Qubool Hai

Asya ff DIVING IN LOVE :) CH4=PG43 UPDATED ON 21/07/18

Loving_life thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello to all the mindblowing out here! I'm back with one more story!! After all the encouragement and support I got for my previous stories from you guys made me write this hope you all will like it

Do read and leave your reviews As it really matters!!! Will be updating WLCWF next and and like WLCWF owner of this story is SWEETU!!!! I'm just her writerπŸ˜†

I'm not resing anyone as this is the 1st ch so I don't know whether you will like it or not and I don't want to force you all but trust me each and every opinion matters  

DIVING IN LOVE

CHAPTER 1

It was a sunny morning and near the shore of a sea stood a magnificent ship, people who will see it once will awestruck with it's beauty for a minute anyone would dream to chill out in it but unfortunately it's was not a cruise ship but a diver's support vessel ship especially made for diving projects and the only diver's evolved with specific projects and their families are permitted inside and in the corner of the ship stood a handsome man his dark orb looking intently in the water his eyes talks but it's not everyone's cup of tea to read it, his serious sexy look can kill any women and can burn any men in jealousy that's ASAD AHMED KHAN for you 

SHIP:

Imraan: Sir Captain is calling you I guess regarding the same discussion

Asad just rolled his eyes saying, "there is no point discussing what's he is saying is not at all acceptable I'm out!

Imraan: sir at least have a word they have come up with a new plan, that treatment very useful for human life

Asad just sighed in annoyance and walked towards captains cabin accompanied by Imraan

Asad with a straight face: do you think marine life should be sacrificed for human treatment! (sarcastically) Do we really deserve so much!

Imraan: don't know sir at least there are people who don't deserve to die a painful death

Asad(sarcastically): why you think sharks deserve a painful death what's have they done so wrong

Imraan: but sir they also kill humans

Asad: so punish them by taking away their lives? you expect them to throw a party for people who try to enter their territory

Imraan didn't have any answer

Asad: don't stress your mind dude

Asad said reading his confused expression

He knocked captain's cabin door and there came the old yet strong voice "come in!"

He entered the cabin there he saw the captain accompanying some lady whose back was facing him she was just rolling the paperweight but suddenly his heart beat accelerated and small gust of wind caressed his face his heart suddenly felt warmth it only happens when she is around but how can she be here

His thought was interrupted by the captain's voice

Captain: Have a seat, Asad

Hearing his name she clutched the paperweight and turned around and there's the beautiful face which his haunting his dreams since the time he saw her, the face which he craved but at the same time wished to never see again in life. The person which made him hate himself for not being able to hate her there's the women once he was in love with now not ready to accept Zoya Farooqui

Zoya just gave Asad a formal smile which didn't reach her eyes looking at her expression it seems like it's their first encounter her smile didn't reach her eyes and her beautiful doe shaped eyes which used to sparkle seeing him seems cold, she was not at shocked seeing him unlike him

Asad controlled his emotions and took a seat beside them

Captain thought to introduce them who already used share a deep bond unknown to him

Captain: Asad meet this beautiful lady Dr.Zoya Farooqui she is the going to carry on with this plan with you

Asad: I haven't agreed to it yet Captain

Captain: I'm sure after listening to her you won't be able to refuse her

Asad sat back in his chair looking at Zoya

Asad: Ms.Farooqui emphasizing on the last word (sarcastically) now which unique explanation you came up with? (looking at captain confused face) I mean your co-workers have already come up with so many unique plans which only resulted taking away a life

Zoya could sense the sarcasm, she felt a tug in her heart after six years they are meeting and he is still a judgemental person but why is his behavior still hurting her what is left inside to break now without showing any of her emotions she started explaining to both of them

Asad: Mr.Khan every coin has two sides some people never understands it

Zoya: I hope you will understand for the sure

She said that part looking at Captain

Zoya: because sir you're really a man with brains!

Asad fumed a little hearing that she is indirectly calling him brainless! Captain proudly sat back hearing the compliment

Asad: can we come to the point?

Zoya: sure Mr.Khan! I don't have to give the details on the uses of sharks liver oil since you all are aware of its use for human treatment

Asad: So you want them to donate their livers so that some of your so-called humans are saved

Zoya(shouted): more than 13 million people are dying Mr.Khan!

Asad(shouted back): 100 millions sharks are already killed by humans each year and after approving this project this number will increase into doubles

Zoya: there is a solution which can save your sharks and also all that innocents dying worldwide

Asad: same kind of solutions which your research center came up last year and let remind you sir, the solution was to take away all their oils and then inject them with some chemical which will help sharks to survive i.e the creature which is supposed to leave for 70  years will die in 2 years that too a painful death isn't it great captain!!!!

