Qubool Hai

#2 AsYa FF: "Mohabbat Zindagi Hai." *Ch#19 Coming Soon*

Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Hi to the all beautiful people out there!!            

Congrats Aanchal a new thread of your story!

Welcome to the new thread of AsYa FF:

"Mohabbat Zindagi Hai!"

Banner Credits: Immortal Love and -Koeli_Appy-                  

Note:

My stories do not represent any religion. Neither does it mean offence to ones religion. The story is just for entertainment purpose. Any act of a character or his/her decision is completely based on liberal believes. Nothing else. 

I will request my readers to read as a person not as a Muslim or a Hindu or a Christian.

In conclusion read my stories while keeping your religious believes aside!!

If you can't do that you are most welcome to leave.

Thank You!

Index:

Link to Thread #1.

Chapter #14 - Page #1

Teaser #5 - Page #21

Chapter #15 - Page #27. 

Chapter #16 - Page #41:

Chapter #17 - Page #47

Chapter #18 - Page #53

Edited by Silver_Shiver - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Hello everyone..
Hope you all are fine!!
Thanks to all those who appreciated my work..
First update on thread #2.
So here is part 14.
Hope you all like it..
Happy Reading!!
(NO PROOF READING.)

AsYa FF:
               "Mohabbat Zindagi Hai!"   

Banner Credits: -Koeli_Appy-

Chapter #14.

"Zoya you don't even know with how much difficulty I removed the locket from his while he was asleep." Dilshad told Zoya while she giggled and hugged her from her side. "I don't call you best like that only!!" "Stop buttering me! I brought bread do the buttering on it only." Dilshad said while moving Zoya's hand off her. "Arre I was praising you and you are behaving like this! So bad phuphi so bad!" Zoya said with animated expressions. "Ae badmash bas karo!! Now you eat your breakfast otherwise you won't be able to take your medicines." While Zoya obliged and began to eat but Dilshad expressions changed suddenly as if something came running into her mind. "Ya Allah! Zoya did you talked to Humaira??" Dilshad asked in tension. Zoya's spoon halted and her eyes widened in shock. She turned her head towards Dilshad and she ran out of the room as if her shoes were on fire. Zoya went to Humaira's bedroom but did not found her there. "Wajid Chacha Humaira ku dekha??" Zoya asked the servant. "Humaira beti tu Asad baba kai kamre mai hain!!" He replied. "Shukriya!" Saying so she almost ran towards Asad's room. "Allah Miya what's wrong with me? How can I forget talking to Humi?? All this is because of Asad. I forgot all this because of him." Zoya kept on blabbering till she reached Asad's room. She entered the room without knocking and began to look here and there.

Asad who was sitting in his room saw Zoya through the window. He was looking at her and noticed her talking to herself. He chuckled noticing her innocence. He was amused how this girl turns up cold and tough all of a sudden. He expected her to knock but she entered the room and began to look here and there totally ignoring his presence. At last he has to clear his throat to gain her attention. "Where is she??" She asked coming near him. "Who?" Asad asked confused. "Humi or kon!!" Zoya replied. "She went to her right 5 mins. before because she is leaving for her college." As soon Zoya heard she turned up to leave but stopped hearing Asad. "Ms. Farooqi I want to talk something important to you." Asad said in a deadly serious voice. "Yes speak but quickly ok!" Zoya said. She wanted to talk to Humaira urgently but she can't neglect Asad also. "Ms. Farooqi let me come straight to the point. There are some rules in this house which you have to follow. And one of them is that you can't wear jeans till you are here." "Okay fine anything else! If not then can I leave??" Zoya replied quickly not realizing what he said. To say shocked was something less for Asad, he least expected it. "No nothing! U can leave!" Asad replied. As soon she listened Asad saying no she ran out of the room to meet Humaira. While Asad stood there baffled thinking "What is that much important to talk that she ran like Usain Bolt?" Asad shook his head frustratingly and went back to his work. 

