•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Okay guys there's lots of discussion n NOT NEEDED apprehension as to what advay is, what he's gonna do, how he ll torture chandni which seems all d way too funny when u actually watch the episodes... 
He's not doing any of this neither he's black shaded ..he's not even grey .. he's just on a mission to kno wht happened n to punish all those involved..
hasn't anybody noticed he's not a villain here...?? he's simply angry on things cz he's broken, betrayed n robbed off his childhood, his home, his family...he saw his parents dying in front him he had to let go of his younger brother now he dsnt even know where he is...
N how would a son feel to see his mother being burnt alive ??? Do u criticism guys find that a small thing?
Chandni said things which made people burn his mom!
 now who wouldn't hate tht person for this gruesome disaster?
N he has another point to hate her, that's their childhood frndship he feels more betrayed cz he liked her so he is hell bent to target her to get things done he knew her more then he knew anybody else from vashisht family..

Furthermore he's not even touching chandni badly he's just manipulating n creating situations which is making everyone believe that chandni is wrong when he's not even crossing his lines... He burnt her dupatta but was no where close to harass her he wanted to make her feel the fear...he WS vocal about it he said Tht in d lines later when she was unconscious... 
Even if he gets close to her or hold her hands thts cz he's still her childhood buddy who has every right to tease her or scold her  
but staying within his limits n that he's aware of all the time..

He called her on terrace but didn't do anything at all...made her feel nervous so that he could trap her in tht staircase moment n create a scne which exactly happened ..now he got somebdy to click his pictures with her too n he's gonna use them to scare her even more as per d precap.. Where's negativity here?

So just please enjoy the show n don't fuss over things which are not even there in d show.. He's every bit of a good guy on a revenge mission, devastated n angry. Barun is such a fun to watch doing so different things.. N he's killing it in each scene...I Knew he can pull off any scene brilliantly but didn't expect he'd do it so amazingly in different style!  
..Wen we are given something different just try to appreciate it once n try to watch a show as a show like we watch movies...we can't stick to same things won't that make life dull? ..change is a rule of nature.
Otherwise watch all d boring same clichd good goody momma boys' or typical hero heroine story there's no scarcity of it!
Edited by Sonia_prc - 6 years ago
Absolutely.i love the fact advay is whatever he is on face.he aint acting infront of anyone.something i always follow on my real life too.i hate ppl who do double talks and fake ..
The reason for him hating chandni is also fr him she is acting as darri hui sehmi hui only to hide her and family kartoot few years before which damage his whole life.thats why he hated sach dialogue coming from her tht it literally burning his heart
One thing i like most about Advay is 'he is not two faced'
he doesn't act differently in front of others

he is what he is!
Exactly...Barun do justice to Advay..
I would have skipped whatever show if anyone plays Advay's role other than Sobti...

Advay is broken child...His living stopped when fate takes away his parents,Miku & his sweetheart Chandu...

He hate her much more for her lies...her betrayal.
He wants to inflict some of his pain to her...he wants to punish her...he is searching for choti Chandu who said his mother is witch...

Hope Advay find the real curlpit soon...for his own sanity...

Barun make me cry with him,feel with him,smirk with him...damn...even hate choti Chandu with him...

Good post yaar...
This is something new ..he is not sugarcoating himself in front of anyone...this is building more curiosity ..why is he doing it on their face only, not doing anything going their back!!! Isn't it???

But the great critics need to find something to give their precious criticism(bashing) so they are calling this as sloppy writing... Sach mein mahan hai yeh log!
Bang on post! 
Exactly! Advay has not once crossed the limits. He scares her, makes her nervous and she falls into his trap and gets scared and nervous. He is just manipulating the situations to make them seem like the truth. 

What I like about Advay is that he's not double faced. I was thinking he would impress her and the family but he's doing the opposite. He doesn't even want to pretend to be good. 
Perfectly true
His whole world turned upside down
He lost his family forever
He was even about to die
He saw his parents being killed before him
His childhood friend betrayed him
All this will have a huge effect on any one
He is justified in his actions
He is just angry and vengeful
Once he learns the truth he will change

Exactly. And that's what makes me feel he is fair in whatever he does.
Originally posted by Sharaa

Exactly...Barun do justice to Advay..
I would have skipped whatever show if anyone plays Advay's role other than Sobti...

Advay is broken child...His living stopped when fate takes away his parents,Miku & his sweetheart Chandu...

He hate her much more for her lies...her betrayal.
He wants to inflict some of his pain to her...he wants to punish her...he is searching for choti Chandu who said his mother is witch...

Hope Advay find the real curlpit soon...for his own sanity...

Barun make me cry with him,feel with him,smirk with him...damn...even hate choti Chandu with him...

ur new dp is so cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ if thts barun in indonesia one๐Ÿ˜†Edited by Channa_mereyaa - 6 years ago
The best point is he's not two faced I agree with u all!!
Jo kr rha hai muh PE kr rha hai..
Openly challenging everyone!!