Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
https://i.imgur.com/V53JwJg.jpg

Help & Suggestions Corner

Post any Queries concerning the show and you'll get the needed help here from forum members & DT...Also post all the Suggestions related to the show and Forum here..

Zee TV Dev Team

-Lisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I started watching it recently only just two three episodes:)
 I want to know that does Rishabh and Karan know about Preeta and Shrishti being related to Abhi I mean his sister in laws.. and does Abhi know about Preeta and Shrishti are Pragya's sisters..
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Lisha-

I started watching it recently only just two three episodes:)

</div><div>I want to know that does Rishabh and Karan know about Preeta and Shrishti being related to Abhi I mean his sister in laws.. and does Abhi know about Preeta and Shrishti are Pragya's sisters..

no the Luthra brothers don't know that the Arora sisters are related. Rishab has met Sarla but they don't know that they're related yet.
Abhi knows that Pragya has two sisters but he doesn't know that it's actually PreeTi that are the sisters (idknif they revealed that in today's maha episode or not) 😊
-Lisha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

no the Luthra brothers don't know that the Arora sisters are related. Rishab has met Sarla but they don't know that they're related yet.
Abhi knows that Pragya has two sisters but he doesn't know that it's actually PreeTi that are the sisters (idknif they revealed that in today's maha episode or not) 😊

Thank you dear for replying😊
One more- Does Preeta and Shrishti know about Abhi being their sister's husband as Abhi's photos are in Sarla's  house.😳
-Lisha- thumbnail
Can anyone tell me how to change URL into a one word clickable link.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Lisha-

Thank you dear for replying😊
One more- Does Preeta and Shrishti know about Abhi being their sister's husband as Abhi's photos are in Sarla's  house.😳

Preeta and Shrishti at first knew that Pragya was Abhi's wife and Pragya was Sarla's daughter, so yes now that the truth has been revealed to them they know that Pragya is their sister and Abhi is their jeeju but the way it was revealed to Abhigya/Munni was very weird😆 I dont even think Abhi fully knows yet. Like he knows that the two girls at Sarla's house are PGs but I dont think he quite realizes that these two are sisters, or if he does then he hasnt specifically gone to talk to them about it yet😆
-Lisha- thumbnail

Edited by -Lisha- - 6 years ago