta hai? poor thapki nhi dikhti?😉
Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
The start was great. The suspense is there right from the first chapter.

Where is Dhruv?

When will next part come?