Once Zoya reached Humaira's room she saw Humaira sitting at a corner of bed and lost while tears rolling down her cheeks. "Humi!" Zoya exclaimed in shock. Humaira turned her head towards Zoya and before she knew she was in Zoya's arm sobbing like a child. Zoya was shocked to see Humaira crying but she also knew that Humaira don't cries like that only. Before Zoya could react or do something Humaira throw herself on her. Zoya hugged her back saying sweet things in her ears to soothe her. "Humi bas karo! What happened? Humi hua kya? Ok calm down!" Zoya tried hard but Humaira did not stopped. As if something clicked in Zoya's mind that she said "Humi stand up!! Come on!! Come with me now!" She dragged Humaira to her room. 

Once she reached the room she closed the door and made Humaira sit on the bed. "Humi drink this water." She made her drink water and calmed her. "Now close your eyes and take a deep breath." Zoya said while taking a deep breath. As soon Humaira closed her eyes Zoya removed her hands for her grip and moved away. After a while Humaira opened her eyes and saw Zoya holding her hands at her back. "Feeling better now??" Zoya asked while Humaira nodded. "Now close your eyes again and you will open then when I will ask you to do so. Ok?" Zoya said closing Humaira's eyes. Humaira felt something being kept on her hand and asked "Can I open my eyes?"  "Yes now slowly open them!" Zoya said. 

Humaira opened her eyes to hear some soft melody and a music ball in her hands. Her face broke into a smile as she saw the couple dancing inside it. "It is soo beautiful!" Humaira exclaimed. "Yeah it is! Just like you! N it is specially for you!" Zoya said turning the ball to show Humaira her name written on it's cover. While Humaira could not control herself from hugging Zoya, Zoya was finding it hard to control her emotions. So many golden memories were attached to this tune. So much love was attached with this tune. So much painful memories were attached with this tune. So many people were attached with this tune. So many realities were attached with this tune. "Jab bhi tumhe rona aye na to tum isko dekh lena tumhe meri yaad ayegi!! N you will remember that your Aapi can't see tears in your eyes. Humi please don't waste your tears!! They are so much precious." Zoya said while caressing Humaira's head. "Aapi my tears are not precious than you. If you can't see tears in my eyes than how can you expect me to smile while my Aapi's life is in danger. I don't... even... imagine.. my... life... without..." Humaira began to sob while Zoya hugged her to soothe her. "I am here only Humi with you!! Mujhe kya hoga? See I am fine. Alive in front of you." Zoya said. Humaira broke the hug and shooks her head. "Aapi I think you should go back to New York. You are not safe here. You know... last night... I again saw a man outside your room. He was keeping an eye on you. He was having a gun. Aapi India is not safe for you." Humaira dropped the bomb on Zoya. The more she wanted for Humaira to stay away from this situation the more she is getting to know. "Humi aisa kuch bhi nahi hai. You are getting tensed because of nothing. They are the officers I appointed. No need to worry." Zoya said making Humaira's eyes widen in shock but soon Humaira took a sigh of relief. "But why did you appointed them?" Humaira asked confused and scared at the same time. "Woh isliye budhu kyun ke tumhari aapi bohat famous hai." Zoya replied but chuckled seeing a frown on Humaira's face. "Look the world is going crazy to know about Zoya Farooqi who made her company touch the height of the sky in such a short span. You know I haven't given a single interview till now and because if Sehar my 5-6 photos went in the hands of media. Like she designed some dresses and asked me to wear them and to have a photo shoot. I just did it after a lots emotional black mailing and all of that PLEASE PLEASE! Because of her my photos went in the hands of media. And if media got to know that I am here than I assure you won't be safe from their torture. Understood??" Zoya explained while wrapping an arm around Humaira.

