What brings you to Kundali Bhagya? - Page 2

Poll Question :

What made you visit this forum/watch this show?

Poll Choice
Shraddha
Anjum
Manit
Dheeraj
Because it is Ekta's show
Because it is kumkum Bhagya's spin off.
Because I have nothing better to watch.
Promos
The lead pairs
Other
Login To Vote
Posted: 6 years ago
Shraddha and nothing else
there is no difference b/w KKB and KDB...both seem to be the same...and seriously i had enough of torture from KKB...i can't tolerate it anymore...not even for Abhigya...whom i adore equally as Rabul(my fav couple in KKB)...but if i am watching KDB...its just for shraddha...she is perfect fit as preeta...i loved her since pakkhi days...so its solely for her i am watching KDB otherwise honestly i will not have tune in to KDB as i know it will go KKB way...the best part of the show according to me is Shraddha as Dr Preeta Arora and also Dheeraj-Shraddha jodi looks promising...but i am not a fan of Dheeraj though...maybe i don't watch his shows much...but he looks good as karan luthra...
Edited by Mages - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Mages

Shraddha and nothing else
there is no difference b/w KKB and KDB...both seem to be the same...and seriously i had enough of torture from KKB...i can't tolerate it anymore...not even for Abhigya...whom i adore equally as Rabul(my fav couple in KKB)...but if i am watching KDB...its just for shraddha...she is perfect fit as preeta...i loved her since pakkhi days...so its solely for her i am watching KDB otherwise honestly i will not have tune in to KDB as i know it will go KKB way...the best part of the show according to me is Shraddha as Dr Preeta Arora and also Dheeraj-Shraddha jodi looks promising...but i am not a fan of Dheeraj though...maybe i don't watch his shows much...but he looks good as karan luthra...
Shraddha will look better with that Risabh guy in my opinion. 
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Hi Rishu!!😊 I want to see Pragya other sisters.😃  Are they like her or different?

I like the show concept.  Seems more contemporary with a cricketer.  And want to know how it connects with KKB.

Preeta is carbon copy of Pragya...

Shrishti mannerism is similar to BB...lively...bubbly...stubborn but her nature is different from BB...she is ambitious and has bigger dreams while BB is happy in her simple life and was never ambitious...both are big fans of their abhi jeeju...

i hope only the relationships connect and interwined...hope KDB is nothing like KKB...

its high time BB comes back too...she is not dead though
Shraddha.
And the sparks between the Shraddha-Dheeraj pair.
If I go by KKB, it seems meh though.
Just because Abhi made an appearance. But who knows...if its bearable...then maybe I'll stick.😉
Shraddha Arya, I love her to pieces, she's absolutely amazing! I was a little wary about the whole spin-off thing because it didn't work out so well for other shows, but I'm actually liking the show so far.
pahela reason one and only Sharaddha aarya but now Manit as Rishabh...i like also RishTa chemistry and as of now  i m happy with story..i m amazed by sharaddha and manit performance...i don't like Dheeraj...uska previous drama bhi mene nahi dekha  tha...so abhi ke liye Manit, Sharaddha and story baki dekhte hai aage kya hota hai