Zoya(interrupting him): plan is we will be taking just 10% of their oil only injection we will be giving them will be of anesthesia nothing else and taking 10% of oil will do no harm to them even there won't be any side effects also

Asad was thoughtful hearing the plan

Captain: What you think Asad?

Asad: sir just for 10% oil we will be messing with the great White Shark

Zoya(sarcastically): if that's the problem we will take all the oils and leave them to die

Captain: Dr. Farooqui!

Zoya: sorry sir!  But your Captain has problem with every single thing

Asad: it's easy for people like you to come up with something or the other here I have to look after marine life and also my team's safety

Captain could sense both of their stubbornness

Captain: Dr Zoya can you please excuse us for some minutes?

Zoya just nodded and left the cabin, Zoya came out of the cabin and stood near the railing of the ship looking at the moment of water, her eyes glistened six years after six years here again destiny is playing game with her, she knew about this encounter when she was given this project but she thought now it doesn't matter but still it pains, there were some flashbacks playing in the water

flashback l#1:

Asad: I Love You Zoya! You are the best thing happened to me!

(Asad said looking intently at her. well he didn't have to say anything his eyes said it all how much he loves her, an extremely overwhelmed Zoya hugged him tightly not able to express her happiness, She was feeling like the happiest girl alive)

Flashback #2:

Asad: Why did you came into my life!  Nahi tum aati nahi yeh sab hota, I Hate you, Zoya Farooqui! Get the hell out of here

(Said the same person who once used to claim she is the best thing happened to him, she couldn't see that love anymore in his eyes all that she saw was anger, how irony once she felt like the luckiest girl alive seeing his love for her and because of the same person she once felt death was better than this unfaithful life )

Flashback #3:

Ayaan: Zoya please don't do this move on!

Zoya broke down there clueless about what's going on in her life

Zoya threw the paperweight angrily in the water making it splash and bringing  her out of the memories looking at the sky, she closed her eyes wiping the tears from the corner of her eyes

Zoya thinking, " not anymore I won't let you control my life anymore Asad! I won't let you hurt me anymore because it doesn't matter anymore I hate you ASAD AHMED KHAN!  I HATE YOU

One man in the uniform came to her

Man: Madam captain is calling you inside

Zoya nodded and went inside with a straight face

Captain: so Dr your plan really sounds good we have decided to give it a chance

Zoya: thank you, sir!

Asad(to captain): who will be carrying out the procedure?

Captain: of course Dr. Farooqui is doing that

Asad: sir we will be going 10000 feet below at least give this responsibility to someone who can swim

Zoya: what does swimming got to do with all this anyhow we have to bring that fish to the surface for carrying out the procedure

Captain: She's right Asad it doesn't matter if she is a swimmer or not and besides you're there to handle everything

Captain: so everything is said and done you both can continue with your work

They both went out of the cabin

After sometime Zoya entered the luxurious room inside the ship with a room service guy who was holding her luggage

Room service: Madam if you need anything you can press this black button pointing towards the buzzer near her bed's headboard

"sure replied Zoya politely and just gave him a tip he thanked her and was going out when Zoya called him

Zoya: Actually I want to make a call! My mobile network is already gone so is there anyway?

Guy: Madam you can use ship's sound powered telephone but in half an hour ship will be leaving after that there is no way you can communicate

Zoya: ok thank you! You can leave

Room service man left from there, Zoya took her trolley bag and kept it near the small closet in the corner of her room and turn around and was taken aback seeing Asad standing there throwing daggers at her from his eyes, Zoya composed herself

Zoya: yes Mr.Khan!  What brought you here?

Asad: Mr.Khan? Whatever!  I should ask you that why the hell are you here?

Zoya: I think your captain made everything clear to you again you're asking the same question?(mocking) Are you ok Mr.Khan?

Her careless attitude was really annoying him to hell

Zoya: anyway excuse me?

With that, she went past him to get out of the room but then he was fast to react he closed the door and stood before her with folded hands

Zoya: what kind of behavior is this!

Asad: I want answers

Zoya: Allah Miya! What's wrong with you Mr.Khan you already know everything still what kind of answers you want!