"Only this reason or something else too??" Humaira asked. "Actually there is one more reason." Zoya said with a serious making Humaira scared. "What is it?" Humaira asked. "Humi the world isn't all positive. And when you are in business field remember you always have a lot of rival some are honest and they play fairly and some are that much negative and evil that they create chances to attack. I also have one rival like that. And there is no chance that he will miss any chance to attack me. And I don't want anyone to get anyone effected because of me. Understand?" Zoya replied with a small smile. She revealed a secret to Humaira but it was only a quarter part of it. No one knows about it other than Rehan but now Humaira knows thought a little but still. "Humi don't you dare tell anyone anything!! Did you told anyone about that person to anyone?" Zoya asked. She wanted that everyone stays out of it. She did not wanted to put anyone's life in danger. Before Humaira could reply someone knocked on the door. "Hey humi go to washroom and wash your face aisa lag hai kai koi bhoot hai mere samne. I don't want anyone to know that you cried. Come on! Jao!!" Zoya said pushing Humaira in washroom. Zoya after setting her hairs properly opened the door to see a frantic Helen. 

As soon Zoya opened the door Helen pushed Zoya in and locked the door. "Zoya there is big no very big problem." Helen said. "Hey calm down first then tell me!" Zoya said trying to make Helen sit. "No!! There is nothing about which I should calm down. See Zoya if I told you na what happened even you will freak out!! It is important for you to know!! See it is that.." Helen stopped seeing Humaira. Helen's eyes widened as if she saw a ghost. Helen turned and looked at Zoya. "I came to tell mam about some meetings." Helen said shuttering. "Secretary don't call their Boss by there name!" Humaira replied raising her eye brow. 

"She is your sister indeed. She notices every single thing. Why did not you stopped me??" Helen asked Zoya. "What?? Of course she is my sister. And FYI, for your information, I tried to stop you. You were the only one who did not stopped." Zoya answered back.  "OK fine just leave it! Humaira this is Helen my so-called-secretary as you know but she is my hidden bodyguard and my hidden friend also. She is appointed Rehan." Zoya introduced Helen to Humaira. No one in the family knew about Helen being Zoya's bodyguard everyone thinks that she is her PA. "OK. To make sure that you are safe?" Humaira asked. Helen for the 
second time looked at Zoya with widened eyes. Zoya noticed Helen's expression and replied "Nahi she is here to sale pani puri. Of course she is here for that only." Zoya secretly answered Helen also. "Aapi I want to tell you something important. But I am getting late for college also so if you are feeling better then please come with me till college." Humaira wanted Zoya to know that Asad knows. "OK. Come!" Zoya said while moving out but Helen held her hand. "Humi you move I am coming." As soon Humaira left Helen said "I will tell you everything later. Just keep that gun with yourself and your phone should be with you. OK?" "Ok!" Zoya left hurriedly. Helen knew that news will disturb Zoya so she preferred to tell her later. Zoya went after Humaira not knowing that there is a storm coming ahead and she in unaware about it.

"Humi call Najma and Nikhat I will drop you all." Zoya said while opening the car door. "I called them they are coming." Humaira replied sitting with her in the front seat. Humaira tried to tell her but she saw NajNik coming so she stopped. The small journey was filled with a lot of talks about random things. Humaira also 
participated but her lack of interest was noticed by Zoya. "Here is your college! Should I come to pick you all up also??" Zoya asked. She enjoyed her time and she wanted to enjoy more. "Nahi!! You are going to take rest. Pehle hi you came to drop us." Najma replied while Humaira and Nikhat agreed. "Okay. Now leave 
else you three will be knocked out of the class for being late." Najma and Nikhat left while Humaira stayed. "Humi now tell me what happened??" Zoya asked once she saw NajNik out of her sight. "Aapi I told to one person about the convo. I heard." As soon these words slipped out of Humaira's mouth the first word Zoya said was "Who??" Humaira opened the door and moved a little out. "Asad Bhaijaan!"  Saying so she ran out of the car. However Zoya felt like someone strangled her. The person she wanted the most to be out now knew about this. "Shit shit shit! Humi what have you done? Allah Miya did not she found anyone
else?" Zoya said while starting up the engine. She drove to home as fast as she could. All she wished while driving that Asad haven't left for office. Zoya ran to Asad's room as soon she reached. "Asad!" She said as soon she entered but to her bad luck Asad wasn't there. "Allah Miya!! Where is he now? Did he left for office? NO!" Zoya said while moving out of his room. She saw Razia coming towards her. She ran towards Razia and asked hurriedly "Ammi where is Asad?" "He left for office." Razia told her in confusion. "Allah Miya!! Ammi kab gaya woh??" "45 mins before!" Razia said with a nervous smile. "Allah Miya I have to go!" Saying so she ran. "Zoya suno!! Zoya!! Ajeeb larki hai!!" Razia kept in calling on her name behind her but all of that fell to deaf ears. 

