KRPKAB in Telugu - Amma Nenu O Ammayi (1st EPI review)

Posted: 6 years ago
We all know that our show has been excellent from the beginning.. 
It is only the dubbing that matters when it's telecasted in any other language.. 
Thankfully, the dubbing is GREAT!! πŸ‘It sounded as if our Shaheer is speaking in Telugu.πŸ‘πŸΌ I totally liked it..
The names of all the dixit family members are same except Neha.. They mentioned her name as Sneha. Riya's  name is Priya. And they didnot mention Sona's name in EPI 1.. But in promos, they mentioned it as Sonakshi.. So, no major changes in names..  
And Bose family speaks in Kannada here.. That's something which I found stupid... i mean, dev called Saurabh as Mr.Bose and then our Sona spoke in Kannada with him later... How come people with initial 'Bose' are from Karnataka? Anyways, it's no big deal here as no-one cares about it...

P.S: Only 2 commercials are aired in between... If it goes like this, then the channel would pull out the plug.. 

Edited by Shona_V - 6 years ago
So, Oh the the Bose family is a Kannadiga family, nice to hear this. In Tamil -Kuch rang, the Bose family are telugu family, I thought in teulgu serials it would be tamil- family 
And in Tamil, Devs name is Dilip and Sonakshi's name is Dr. Rohini, whats in Telugu 
Dubbing is really good and the dialogues are really good. One of the dialogue "Manasu Pichidi Andhuke Anandam tho Kanilu Vasthunaye" by Ishwari. 
Shows start with Dev Family living in Visakhapatnam(My home town :)
Originally posted by suma74

So, Oh the the Bose family is a Kannadiga family, nice to hear this. In Tamil -Kuch rang, the Bose family are telugu family, I thought in teulgu serials it would be tamil- family 
And in Tamil, Devs name is Dilip and Sonakshi's name is Dr. Rohini, whats in Telugu 

I Expected they will go for tamil to bose family, But they went with kannadiga.
Originally posted by suma74

No changes in names for the lead roles... Its Dev Dixit and Sonakshi Bose in telugu too!

And where can I watch the tamil version of KRPKAB? In which channel?
Originally posted by Terifficcat

Dubbing is really good and the dialogues are really good. One of the dialogue "Manasu Pichidi Andhuke Anandam tho Kanilu Vasthunaye" by Ishwari. 

yeah, according to the Telugu version, the set is in Vishakapatnam...πŸ˜ƒ 
And I'm really excited for Sona's dhamakedhar meeting with Dev.. are there any kannadigans here? 

Edited by Shona_V - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Shona_V

No changes in names for the lead roles... Its Dev Dixit and Sonakshi Bose in telugu too!

And where can I watch the tamil version of KRPKAB? In which channel?
polimer tv
Over all its a good start.😊
Regarding commercials, it's just started today so don't worry about its run since dubbed serials comes with less cost. We need to see one or two weeks trps to know how it's gonna perform.
Originally posted by Terifficcat

Same here even i m from visakhapatnam
Krpkab s dubbing versions r really good