Asad looked at her hearing her signature dialogue after so long there is something which has not changed

Asad: I want to know your real intentions miss Zoya Farooqui !why are you back in my life after six years, I don't know what's going in your evil mind but don't forget I'm Asad Ahmed Khan again I'm not gone fall on your's and your cheap father's trap

Zoya: MR.KHAN!!!! not a word against my abbu and stop giving yourself so much importance you're a closed chapter and Zoya Farooqui doesn't have time to dig graves

With that, she opened the door and went from there leaving an extremely shocked Asad with her behavior

Asad came out of her room still shocked there is something which is not right, how can she change so much but why is it affecting him this was expected from a selfish women like her, he saw her near the the telephone booth talking to someone and smiling widely there was a satisfied smile on her face, she rolled her eyes and laughed at something there was a spang of jealousy built inside him seeing her smiling because of someone else, Zoya kissed the receiver and kept it back chuckled on her own

Asad's fist clenched in the railing seeing that

Asad thinking "did she really moved on!"

Asad then again thinking, "good for her anyway who cares on a serious note I really pity that guy"

All this thought was crossing his mind when suddenly someone came and hugged him tightly from behind, Asad turned around to see the person and got another shock of the day

Asad: tannu?

Tanveer: Surprise!!!!! I just thought to surprise you

Asad thinking, "pain in heart was already there and here comes pain in head too"

Asad: what was the need of coming here! I mean you will get bored

Tanveer: you are always busy we will be getting married soon and hardly we have met so I just thought to accompany you isse bahane I can explore your work (shyly) and you

Asad just kept his one hand on forehead frustrated but not trying to make it obvious

Tanveer: asad show me our room na

Asad: sure!

He called one waiter

Asad: Arrange one room for madam

Guy: sure sir

He went from there

Tanveer(sadly): why another room asad? I will stay with you

Asad: Tanveer I will be damm busy with my work so I prefer staying alone so don't mind now  please excuse me

He went from there towards their meeting hall, Tanveer was not at all hurt by it as she knows he still loves Zoya Farooqui though he claims to hate her after lot of struggle and convincing from his friend he agreed though there is no love but money rules

After sometime ship started Tanveer was going towards the room when she collided with someone and her mobile felt down Tanveer was going to scold that person but she got tongue tied seeing the person

Tanveer: Zoya!

Zoya picked up Tanveer's mobile from the floor and gave it to her

Tanveer coming out of the shock took the mobile from her

Tanveer: how are you? Af..after long time! What are doing here btw

Zoya: I'm good as always! How are you?  I'm here due to work purpose! How come you're here? Let me guess Mr.Khan!

Tanveer: Mr.Khan? Oh, you mean Asad! Yes actually he was very sad this time for leaving me so I just surprised him

She lied!

Zoya(casually): that's great thought you both will get to spend time with each other

Tanveer( a little bit taken aback by her reaction): that's true!

Zoya: ok Tanveer!  I have a meeting to attend will catch you later!

Tanveer: sure!!

Zoya also went towards the meeting room

Tanveer thinking, " was she really Zoya or her look alike! Her reaction was so weird!  Whatever it's not a good sign they both are in the same place, I have to inform Akram about it" 

She was going to dial his number but sighed in frustration as there was no network since now they are been too far from the shore"

Scroll down for teaser😊

Index

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Edited by --Aanchal-- - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving_life thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

BANNER

banner credits:paaru

Thank you paaru for this beautiful banner it is perfectly what i wanted, everything which will be there in the story is in it now I will be troubling you every now and then whenever i will write a storyπŸ˜›seriously I'm in love with this awesome work yaarπŸ€—lots of hugs from my side πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Character sktech

zoya farooqui(female lead):

Asad Ahmed Khan(male lead):

Ayaan(Asad's best friend he is an orphan and since childhood Asad's father has sponsored his studies and everything, Asad consider him as his brother even ayaan can go to any extent for Asad, he later settled up his own business with Asad's help and now successfully running it  )

Humeira siddique(Zoya's best friend and Ayaan's girl friend they share a same bond as asad and Ayaan, she is an architect by profession)

Najma Ahmed Khan/Qureshi(Asad's younger sister, Asad is very possessive about her, she is a fashion designer by profession)

Imraan Qureshi(2 years junior to Asad, he is diver by profession like Asad)

Tanveer Mirza(She is a negative character here, she is behind Asad for his money and can go to any extent to win him even it means taking away a life or create misunderstanding between AsYa)

Akram sheikh(He is also a negative character here, he is a person you would never want come across in your lifetime, he is always lusting behind Ladies when Zoya choosed Asad over him he swore to make her life a living hell, PS.he is the same person from the show )

Dilshad Ahmed Khan(her character is same from the show a loving mother to Asad)

