•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
The Forum Rank decreased once again and that too to 19 😭😭😭
We made enough posts last week I think...I think in the last week, we are going to face the lowest rank ever in tpk forum history.
Last week koyi article bhi nahi mila tha...iss week mein milne ki chances kam he...it's very hard to get back into top 10 @ this time
Members b kam hain. CM Rank bhi koi hot nhn karta. Plz sab 5 stars do jab b ho sakay. Serial ka end bakwas hua kam az kam forum ka end tou itna bakwas na ho
Originally posted by Kar_Nan

Members b kam hain. CM Rank bhi koi hot nhn karta. Plz sab 5 stars do jab b ho sakay. Serial ka end bakwas hua kam az kam forum ka end tou itna bakwas na ho
Yes chaska meter har kisi ko hit karna chahiye.. but members kam hai toh hit kaun karega.
well Rating actually improved this week...last time there were only 6 votes but this time there are 22 votes. All of us should try to vote 3-4 times a day (remember one login = one vote)
we can't do anything about the buzz and view points unless we get an article and video
and followers points...i don't think we can do anything about that as well
we have to concentrate on Rating and Activity points
I was expecting this. 
For the last week we need to at least enter top 15.

Btw, if possible you can make different posts regarding the IG story of the TPK members since you usually update that thread about IG stories? E.g. Manish IG 10.07.17

Edited by Toulup - 6 years ago
Regrettably this rating, too, is a bit over my head, also because I'm currently very busy. But I just want to say for the moment I REALLY ADMIRE all you faithful ones who so steadfastly are trying to keep up Forum spirits and ranking levels 👏 ⭐️
See what the love for Thahaan and Manyasa has brought about 😃