ISHRA OS Sirf Baatain Reh Jati Hain Yaadain Yaad Aati Hain updtd 10/7

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello friends...

How are you all... you all must be thinking kahan gaiyab hojati hai updates bhi itni late late.. but kiya karoon... mera jo aik naughty bacha hai aliyaan... bus sara din ghar sar pay utha kar rakhta hai aur muje usky peachy bhagna parta hai... Aur updates late ho jati hai... ab ap sab aliyaan ki maasi hain to itna to patience rakh sakty ho na...

Coming to one shot.

This one shot is written on the request of reet aka kras... reet I hope you will like this piece of work will be waiting for your long review...

The concept behind this one shot is loosely based on yhm but I have amended some plot... this is after the adi raman fight when the client has insulted ishita.. this is based on importance of a father in child life..

Hopefully you all will like it... scroll down to read the one shot.

Edited by ishrasoul - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishrasoul thumbnail

ONE SHOT : Sirf Baatain Reh Jaati Hain.. Yaadain Yaad Aati Hain.

Raman hided a crying ishita in his embrace and was trying to console her. He glares at adi who was standing without any guilt.. adi looks at them and says: please ishimaa papa.. you both are over reacting..

Raman looks on at adi face and tries to read his face the only answer he get is he has become so big that he doesn't even care of his parents only he cares for his wife and business...

Aaliya: amma... please stop crying... baat itni nahe hai jitney ap barha rahi hai...

Raman: aaliya... I think you stop interfering between us...

Adi: papa you cant talk like with aaliya

Raman: beta if you cant even listen a word against your wife then how can you think that I will tolerate all this against ishita...

Adi: papa...

Raman: haan beta baap ho tera... shayad bhool gaya hai tu... cancel this deal... with mr roy

Adi: papa business and personal life is different. You only taught me this

Raman: wah beta... yaad hai what I and your ishimaa has taught you ... I think you only remember what your shagun mumma taught you ...

Adi looks away he was tongue tied...

Aaliya: papa don't bring my mumma in all this...

Raman: listen adi... I am telling you ask your wife to be away from her shagun mumma... kahin aaliya bhi dosri shagun na ho aur tu dosra raman... Tere baap ne jo galati ki wo mat karna ...

Adi: papa please mumma has changed for good...

Raman: changed??? Really... I will not trust her ever... I think you have forgot she has tried to kill ishita ...

Aaliya: ye sab purani baatain hai ...

Raman points finger at her and says: I am very sad for you Aliya do din ki mumma say itna pyaar  hai kay us aurat ko bhool gayi jisne tumhain saat saal tak apne seene say laga kar pala...

Ishita: raman leave it... mein hi galat hoon sshayad...

Raman: you will not speak anything let me handle thiss... adi I am asking you again.. cancel this project...

Ad: no... I will not

Raman takes his phone and calls at office and says: hello... jay... I want you to call mr roy and tell him that we are cancelling this contract... ask our lawyer to handle this matter whatever obligation we have settle it... I don't want mr roy in my office... saying this he cuts the call...

Adi was shocked...

Adi: how can you do this papa...

Raman: this is my business I can do this aditiya...

Adi: acha to ap ehsaas dila rahy hain kay mein apky tukroon pay palta hoon...

Raman: yaad rakhna ye baat... tu aj jo bhi hai meri wajah say hai... aur iss ishimaa ki wajah say... and he leaves holding ishita hand...

Next week.

Adi was sitting in office working on laptop when a peon comes with sweets... adi looks at him and asks why this sweet...

Peon: raman bhaiya ne kaha  hai...

Adi: kiyon??

Peon: Mubarak ho apko... ap bhaiyaa bane waly ho...

Adi looks at him and says: what???

Peon: haan raman bhaiyaa poore office mein mithai baant rahy hain kay wo papa bane waly hain...

Adi phone rings he takes his call and gets angry as he has lost another project as his client mocks him about raman becoming again father in this age... he was angry...

Bhalla house

Raman was feeding ishita fruits.. adi comes and looks at them.. adi: is it true that ishimaa is pregnant...

Raman; haan... ktni achi baat  hai na... I am so happy

Adi: that's why you spread this new in office... come on papa you shouldn't have done this...

Ishita eyes get filled with tears... she says: are you not happy...

Adi: kitna ajeeb laga pata hai all were mocking me...

Aaliya: adi is right atleast you all should have hided this news for some time...

