Bubul

Posted: 2017-07-13T01:45:27Z
Will bubul come in the spin off show Ermm
2 Likes this
Posted: 2017-07-13T08:30:22Z
Doesn't seem likely for now! Focus is on Preeta and Srishti.
0 Likes this
Posted: 2017-07-13T16:01:14Z
Wish she comes back!Smile  If they can suddenly bring 2 sisters, they can easily bring BB who has been there from the beginning.
2 Likes this
livelong

[Content Removed]
Posted: 2017-07-14T08:37:47Z
Originally posted by livelong

Who is Bubul?

BB is pragya's younger sister...wife of purab...abhi's sister-in-law...another elder sister of preeta-shrishti...she met with an accident which was plotted by aaliyah n gang...she is known to be dead in the show by the family members...she is actually not dead...

the first siggy in my siggy box...she is Bulbul...preeta-shrishti elder sister and pragya's younger sister...and the guy with her...is her husband...purab khanna...they had a love marriage but their love story went through lots of pain and hurdles due to abhi's younger sister aaliyah who is obsessed with purab...

in real...both are no more part in the show...vin is playing the new purab...new BB is not found by EK yet...

but this is the real KKB...the golden 2 yrs of KKB...the real fragrance of KKB...
Edited by Mages - 2017-07-14T08:55:48Z
3 Likes this
Posted: 2017-07-14T08:53:12Z
Shristi's character and mannerisms resemble Bulbul to me. So she is our Bubul for now. I am sure Bulbul will surface sometime in future but not the original actress for sure.
1 Likes this
Posted: 2017-07-14T08:56:14Z
this is Purab and Bulbul from KKB...Embarrassed
Edited by Mages - 2017-07-14T08:57:00Z
3 Likes this
Posted: 2017-07-14T09:01:09Z
Originally posted by pfalcon1949

Shristi's character and mannerisms resemble Bulbul to me. So she is our Bubul for now. I am sure Bulbul will surface sometime in future but not the original actress for sure.

sorry according to me shrishti is no way resemble BB at all...BB is not materialistic...shrishti is...yes she is bubbly and stubborn just like BB...but she is very ambitious and has bigger dreams...she thinks abt profit...while BB was never materialistic...she was not ambitious...she has no bigger dreams at all...she believes in leading a simple life and be happy in the moment...both sisters are different...
but preeta is definitely carbon copy of pragya...LOL...i love to see this two sharing screen space in future...

yup mrunal is definitely not coming back...a different actress might do BB role...well i don't mind as arjit is not in the show too...
Edited by Mages - 2017-07-14T09:02:46Z
4 Likes this