Rashid Ahmed Khan(Loving Father to Asad, unlike show here Asad is very fond of him, yes he is strict when needed loves his wife and family alot)

Gaffur Farooqui(Zoya's father his world revolve around zoya and even Zoya is very much fond of him, She is daddy's girl)

Razia farooqui(Zoya's mother here she is Zoya's real mother and her character is like dilshad loving mother to her daughter but since Gaffur has spoiled her with all the pampering she is sometime strict with Zoya)

ok this was the character Sketch I have not elaborated the character much you guys will get to know as the story will unfoldπŸ˜‰

Teaserr:

The music was playing in high pitch, some were dancing, some were socializing all were enjoying the party to the fullest

Zoya was talking to Imran and Asad was with Tanveer much to his annoyance

Tanveer(holding his shoulder): Asad music is so rocking!!! Let's dance!

Asad: Tanveer I'm not interested in all this you go ahead and enjoy!

Tanveer: no its ok I'm more enjoying here with you

Asad just changed the topic as this romantic line doesn't affect him anymore

Zoya was talking to Imraan when she saw them together at the same time even Asad saw her and there was an intense eye lock for a second(mitwa moment)

Zoya was the first to come out of the trance she just look at Tanveer's hold on his arms but then she ignored it like nothing serious and continued with her talk

Asad fumed seeing her ignorance

Asad: let's dance Tanveer!

With that he purposely went past Zoya to the dance floor and started dancing with that witch, Zoya knew what he is trying to do but she didn't react at all,

Zoya chuckled thinking "he will never change" they were just dancing together it was not a couple dance as rock music was playing

After sometime Zoya stood up from her place and went towards the DJ, Asad smiled guessing what's gonna happen next! Zoya took the mike and switched off the music system plug

All of them looked towards the DJ as music has suddenly stopped

Zoya(holding the mike): Sorry for the interruption people! Just want to make a small request to our cool DJ, the music you're playing is super cool but look at the surrounding there are so many beautiful, happening and (looking at Asad) made for each other couples over here (again looking back at DJ) so play some romantic songs so that they would enjoy to the fullest! (looking back at the others) am I right?

All of them cheered agreeing with her, the DJ smiled and showed her a thumbs up, Asad was shocked at her reaction he expected many things at one point he also thought she will not react at all but this was unexpected

Asad thinking, "it really doesn't matter to you anymore Zoya!"

how is it?

Edited by --Aanchal-- - 5 years ago
anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow a new story
Excited
Pain in.heart is.there snd.pain in head showed up too
Asya to work together but they seems.to have a.past
A great love that turned into hatred
Asad amarine biologist and zoya a doctor
So he believes zoya and.her abbu cheat him
Y do I have A feeling tht phone.convo.zoya had has to be with someone younger like A.child
Omg tannu really and he is set tk marry her
Ughhh
Cont
Edited by anopama - 6 years ago
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice start
very interesting
looking forward for the next part
thanks for the pm
-Prinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!!! this seems interesting!!!
Would love to read more...continue soon...
Thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
enthusiastic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congrats for new story dear
first part was very nice...
asad zoya conversation in ship was beautifull written
FB 2 is very painful
tanveer with asad i don't like
looking forward to read more...
pls update next part soon...
thanks for pm dear
you are aanchal na ??
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Unres ..

Finally miss sorry is here  .welcome πŸ˜‘
Ur 2 days late 
Mere pyaari story 
So happy to see this update first thing in the morning ..
Thought my net is nt working ..
Still I can't stop my self fr commenting ( phone se he sahi )
100 marks fr title πŸ₯³...n for the concept
Y nt Res fr us ?? N by the way who don't like u stories ?? .
Need precap asap ...
_____________________..

Concept
Totally unexpected ( in a good way )
Totally new concept to us 
But but this story is totally different ...

Coming to the 1st part ..
What a start πŸ‘
Haye sea wale love story ...
I really dnt knw about shark liver  Oli stuff etc much..( some knowledge fr me ).
Asya was in love ..😳 6 yrs back
Y they broke up ..???...πŸ˜•
What Zoya n her abbu did?? ( Ye bas sayape he lete hai )
Ayaan is also here ..( raabert )
Hahaha ..asya taunting each other in best way ...
Now both will work together. .( can't wait to read more )... .
So zoya CNT swim ..yes but asad his here to handle her 

But ye kya kr dia tune ..
Shit shit shit like dillu ur love is also increasing fr Billi .hmm ...
Here come billi entry .
Asad - πŸ€£pain is already in heart here come pain in head ..
So billi is going to marry asad ..even after knowing he still love zoya .ye billi bas money ke lie kuch bhi krge 
 Ohh she wants ek he room ..bade aaye asad ke room me rehne ke lie ..kamini ( I hate her )..
Billi n zoya saw each other 

Billi confused with zoya's behaviour .( Eagerly waiting to read more of flashback).

