BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Abeer looked like a kid who got caught while stealing candy..My heart went out to him today..he was hungry and it showed ..no wrong intentions and Raghu bhai..please at some point trust that man.>he has always supported you and your family..

And YAY..Mando madam is back in town..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaha...and also he gave a long and cute explanation on "WHY I WAS GOING TO EAT RAJMA CHAWAL," so that Amala didn't feel bad because of him eating the food made by her. 
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Felt bad for him. Good episodes this week
shalluuu thumbnail
Abeer super cute excuses mk us to love him even more 

Such a beautiful written chrctr ...when he cms on screen with dt emotional bg music u strt to cry inside even if u dont want to 

Rajveer is nailing with his chrctr 
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shalluuu

Abeer super cute excuses mk us to love him even more

Such a beautiful written chrctr ...when he cms on screen with dt emotional bg music u strt to cry inside even if u dont want to

Rajveer is nailing with his chrctr

Rajveer is such a great actor!! No one could say this is his first show! From that hating himself for what he thought he did to finally breathing without guilt and now slowly falling for Amla! So well said...rajveer is nailing it!!
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
He lives the character Abeer..so calm and the transformation has been so well portrayed..amazing direction and guidance..yep, no one can believe this is his first show.
sweetcop thumbnail
I can't blv this is his first show!!!! I'm hooked with his acting ...especially today. He's so good seems almost real