Would you have watched the show if Harshad Arora played Virendra? - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
nope i started this show for GK plus I cant imagine HA as Virendra. 
I am so surprised but happy that not a single person compared both the actors and bashed any of them. That's why I feel that this is one of the best forum I came across. Even in Jamai Raja there were pleasant people. I did not wrote a single line in the topic which compares both the actors and puts one down in front of another. Like majority, I would have watched the show if it was HA playing V but now thinking of this I am like 'Now GK is only V so let it be like that and I am used to seeing him as V'. Whatever it is I am glad that at least Kritika is not in Colors Chandrakanta as she once said that she may have taken taken Colors Chandrakanta but she was approached by Life Ok so she took this version. I can't even imagine the nightmare if she was approached by Colors version first. Edited by angel_juhi04 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

I am so surprised but happy that not a single person compared both the actors and bashed any of them. That's why I feel that this is one of the best forum I came across. Even in Jamai Raja there were pleasant people. I did not wrote a single line 9n the topic which compares both the actors and puts one down in front of another. Like majority, I would have watched the show if it was HA playing V but now thinking of this I am like 'Now GK is only V so let it be like that and I am used to seeing him as V'. Whatever it is I am glad that at least Kritika is not in Colors Chandrakanta as she once said that she may have taken taken Colors Chandrakanta but she was approached by Life Ok so she took this version. I can't even imagine the nightmare if she was approached by Colors version first.

Oh my god I cannot imagine the horror if she would have gone with colors...it would be so bad. Thank god life ok took her. And thanks to god our Gaurav is not in colors version of CK too ðŸ˜†