OMG!! Fight on the sets between Abhinav and Kanwar

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
I was sooo shocked reading this news. I thought they were best buddies. But it was Abhinav who was refusing to be patient and be understanding. So I think it's entirely his fault and Kanwar has no responsibility whatsoever. I hope he stops being so childish and I hope things get sorted out soon. I wonder what Tina Phillips has to say about this. She was good friends with both of them!! I hope she is being helpful in resolving the issue
oh man! i read the article after this post of yours...  what a sad news 😭 hope all gets well soon! both don't seem like the difficult sort πŸ˜”
πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  Often Wonder As To Why People  Fight  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  Many A Time, For No Reason At All ! ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ Let Go, Let Go, Be At Peace  ! !  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Manzz

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  Often Wonder As To Why People  Fight  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  Many A Time, For No Reason At All ! ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ Let Go, Let Go, Be At Peace  ! !  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

How true πŸ‘
@Manzzz. Well said. I truly agree with u
πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ   Thanks   πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  ! ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ Let Go And Be At Peace ! !  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by Alikhan2158

@Manzzz. Well said. I truly agree with u
Edited by Manzz - 6 years ago
πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ   Thanks   πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  For Appreciating  ! ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒYes, Indeed Let Go ! !  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by sugar.and.spice

How true πŸ‘