PraNushka SS : My Savior! Sneak Peek updated Pg1..

Posted: 6 years ago

Prologue/Character sketch

There are times when you feel defeated..you know its the dead end..you have no will to live..and live for whom? Yourself?...or for people who fail to understand you..your pain..what you are  going through..Its very difficult to get out of this place..before death engulfs your soul..before you completely surrender yourself to death..you have to live...but how...will there be a Savior for you..!

Dr Anuradha (Anu)..an eye doctor by profession..her dream is to become a successful doctor..but in order to achieve her goals she has to go through alot..and there is something more like..a dreadful part of her life which she can't share with anyone..she is living in fear and pain..

Rishi..a carefree and fun loving guy..completed his studies from states and returned to his family..part of his father's business and is on family pressure to get married..
He believes in this beautiful institution called marriage but..his search for the right girl is still on...~

Something new from my side...I have to complete my other oneshot (confrontations) which I will soon...and then continue with this =))
-Laddoo
Edited by Laddoo.Phaddoo - 6 years ago
Interesting prologue...Continue soon 😊

Sneak Peek (for part1)

Rishi...Rishi...stop..you can't run away like this every time..

He looked at his mother who was so not pleased with him...and why would she be..been a month he returned to his family in Delhi after completion of his studies and now the hot topic was his wedding..be it relatives or friend circle all were excited for this big event..he was tired of making them understand that he needs time..and according to his mother..this was the right time for marriage...

They went to see this girl of Iyyers..smart beautiful educated and well spoken..like how one would prefer his life partner to be..but Mr Rishi had something else in mind..

Why did you say no for this girl Rishi...

They were back home as Rishi literally dragged his mother out from the place before they would fix date and venue for the engagement...

RM(Rishi;smom) : Rishi..iam asking you something..Isha seems to be a nice girl..I liked the Iyers..

Rishi: that's the problem only Mom..

RM:what??

R: Mom..just because she looks beautiful..educated enough can speak in english and match my lifestyle does not mean I have to marry her right?

RM: then??what are you looking for?some angel from heaven..

R:not heaven..but can be on this earth only..?

He winked at his mother who looked hell annoyed at the moment...

RM: i wish your dad was here..I cant handle you and your weirdness..iam calling Subbu Anna..at least he can handle you better...

R:now that sounds cool..would love to hang out with Mama...

He was in College when his father passed away and from then his mother was the one working hard to give him the best..she managed his father's work and house and never complained..Now that he is back his mother wants him to settle down and handle his father's business..apart from his mother he is fond of his Subbu mama(uncle) who thinks exactly like him..and not only that he is quite advanced keeping his age in mind...

Her Vandana Akka is getting married..this has to be one of the best day of her life..her sister's wedding..she should be having the most of fun...

Anuradha was sitting in one corner with a sad face...been a week she passed her medical exams and now she has to do internship in some hospital after which she can practice.But there was something else bothering her..

Anuu...I have been looking for you..so much work left and you are sitting here like this..its your Akka's wedding...

Getting no response from her..Vasundhara looked at her daughter and touched her head affectionately..

what happened?you look sad..Vandu is waiting for you..

Anu: Amma...I...I need to tell you something..

V: if it's about your studies then let it be..you know your Appa..its better if we tell him about this once the wedding ends..

Anu:ah..no amma..its not about my studies..something else..I want to...

Vasundharaa...come down...the guests are heree...

V:I have to go now...you also go get ready...and yes smile okay...

This is how every time her mother neglects her..apart from her mother she has no one in the family who understands her..or knows what she wants..she loves her sister who has a completely different thought process unlike her..

The wedding ended after week long process of rituals and the guests were to stay for the week till Vandana returns for post marriage rituals..

She locked the door of her room and threw her accessories..closing the windows and switching off the light of her room she engulfed the darkness..the torture pain she had to bear with so much patience..this is going to increase now...

She looked at her reflection in the mirror...her kohl smudged eyes were red..she can't feel her own tears now..She caught her head with her hands and threw the flowers mercilessly which adorned her head..she felt like screaming at the top of her voice..only if she could...

Crying her heart out..she touched her arms...and felt dirty..the touch was still there...it has been there..since the first time it happened...his touch..she felt like a dirt and filth...

It was not first time he did this..but now there will be more..he got the opportunity and he will take full advantage of it..she have to die every time now...she wont be able to do anything..no one listens to her and even if she tries to..now its too late..only if they listened to her...

That night she didnt knew when sleep overpowered her stressed body and mind..Wish if life was easier for her..

I can't believe this Anu..being a doctor you are still bearing this torture?why..and your family..why dont you tell them the truth..you are an educated and modern girl...there has to be a solution for this problem...

Anu:there can never be a solution for the problems in my life Richa..I have to live like this..forever...

R:stop it..see I got to know the entire truth today only..all this while you did not share anything with me..and now I wont let you bear all this..you have to tell about this to your family..about that moron..

A:what should I tell them?He is my sister's husband..my brother in law..
He...he tries to touch me..every time..his eyes..

Detailed part will be updated soon =))

-Laddoo

Amazing sneak peak
And physical abuse is horrendous nobody should have to go through it
Thanks Laddoo for the PM and for starting the FF.
Loved the beginning, this is turning out to be a very interesting premise.

Anuradha and Rishi ... love the namesalready.

Please update soon.
Awww nice quickie update ladoo... Waiting for the detailed one... Update ASAP..

Love the names and characters of anu and rishi..

👏 👏 👏
Thanks for the pm.  Nice update
A good start Laddoo...
I think we all know who will be Anu's saviour. ..but it will be interesting to know how her saviour will turn into her lover..
Btwn thanks for the pm...
And I am desperately waiting for Confrontations!!!
Anuradha & Rishi ! Beautiful names. Loved their looks in this ff. Good start !! Someone is going to get his head chopped off by Amara..oops Rishi 😉😆 Waiting for the next update and thanks for the pm !
Originally posted by aaradhaya1688

Amazing sneak peak
And physical abuse is horrendous nobody should have to go through it

thankyou =))

yeah..