Zoya parked her car in front of Khan Construction and moved out. She throw the key to the security guard and moved towards the office. "Park the car!" That is what she shouted while moving. She did not cared about her condition. Her head was bandaged along with her shoulder. She was wearing a brown shirt with blue jeans.

Image result for simple off shoulder tops for girls

Zoya's clothes. (Thanks Aanchal.)

Zoya stopped suddenly as she felt dizzy. That is when she realized she haven't ate her breakfast and her medicines were also kept untouched. But as if she cared about anything. She moved towards the office decently but there was a storm inside her. She knew if Asad will try to protect her he will get hurt. "Ya Allah mai kya karo?? The more I want Asad and Humaira to be out of it the more they are getting to know. I have to talk to Asad. And I know what I have to expose to save this secret." With a determined look she entered the office. Everyone in office froze as they saw ZF entering the office. They knew that she is an important client for the company. Everyone greeted her formally while she nodded acknowledging their greetings. Zoya mentally prepared herself to call Asad as Mr. Khan. Taking a deep breath she entered Asad's cabin while the whole staff looked at her with bewildered. First they got a shock saying ZF in the office without any call. Then ZF was in casual clothes and her head was bandaged. And last but not the least she entered the lions cave without any warning. 

Asad was in a bad mood because the presentation they had prepared the A & Z software got corrupted somehow. And on top of all he was still confused about who will try to kill Zoya. He listened how Humaira told Zoya everything and later he confirmed from Humaira also. He did not knew why but he was very much worried for Zoya. Zoya was all over his mind. If he stops thinking about her safety which he is unable to but still all he thinks then is about Zoya's antics. Her smile, her anger, her behavior and top of all her loving and caring nature for all the family apart from Gaffur. Haider who was with Asad telling him about the graphics stopped noticing him to be lost. Haider was sitting in a corner while Asad was on his seat. "Hey Asad what happened?? You seem lost. From one past week I am noticing you are quite lost. What happened??" Anyone who will see from outside will think that Asad is alone same went with Zoya. As Asad was going to reply he saw Zoya in front of him. "Am I dreaming??" He thought.