Oh so nt only Billi I can see ur love fr Akram as well .. ..
 Super excited to read next chapter 
Happy with the length of first part 
Need bahut Sara flaskback .

Ps ..Images are like cheery on the cake 

Mere comment ke khichdi pake hoge I kwn ..pH me I hate doing comments on my stories .still u hv to bear it ...

Now waiting fr my first love ( WLCWF) .

Edited by shweta_yadav - 6 years ago
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was So Nice to see you with New Story on ASYA(KABHI).😊
The Storyline was so Interesting.😊
Asad(KSG) Character was so Interesting.😊
ASYA(KABHI) Part was so Interesting.😊
The Flashback of ASYA(KABHI) was so Nice and sad.😭
Asad(KSG) thought that Zoya moved out in her life,it was so sad.πŸ˜•
ASYA(KABHI) still loving each other but not ready to accept it,it was so sad.😭
This Tanveer😑 was Irritating,I think she only separate ASYA(KABHI).
The Story is getting So Interesting.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

so it was akram involve asya separation...
tanveer is doing it for money
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res..
I just woke up and the first thing I did id to read your this story.
Will unres after taking bath and breakfast!😳

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Aanchal what's up!
New Story!! 
I am love with it's name. "DIVING IN LOVE!!" 
It such a nice name. I wonder how you come up with such beautiful names.
U  did not res!!😭 
Who will not like your stories? 
They are soo beautiful yaar!! I did not expected you to think about your stories like that.
Very bad very very bad!!
I told you before only that I am IN!!
So from next time whenever you start a new story res for me always.
Because I will always be reading them!!
Understand??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now coming to the concept:
Awesome!πŸ‘
Totally new and creative.
Asad as a diver and Zoya as a doctor!
Nice!!
Separation and now face to face after 6 YEARS!!😲
Awesome.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Now coming to the update:
Starting was mind blowing!!
The way you represented AAK's character was πŸ‘.
The cruise sorry the support vessel ship is sooo amazing!!
It is soo beautiful.
Ok I must say Asad is quite loving for animals.
But it is good.
Can you tell me the name of that Captain?? 
I am curious to know his name.
Well Dr. Zoya!! What a new profession for Zoya.
I think there is something horrible that happened in their past. 
Like their sarcasm on each other.
I must say Asad and Zoya are really hurted or I should say misguided.
The flashback!!
Oh I loved them.
But Zoya's breaking scene was something terrible.
So Ayaan is in with Zoya.
Asad the judgement passer.
The gif's added more beauty to the scenes.
I loved them.
Asad in the room.
Well I get it a little.
Asad has misjudged Zoya's father.
And he considers Zoya fake.
Well I am curious for the story to unfoldl
Tanveer!!!!!😑😑😑
I think you love her a lot.
But thanks to God Asad thinks of her PAIN IN HEAD.
What?? Marriage?? Allah Miya what's wrong with Asad?? How can he..?? 
Aanchal don't tell me you and daljit are plotting together.
Like she is making Asad to impress the billi and you already got them engaged??😲
That Money sucker is engaged to Asad!!😲
I can't digest it. It makes me puke!!🀒
Zoya was smiling thank god! 
Otherwise I thought the Pain giver Asad snatched her smile.
Asad is jealous from the caller.
Well I am curious about who is the caller??
Zoya's husband/ boyfriend? NOOO!!!! No No no!! No way!!
May be a child. AsYa child!! Yes this could be.
or maybe her father. well that is also a possibility.
AKRAM!!!!😑😑
Yaar why are all the villain's behind AsYa only??
Could not Tanveer go to another money banker?
So Akram is a part of this story.
Maybe Tanveer and Akram caused AsYa's separation.
Like from Tanveer's manipulative sentences I did not got a good vibe.
Well well Damn excited for the next chapter.
Update soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting for precap!!
Update it soon.
And next time do res for me.
Understand??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

But apart from everything A beautiful story indeed.
Well written and beautifully you explained the emotions.
I love you for such a beautiful update.
Can you teach me also???
I want to learn!
Well cont. Soon!!

Edited by Minahil_Hanjra - 6 years ago