Would you have watched the show if Harshad Arora played Virendra?

Posted: 6 years ago
As said in the article, Harshad Arora was the initial choice for Virendra but he refused the show. Don't know why he refused it. Would you have watched the original if he was only the Virendra? As for me, I would have watched the show since I started watching for the story and how it's different from other overrated shows. But when I think of Harshad Arora as the Virendra now I am like I can't imagine him as Virendra now as I am used to seeing Gaurav Khanna as Virendra from the beginning of the show. But he too would have rocked as Virendra as cvs will not select anyone who will not suit the role.

PS: Please don't make it a fighting and bashing post. Have a healthy discussion😊. Just hope no invisible members and stalkers see this post.
Yes, I would have since am following the show for its content.
Before i started watching PYP Ck, i dint even know who all were the cast...hadnt even seen a single promo...n it had already been a month on air...
so it was ONLY the story/content that attracted me to the show!! n i think thats the case with many of the viewers of this show😳
So would have watched Ck regardless of the actors behind the characters!!

I hadnt even imagined the cute n clean-shaven Gaurav Khanna to be able to portray the Khoonkhar Virendra with such aplomb n finesse!!
couldnt even recognize him as Harshvardhan...had to google😆
So we cant judge a book by its cover!!
who knows maybe Harshad Arora would have done equal justice to the character of Virendra...
After all hez a great actor n has a great voice too!!
n i have heard Harshad is portraying royalty(prince/king) in star plus' upcoming period fantasy...

Having said all of the above,  now its almost impossible to imagine anyone else as Virendra instead of Gaurav...coz of the deep mark he has left in the minds of PYP Ck viewers with his astounding performances in all the shades of Virendra from the beginning!!👏

Yes, I would have before but thinking about watching now without Him is not possible for me. 
I cannot imagine anyone as Virendra. Gaurav has done excellent job & he has set bars that nobody can cross.
I think Only gaurav can play virendra
No one can beat Gaurav Khanna as Virandra😛 😉
Like most of you all I also started watching PYP Chandrakanta for it's storyline. First I fell in love with the story then only I got interested in finding out about the actors behind it. So I believe it wouldn't have mattered.

But now that I am so used to Gaurav as our beloved V I can't ever imagine anybody playing that character. Plus I must say Gaurav and Harshad kinda look similar.Edited by ms_smiley - 6 years ago
No way. I started watching this show only for Gaurav. No matter how good Harshad as an actor is, Virendra's meant to be played by Gaurav. He's giving his 1000% to this role.
May be but after watching 2-3 episodes I loved Gaurav as Virendra. So no other actor.