Zoya barged into Asad's cabin and before he could say anything she started. "I want to talk something really important. N you need to listen and answer me properly." Zoya said seriously. "Ms. Farooqi can you.." "Allah Miya what's wrong with you?? I said na mujhe apse aik important baat karni hai. Apko samajh nahi aati kya??" Zoya cutted Asad in between who wanted to tell her about Haider's presence. Haider, however, was stunned to see ZF barging in the cabin and talking to Asad like that. "But listen.." "What but?? No BUT'S AND IF'S. I want to talk that too right now. It is damn important how many times I have to see it." Zoya again cuts Asad in between. Asad pressed his forehead and again tries to say "At least.." "Allah Miya what's wrong with you? Can't you just stay silent?" Zoya said moving towards him. Now Zoya's back was towards a stunned Haider. Asad stood up and came near Zoya. "Can at least listen to me? Stop! Don't you even dare to say a word. First tell me you are here as ZF or my Zoya?" Asad asked. He did not knew what he said in flaw. While Zoya's eyes widened a little but she controlled her shock and replied "What do you think??" "Of course you are not here as ZF otherwise you would have been a cold and all authoritative one." Asad said while rolling his eyes. "If you know then why the hell are you asking?" Zoya asked. "See I am not in a mood to fight!! And there..." Asad said while turning. "Allah Miya what's wrong with you??" Zoya said turning him back towards herself. "I am not here to fight also. Just came to talk something important warna mujhe koi shuk nahi hai apki ye shakal dekhne ka." "Ms. Farooqi listen I want to tell.." Asad again tried to tell Zoya about Haider's presence but Zoya again cuts him. "I will speak and you will listen see the thing is that whatever Humi.." Before she could speak anything else she was in Asad's arms with Asad's hand on her mouth. "Can't you stay silent for some mins. Kitna bulti hu!! Khamosh nahi reh sakti hu kya?? What?" Asad asked seeing Zoya looking at him with widened eyes. "Ooh so you want me to remove my hand from your mouth? I will but before that you have to turn!" Asad replied and made Zoya turn to see a smiling Haider.

As soon Zoya turned her already widened eyes widened more. She looked towards Asad and than towards Haider. Asad slowly removed his hand from her mouth. As soon Asad removed his hands from her mouth. Zoya turned towards him and glared at him. "Why did not you told me?" Zoya asked moving a little near Asad. "Ms. Farooqi I tried to but you were the only one who did not listened to me." Asad replied as if a matter of fact while taking a step backward. "Allah Miya what's wrong with this body builder?? Mr. Khan jitna time apne ye slanted shoulders banane mai lagaya hai itna time apne dimaag par laga lete tu kya hojata? When you are asking me whether I am here as your Zoya or ZF could not you tell me then??" Zoya asked moving two steps near Asad. Asad moved a little back and replied "Woh actually..woh.." "What woh actually?? Phir sai gari atak gayi aapki jaise pehle atakti thi? Tell me?" If Zoya will take another step she would have been on Asad's shoes. Asad stumbled back because of the closeness and fell on the chair. "I tried later but you were not listening! What is my.." Asad trailed off as Haider interrupted. "If you are forgetting let me remind you I am still here. Asad I shall come after sometime. Bye Ms. Farooqi." Haider left grinning. 

"You said you want to talk something important?" Asad asked again standing up and facing Zoya's back. Zoya was having a hard time to stand. She was feeling dizzy but she wanted to talk to Asad so she turned up. "Yes actually Mr. Khan whatever Humi told you about the stabbing it is better if you just stay out of it. No need to think about it. It was just an accident nothing else." Zoya said immediately. She was feeling dizzy due to pain arising in her head and shoulder. She felt like she will fall any moment. Asad however was noticing Zoya's facial expressions. She was sounding serious but her face was showing something different. 

"Ms. Farooqi I can't leave it!! It is about you. And NO it wasn't an accident. They intended to kill you and now they think they stabbed the wrong girl. But they will try to attack you later. How can you even think that I won't think about it??" Asad replied a little angry. He was hurt with her behavior. "See Mr. Khan they will come for me and I am not at all in favor to put anyone's life in danger just because of me and specially yours! So kindly..." "So you want me to stay out of it so that I am safe?" Asad asked to which Zoya replied with a nod. "THEN HOW THE HELL CAN YOU EXPECT ME TO LEAVE YOU IN DANGER." As if there was fuel added to Asad's anger resulting him to shout. Zoya however seemed unaffected. She knew Asad is already feeling protective for her but till he don't gets his memory back she can't let him risk his life. "I am saying it myself." Zoya replied with her eyes lowered. She didn't wanted to see in Asad's eyes she knew that 
what she will see and in this condition she did not wanted. She knew that the warmth in Asad's eyes will provide her solace and she will breakdown which she did not wanted. 

