Health & Fitness

What is BODY SHAMING to you ?

Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I am someone who puts on weight just looking at a cake. So I work out, not because I want to but because I have to. ðŸ¤”
One of my pet peeves is unfit people, both man and woman dancing and jiggly body parts passed off as sexy. So I mock, badly. Say fat or moti. Call out moobs, stomach, not toned. I believe if you are in the entertainment business you must be fit. I mock bad fashion all the time as well. 

I do not consider this body shaming. Wrong ? Right ? Thoughts ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shaming people on stuff they were born with like height , boobs , appearance , skin colour etx
NathuPyare thumbnail
arrey poocho mat! ðŸ¥±
body shaming ka to pata nahi par face-shaming bahut hui hai meri...and it hurts ðŸ˜­

sochta hoon plastic surgery kara loon aur ek nayi & improved dp ke saath IF pe wapas aaoon ðŸ˜³
kebab_me_haddi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's your ignorance. Good thing is that you are contemplating. Be compassionate and then you will stop even caring for how one looks or wears or eats etc etc.

I hate people who indulge in body shaming 
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dislike the term 'shaming' and people, women esp using it as a shield against any criticism at the same time merrily shaming , sorry mocking others ... This trend needs to stop

Yes people call it shaming when their favorites are even mildly criticized ðŸ˜› but when they do it its constructive criticism or merely pointing out a flaw

This thread belongs to the Members Lounge or Debate Forum

Edited by ---Betty--- - 6 years ago
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kebab_me_haddi

It's your ignorance. Good thing is that you are contemplating. Be compassionate and then you will stop even caring for how one looks or wears or eats etc etc.

*disclaimer* 
I think people in the entertainment business should take care. I don't care about the normal person on the road. But this question came up in the criticism thread. 

My point is, these are people in the entertainment industry. There have help for fashion as in stylists, they can hire trainers to work out, most probably have help in the kitchen. We are bombarded by their images, why should I not expect them to look their best ? 

What do you think is the point of fashion then ? Shallow to look at clothes, make up ? Criticize bad fashion ? Apologies if I come across as combative. Sincerely interested in your POV. 

Mystic- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'll never get the body shaming BS.

Agar mote ko mota bolo..so what's wrong in it? How is that shaming? I'm just stating the fact. 

& fat people are terrible & lazy..plus they have so many gross beemari too.
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
woman dancing and jiggly body parts passed off as sexy. 
Don't read youtube comments on mallu dance videos
Mystic- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NathuPyare

arrey poocho mat! ðŸ¥±

body shaming ka to pata nahi par face-shaming bahut hui hai meri...and it hurts ðŸ˜­

sochta hoon plastic surgery kara loon aur ek nayi & improved dp ke saath IF pe wapas aaoon ðŸ˜³

More than face shaming.. you deserve to be hair shamed. Get a good hair transplant & come back. ðŸ˜ƒ