Real Life vs. Reel life

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Does your liking towards character changes based on his/her real life?

Poll Choice
It depends (reason to be mentioned in comments)
No at all
Yes to some extent
Login To Vote
Posted: 6 years ago
Ok everyone... so this poll is something not much related to the drama happening these days in Naamkaran...  its a bit in different direction
Well we all are mature enough to admit that real life and reel life are different...

The character that we are admiring in the film/movie/soap may not be actually like that or just 30 % of that...

This poll is just to see that though after knowing that real and reel cannot be same... still our liking towards the character in the drama changes after seeing the real life happenings of that person or not? 
Originally posted by Zeenish_Khan

This poll is just to see that though after knowing that real and reel cannot be same... still our liking towards the character in the drama changes after seeing the real life happenings of that person or not? 

my liking towards the char will remain the same...what evr the actor does in his/her real life won't change my liking towards the char...may be it can change my views about the actor..but not char...and evn the change about actor will depends on the what the 'happenings' are😊
Character and Actor are different. They cannot be perceived in same way. The actor is playing that character. If he makes you love that character or hate that character then that means he/she has been successful at their job. 

I usually don't get affected by the "Real". The character is the character. If we like the actor playing the character it makes it better. But even if we don't like them personally we can still enjoy the character and their performance if it's good.

But as human's our opinions do cloud our judgment sometimes. So it's hard to tell. The fact remains that if I start to dislike an actor after watching a show of theirs, then I probably wont watch their next show. 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 6 years ago