Raman: enough...  get out of my sight now right now...

Adi aaliya makes faces and leaves...

Tear fall on his hand raman wipes her tears and says: kiss kay liyie ro rahi hai madrasan...

Ishita: raman adi...

Raman wraps his arms around her and says: aik baar ro lay madrasan... saying this raman hugs her and tears start flowing from his eyes also...pihu comes there and sees her mumma crying... she put her hands on hips and says: papa very bad... Why you are making my mumma crying... kiya hua.. baby theek hai..

Raman: mumma was missing pihu therefore she started crying...

Pihu smiles and says: aww... to pihu ko bula lana tha.. she hugs ishita and kisses her cheeks and says: I  love you mumma...

Raman wipes his tears seeing ishita smiling... he felt a hold on his shoulder.. he sees ruhi holding his shoulder and signs raman not to cry...she hugs him and says: I love you papa...

Raman: lets leave some where else...

Ruhi nods...

After four years...

Ishita was running behind a very naughty ishaan holding a glass of milk while little ishaan was giggling and running shouting: yuck milk... mumma I will not drink it...

Ishita: gandu bachu... mumma is tired...

Ishaan: gandu bacha nahe... Ishaan raman kumar bhalla...

Pitah se hai naam tera
Pitah pehchaan teri
Jiye jis sahaare pe tu
Pitah se woh saans mili
Hai pitah, rab tera

Ho Ishwar Allah, Jitne bhi Rab hain
Noor tera tujh mein hi sab hai

Raman got hold on their miracle baby.. he hugs him close to his heart and says: why you are bothering your mumma...

Ishaan cups raman face and says: haw... papa ishu to good boy hai mumma ko to bohat pyaar karta hai..

Ishita: then drink this milk...

Ishaan pinches his neck and says: saccchi ishu loves mumma papa roodi pihu di and he takes the milk and drinks it all..

Ishaan: ishu bhalla loves ishu bhalla... he points at himself and ishita...

Pihu comes and pulls his cheek and says: aww saara milk finish kiya... ishu lay chocolate.. ishaan happily takes and start munching it... ishita glares at pihu and says: pihu ye kya..  she was about to complete sentence.. when ruman says in union: cavity ho jayegi.. all laughs while ishita glares at them...

Pihu and ruhi hugs her and says: gussa mat ho na mumma...

Ishita: go and take blessing of dadu dadi then get ready...order...

All salutes ishita and leaves.. they stand infront of  the portray of mr and mrs bhalla with garland... they fold their hands... raman was looking at the picture with teary eyes...

Rab hai hai
Tu hi sab hai hai
Rab hai hai
Tu hi sab hai hai

Pitah ka mol hai kya
Paas reh ke jaana nahi
Pyar pita se karein
Ye keh na paayein kabhi
Hai pita sab tera

Ho Ishwar Allah, Jitne bhi Rab hain
Noor tera tujh mein hi sab hai

ishita put a assuring hand on his shoulder...

Raman: some time I feel so lonely... romi mihika are settled in Singapore, amma appa left for Chennai, mihir also leave for banglore with his wife, simi and Anaya has also leave to America with param... every one is busy in their life, I miss maa papa a lot...

Ishita: adi... don't you miss adi...

Raman: parents can never forgot their kids ishita... but wo humara adi raha nahe tha... we have to leave him on his own... He has his wife aaliya...

Ishaan pulls ishita saree and says: shush... finger on your lips... prayers mien disturbance nahe...

Ishra smiles seeing him and nods their head...soon all were ready and start their day... the small happy family was leaving the house while pair of eyes were continuously seeing them with tearry eyes... they settle in car and leaves...

He wipes his eyes and remember his childhood love of his papa and ishimaa.. his each and every words...

Pita ke aashirwad se tune sab kuch paya hai
Kya lekar tu aaya jag mein
Aur kya tune kamaaya hai (x2)

Pita ka rutba sab se ooncha
Rab ke roop samaan hai
Pita ki ungli thaam ke chal toh
Rastaa bhi aasaan hai
Pita ka saaya sar pe ho toh
Kadmon mein aakaash hai

" tu jo bhi hai meri wajah say hai iss ishimaa ki wajah say hai

" tu galat kar raha hai aadi

"don't commit same mistake which I have done once

"I am feeling so defeated seeing you feeling ashamed with the good news of your ishimaa but you doesn't feel ashamed of your wrong doings and your shagun mumma

"it was my mistake that I couldn't give you right upbringing

"you are not doing right adi. You will be alone...