Asad pulled Zoya towards himself and asked "Look in my eyes and say it." Zoya however was finding it hard to control. At first the pain rising in her shoulder then Asad's stubbornness. She expected it but she did not expected that Asad will do the same things he use to do. "Mr. Khan see try to understand.." Zoya tried to say something but Asad cuts her in between. "WHY THE HELL SHOULD I UNDERSTAND??" Asad shouted. Asad pulled Zoya more closer that now she could feel Asad's breath on her face. She closed her eyes due to the increasing pain in her shoulder. 

Asad on the other hand could not control on his anger. Here he was thinking for some safety plan for her and there she is asking him not to interfere. He knew he is feeling something for her but her these acts were making him angry. Asad left Zoya as he realized he was holding her too tight and too much close. He turned around and placed his hands over his face taking deeps breaths. Zoya on the other hand was trying to keep her eyes open. "I am Sorry I did not realized. But see what you are saying is impossible. I can't leave all this just like that. Do you know who wants kill you?" Asad asked this time calmly. Zoya tried to say something but her voice was too low. She felt the things becoming black and before she knew she lost the sight. Asad who was watching Zoya saw her eyes closing and opening unusually. He saw her about to fall and before he knew here he was with Zoya in his arms. "Zoya?? Zoya??" Asad said while patting her cheeks. "HAIDER CALL THE DOCTOR RIGHT NOW!" Asad shouted that loud that the whole office could hear. Asad picked Zoya up and took her to the rest room of the office. While the whole staff received another shock seeing ZF in AAK's arms.

"She is quite weak. She haven't ate anything from morning too. Her stitches are fresh and if she won't take care then I am afraid that her wounds can cause some serious problem." Doctor told Asad after analyzing Zoya. "Dr. anything serious right now?" Asad asked eyeing an unconscious Zoya. "No there is nothing serious right now. I have injected her so she asleep. Kindly take care of her. She need to be away from stress." Saying so the doctor left with Haider. While Asad sat there holding Zoya's hand. "So lets keep you away from stress and make you take care of yourself properly." Asad said while caressing her hand. Haider entered to see Asad holding Zoya's hand and eyeing her lovingly he smiled. He knew that his friend is falling. "Asad?" Haider called him. "Haider I am leaving with Zoya. See you tomorrow. And I hope you remember what I asked you. Allah Hafiz." Asad said to Haider while picking up Zoya. "Take care of her and yours too. I know what I have to do." Haider said while handing him putting his keys and phone in his pocket. Asad nodded and moved out with an unconscious Zoya in his arms. 

Helen was pacing in the hall while dialing Zoya's phone number. "Helen what happened??" Ayaan who was passing by noticed her. "Actually mam's phone is ringing but she isn't picking it up. So I was just.." She stopped as she saw Asad entering the house with an unconscious Zoya. "Zoya!!" Helen shouted. She quickly ran towards Asad and patted Zoya's cheeks. "What happened to her??" Helen asked to Asad. Worry could easily be identified in her voice. "She is asleep actually she came to my office and when we were returning she slept in the car itself. So!!" Asad lied seeing Razia and Dilshad behind. While Helen frowned but did not make anyone realize. "Asad go and take her to her room." Razia said. While Asad silently obeyed her and moved towards Zoya's room with Helen following him. She knew Asad is lying. 

Asad entered Zoya's room and made her lay on bed. Helen however stayed outside and waited for Asad to come out.  Asad caressed Zoya's head and moved back but he was pulled back. He noticed how peacefully she was asleep. She looked beautiful while sleeping all he was wondering who was behind such an 
awesome girl. He snapped out of the trance as he realized there position. His face was so close to her that his nose was touching her nose. Asad was lost again in noticing her features. Unintentionally his hand rose up and caressed her face. The sudden knock on the door brought him back to the world. He closed his eyes and moved back again but this time he was pulled back with more strength. Resulting Asad's lip to land to Zoya's cheeks. Asad's eyes widened a little but he stayed in the same position. He knew he is being effected by this proximity of them. He moved back slowly and noticed Zoya's hand on his neck. As if something clicked in his mind that he removed Zoya's hand slowly and here it is. Zoya's bracelet hook was entangled with Asad's locket. He slowly removed the locket from her bracelet and finally moved back. He took a deep breath and moved towards the door. But the door opened and Helen entered. 

