Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Doesn't seem likely for now! Focus is on Preeta and Srishti.
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wish she comes back!😊  If they can suddenly bring 2 sisters, they can easily bring BB who has been there from the beginning.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: livelong

Who is Bubul?

BB is pragya's younger sister...wife of purab...abhi's sister-in-law...another elder sister of preeta-shrishti...she met with an accident which was plotted by aaliyah n gang...she is known to be dead in the show by the family members...she is actually not dead...

the first siggy in my siggy box...she is Bulbul...preeta-shrishti elder sister and pragya's younger sister...and the guy with her...is her husband...purab khanna...they had a love marriage but their love story went through lots of pain and hurdles due to abhi's younger sister aaliyah who is obsessed with purab...

in real...both are no more part in the show...vin is playing the new purab...new BB is not found by EK yet...

but this is the real KKB...the golden 2 yrs of KKB...the real fragrance of KKB...
Edited by Mages - 6 years ago
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shristi's character and mannerisms resemble Bulbul to me. So she is our Bubul for now. I am sure Bulbul will surface sometime in future but not the original actress for sure.
Mages thumbnail
this is Purab and Bulbul from KKB...😳
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: pfalcon1949

Shristi's character and mannerisms resemble Bulbul to me. So she is our Bubul for now. I am sure Bulbul will surface sometime in future but not the original actress for sure.

sorry according to me shrishti is no way resemble BB at all...BB is not materialistic...shrishti is...yes she is bubbly and stubborn just like BB...but she is very ambitious and has bigger dreams...she thinks abt profit...while BB was never materialistic...she was not ambitious...she has no bigger dreams at all...she believes in leading a simple life and be happy in the moment...both sisters are different...
but preeta is definitely carbon copy of pragya...😆...i love to see this two sharing screen space in future...

yup mrunal is definitely not coming back...a different actress might do BB role...well i don't mind as arjit is not in the show too...
Mages thumbnail
the couple meant to be in KDB is Karan-Preeta and Rishabh-Shrishti...
i hope there no bimbos like aaliyah and tannu in it...i am fed up of this two...
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

the couple meant to be in KDB is Karan-Preeta and Rishabh-Shrishti...

i hope there no bimbos like aaliyah and tannu in it...i am fed up of this two...

I really like these two pairings too Mages! 
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it is not going to be Rishabh - Shristi but it is probably going to be Sameer-Shristi a la Bulbul - Purab.
I still think Karan will not end up with Preeta and they are misleading us with that sajda song intentionally.