Kundali Bhagya

Bubul - Page 2

kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
No plz no offence...bulbul Ko aana ho to kkb me aaye vese bhi me kkb nahi dekhti so i don't like ke bulbul Kundali bhagya me aaye...agar usko aana bhi ho to Kkb me aaye...Kundali bhagya me enough character hai aur muje unki story dekhni hai not Kkb character ki...so sorry has kabhi kabhi collaborate episode ho tab thik hai but not daily story me koi bhi Kkb ke character chahiye...i m happy with Kundali bhagya story and character as of now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

sorry according to me shrishti is no way resemble BB at all...BB is not materialistic...shrishti is...yes she is bubbly and stubborn just like BB...but she is very ambitious and has bigger dreams...she thinks abt profit...while BB was never materialistic...she was not ambitious...she has no bigger dreams at all...she believes in leading a simple life and be happy in the moment...both sisters are different...
but preeta is definitely carbon copy of pragya...😆...i love to see this two sharing screen space in future...

yup mrunal is definitely not coming back...a different actress might do BB role...well i don't mind as arjit is not in the show too...

Srishti has own charm...i hope ke maker srishti ke character me jese story forward ho vese growth dikhaye...i don't agree with ke preeta carbon copy hai Pragya ki kyunki mene initial episode dekhe the bahot pahele tab mene ye feel kiya ke jab abhi aur aaliya pareshan karte the paragya Ko tab bhi paragya koi kuch strong stand nahi leti thi...so I find ke preeta is more stronger character than paragya jese ab tak preeta ka character develop ho raha hai uspe bol rahi hu preeta jese kareena bua Ko upfront ans de deti hai aur apni position clear karti hai and kisiko bhi apna point of view batane me Vo darti nahi hai...so i find ke preeta paragye ke compare me bahot strong character hai...i m glad ke preeta ko strong character dikhaya hai na ki vesi FL ke Jo kuch bolege hi nahi usske sath much bhi ho jaye to bhi...i hope Kundali bahgya maker Preeta ke character ko itna strong rakhe aur srishti ke character me thoda growth dikhaye aur thoda mature banaye...it's just my view..Edited by kasaf - 6 years ago
Crimson9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

BB is pragya's younger sister...wife of purab...abhi's sister-in-law...another elder sister of preeta-shrishti...she met with an accident which was plotted by aaliyah n gang...she is known to be dead in the show by the family members...she is actually not dead...

BB is 8-9 years younger than Pragya. So shouldn't she be younger than Preeta?