Helen waited too much but even after the knock when Asad did not came she opened the door to see Asad coming towards the door. "Now tell me the truth!" Helen asked. Asad frowned at her demand and asked "Which truth??" Helen eyes widened thinking "Is he saying truth only? NO! Zoya don't sleeps in the car." Helen looked back at him and replied "See Mr. Zoya is soft with you that doesn't mean I will be too. You lied outside that Zoya slept in the car. Now tell me what happened to her?" While Asad got a little surprise on hearing the fact of Zoya being soft with him. But then he recalled every moment Zoya was angry she angered on him a little when she was hurt she still noticed him being in pain. "No. I said the truth only." Asad said while taking the glass of water. "So is that the reason you were not meeting the eyes of Dilshad Mam and Razia Mam." As Helen said it Asad choked and began to cough. "yeah yeah cough cough! Because after that you have to tell me the truth." Helen said sarcastically. "OK I agree I lied actually she came to.." And Asad began to tell her what happened making Helen angry. "Zoya! How can she do it?" Helen said angrily while Asad watched her amused. He thought that she is Zoya's PA but here she is acting like a friend. "Thanks!" Helen said to Asad. "Now answer my Q. how do you know that I lied?" Asad asked curiously. He wanted to know how can she know such a big fact of him not meeting anyone's eyes while lying. "Three reasons. First is the fact that Zoya can't sleep in cars and if she sleeps she wakes up in min. Second that Zoya's sleep is very weak. She wakes up immediately if there a little cracking voice also and outside I shouted her name so loudly. Third and last you were not meeting the eyes of anyone and Zoya once told me that whenever you lie you don't meet eyes with anyone." Helen replied in an extremely simple way. But she did not realized what she said. Asad however was again surprised that Zoya knows about him that much. Asad began to leave but stopped as something caught his attention. He turned his head slightly and his eyes widened. "This music ball?" Asad asked to Helen. "This belongs to Zoya." Helen replied with an "isn't is obvious" expression.

Asad left quickly while his mind thinking rapidly over many facts. "That music box!! That was with Zoe. I saw it with my own eyes in my dream. How can she have the same music box? Zoe said that in this whole only she have this because her appi made it for her. Then how can Zoya have it?" He entered his room and the first thing he did was to remove his locket. He saw letter Z on it. "Well Z can also mean Zoya and A can also mean Asad." He said. He sat on the couch recalling what he saw about the box. 

Flashback:

"Zoe I think I should 5-6 more balls like these so that you always keep smiling like this. You look like a ghost when you are serious." Asad said after analyzing Zoya's smile. "Asad you can't buy it!" Zoya said as if a matter of fact. "What?? Excuse me I do have money!!" Asad replied. Zoya hits Asad on his head. "Ae budhu! I did not mean that." Asad wounded his arm around Zoya and asked sarcastically "Then what did you meant??" Zoya smiled and replied. "You know why I smile when I see this ball. Because it is a memory of Appi. Then in this whole world only I am having it. That means I am special that is why I have it. But you know a secret. One more person in this world will have it in future." "And who is that special person?? Don't tell me it is me!" Asad replied. "Hey Mr. dream on!! You are not that special person. That special person will be Appi's daughter." Zoya said looking towards a certain direction. "But till then this ball and the other ball are going to stay with me." Zoya said closing the music ball. "You mean..." Asad stopped as Zoya kept her hand on his mouth. "Shhh!! Don't you know even walls do have ears. If anyone heard her name na then she won't be safe." Asad nodded and Zoya removed her hand. "OK!! I understood!! This ball belong to the other Farooqi!" Asad said winking at Zoya while Zoya chuckled.

Flashback ends.