"you will regret your each and every word adi

Adi: I was wrong papa... I had commited unforgivable mistake. I am ashamed of myself . your and  ishimaa upbringing was right but I was the one who choses wrong path. I am alone papa... I am regretting every word... you were right... I have done the same mistake of trusting wrong person... aaliya has also betrayed me like shagun arora... I have lost you papa... I am sorry

Pita hai poonji, Kho jaaye toh
Phir kya tere paas hai

Pita bana na hasti teri
Naa koi tera thikana hai
Pita ke naam se aana jag mein
Pita ke naam se jaana hai (x2)

Ishwar Allah, Jitne bhi Rab hain
Noor tera.. tujh mein hi sab hai

He takes a piece of paper and writes:

Adi: from two years I am burning in the fire of guilt... but I couldn't get the courage to come and ask forgiveness because I know you and ishimaa will forgive me and happily accept me... please forgive me papa... please forgive me ishimaa... your Aditya...

He put the letter in the gate of their house and  was about to leaves but felt a hold on his hand...he looks and sees ishaan standing holding his hand...he looks on and sees his family standing there... all eyes were teary...

Ishaan signs adi to kneel down...

Ishaan: adi bhaiya... ishu loves adi bhaiyaa... I missed you so much...

Adi hugs him close to his heart and cries...

Ishita walks towards his sons and caresses their hairs.. adi looks at her and was about to say but ishita put hand on his mouth and says: you don't need to say anything adi...

Adi cries in his mother embrace and says: I love you ishimaa... maaf kardo.. please... maaf kardo... punish me... I did so bad...

Ruhi and pihu also hugs their brother while ishaan wriggle out of the tight hug and says: oho... kitna drama karty hai sab papa...

All chuckles...

Adi looks at raman... adi looks down with guilt... raman turns his face adi couldn't hold his emotions... he hugs his papa and cries...

children cries and pain were enough for the parents to understand their child and forgive them... becoming parent is not just giving birth it's the death of your self you have to kill your self to make a new life you have to give up your self for your kids  happiness...

that's it... it is quite long one shot... I don't thinks a long comment will harm you all... waiting for your comments and response don't forget to hit like also...

love you...

ishrasoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishitharaman

Superb os

thanks dear
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing shot
Raman stood by Ishita
He cancelled contact asked AA to leave
Ishita got pregnant
Raman left for somewhere with his family
Ishaan is born; he is so cute and naughty
Ishu Bhalla loved Ishu Bhalla - So cute
Adi is regretting; Aliya left him

But I couldn't understand, why the entire family got separated
The differences were between Adi and Raman 
Sr Bhalla died ðŸ˜­
But 
Why Iyers left to Chennai? Why Romi-Mihika were off to Singapore? Why Mihir left for Bangalore? Why Simmi & Family left for America?

Even if Adi left back then, rest others should have remained together

Edited by sririt - 6 years ago
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful os...
You portrayed the emotions beautifully..
sharda_123 thumbnail
Lovely awesome superb os dear
Thanks for pm
ishrasoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: sririt

Amazing shot

Raman stood by Ishita
He cancelled contact asked AA to leave
Ishita got pregnant
Raman left for somewhere with his family
Ishaan is born; he is so cute and naughty
Ishu Bhalla loved Ishu Bhalla - So cute
Adi is regretting; Aliya left him

But I couldn't understand, why the entire family got separated
The differences were between Adi and Raman
Sr Bhalla died😭
But
Why Iyers left to Chennai? Why Romi-Mihika were off to Singapore? Why Mihir left for Bangalore? Why Simmi & Family left for America?

Even if Adi left back then, rest others should have remained together

thanks dear
Glad you like it
Family doesn't left ishra
Basically they got busy in their life achieving their goals...
Suma1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg di its amazing.. Emotional.. Beautiful..
Beautifully written.. Ishra with rooh pihu and ishaan lovely family
Finally adi learn about the importance of parents..
ishrasoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: arooshee

Beautiful os...

You portrayed the emotions beautifully..

Thanks aroshee
ishrasoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suma1012

Omg di its amazing.. Emotional.. Beautiful..
Beautifully written.. Ishra with rooh pihu and ishaan lovely family
Finally adi learn about the importance of parents..

Thanks suma
Glad you like it