"So is Zoya Zoe or she is the other Farooqi? Wait other Farooqi!! Who is the first Farooqi?" Asad wondered.  The more he is trying to know the more he getting puzzled. He groaned because of the confusion. "Leave this thing here!! I have to follow the doctor first when she will become fine then I will continue from here." Saying so he began to unbutton his shirt. "But wait what if she is ZOE?" A smile appeared on his face at the single thought of Zoya being Zoe.

Do Like and Comment!!
Waiting for your valuable reviews!!

Edited by Minahil_Hanjra - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Precap: (It is the same again!!)😆

"Allah Miya what's wrong with you?? In which century is he living??" Zoya said while standing on the couch in the hall. "Zoya try to understand na!! It is useless to go against him. You have to do what he is saying." Najma tried to make Zoya understand. "No way!! No hey!! I am not his slave that I have to obey him!! I am NOT gonna obey him at all! Pagal hogaya hai!! Dimaag ghoom gaya hai uska!!" Zoya shouted. "Najma tum kya..." Dilshad tried to interrupt. "What is happening??" Asad said entering the hall. Zoya glared at him as if she will eat him alive.  She moved down from the couch and marched towards Asad. "Soo chohe kha kai Jahapanna Hajj ku chale!!" Zoya said sarcastically. "This is because of you. And you are asking what happened?? What do you think of yourself huh??" She said pointing a finger at him. Dilshad confusedly looked at them. "Maine kya kiya?" Asad asked. "Maine kya kiya?? Allah Miya what's wrong with you?? Did you have a S-T-M-L?? You asked me to stop wearing jeans!!! Who are you to say that??" Zoya shouted while Dilshad looked shocked. "Asad kyu aisa..." Dilshad again tried to say something but Asad interrupted "Yeah!! You are not allowed to wear Jeans in the house!! Better obey!! Ammi aik coffee please!!" He said and moved towards his room winking at Dilshad making her understand. "He will never stop!!" She said shaking her head. Zoya stood rooted at the spot baffled. "I am not gonna change! Do whatever you wanna do Mr. Asad Ahmad Khan!!" She said to herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can you hold me tight?" Zoya asked Asad. Before Asad could respond Zoya hugged him tightly while has no other option other than to respond. He felt Zoya shivering. "Why is she shivering?" Asad thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Till the Next time,
GOOD BYE!!

Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Update is res for Addrita (do unres the previous res.), Zoya, Nayab, ridhi 95, jass-, Kabhi-Asya, Jasleen kaur, Ayat 20, Daljit, ksen, Prinky, sasir, Anopama, Arpita, Asifiqbalsh, Sweet tehs, Linsie, Zaini, Ajuzangel, Kritzforever, and Mystic River.

Sorry If I am forgetting any name!! Every review matter a lot to me.

A very very very very special res for Aanchal (here is your story boss with a new thread!!) Soumya (Best Of Luck) And Shweta (Mam here is the update! Do unres the previous res.)
GorgeousSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yes!! 😃
New Thread FINALLY!! 😉
Made me wait sooo much!!
Was waiting for it eagerly!! 😳
GorgeousSmile thumbnail
Related image

ON

Image result for new gif                           

THREAD

Edited by GorgeousSmile - 6 years ago
GorgeousSmile thumbnail
CONGRATS!! CONGRATS!!
Related image
MY WRITER!!
Finally you did it!!😆       
                                             👍🏼
Hope soon you make second thread of your other story too!!
Em waitinggg!!
Just like I was waiting for it!!
And I am very HAPPY to be the first one!!😉
First, 2nd, 3rd, 4th ~ all comments are Mine only!!😆
CONGRATS!!😃
Edited by GorgeousSmile - 6 years ago
-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Fpr New Thread
:-)
Always_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations Maina [:D/] Now update soonish
DN_Asya thumbnail
So this is the reason you were this much excited!!
Well then Congratulations sweet heart!!
Now update soon!!